Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1245416 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by paddedbabe: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2021
Please has anyone who did biometrics in TLS Abuja on 22nd September(priority)received their collection mail. Please reply, I'm getting really worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alonika(m): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2021
[quote author=Atk112 post=106308579][/quote]

Yes I am grin,are you in the group?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kingin007: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2021
Please who else is having problems with the TLS tracking app?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Marex123: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2021
Lorlaahlozz:
Good morning everyone.Pls since they started sending this BRP delay mail has anybody gotten decision mail or collection mail in the past 2days.
I got decision mail today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by spankyflex(m): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2021
Hello guys, pls how many hours are foundation students allow to work in a week?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by paddedbabe: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2021
When and where did youdo your biometrics
Marex123:

I got decision mail today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alonika(m): 11:54am On Sep 30, 2021
Kingin007:
Please who else is having problems with the TLS tracking app?

Its better to track it from the web. thats more reliable
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by paddedbabe: 11:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Please how canit be tracked from the web?
Alonika:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obisdupsy: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2021
Alonika:

it has turned to misplaced Priority grin. I did my biometrics since 8th sept , got a mail from UKVI that a decision was made since 13th of sept yet no mail from TLS. 0 priority is what I call it

Next week Tuesday will make it 3 weeks, if it get to that day before I receive my passport, I will write TLS for my priority refund, someone needs to call them to order, no information, nothing to explain why it took priority 3week.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fk1987: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
MINTss:

Family of 4, 3 of us had our applications moved to vac today, left with a child. All 3 got the brp mail 2 days ago. Dunno what’s delaying my toddler’s application

It seems is only those that did biometrics at Vi Lagos that are getting brp email.. Have any tls in abj gotten brp email?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
hustla:

Pre-CAS Checks:

These are the checks required for a CAS to be issued

Maintenance: You are expected to demonstrate Maintenance by showing sufficient funds to cover the balance of your first year tuition and living expenses (£9,207) which should be maintained for at least 28 days (It is mandatory the name on your bank statement corresponds with the name on your international passport).

where you are a joint holder showing this. However, if the funds are in your parents’ account, you will also need to upload a copy of your official birth certificate from the National Populations Commission and a parental consent letter stating that you have their permission to use the funds in their account while studying in the UK.

Note : The funds can only be in your account or parent’s account, account statements for other relatives such as siblings, aunts, uncles, grandparents or business accounts etc will not be accepted.

God bless you for this.
Thanks alot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrKelvinAg: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Are you going to Uwe?
Alonika:

Yes, my school resumed on the 27th of Sept,this passing Monday but my latest date is 21st of October

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Verifiedlu: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Alonika:

Yes, my school resumed on the 27th of Sept,this passing Monday but my latest date is 21st of October

This must be UWE.....

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Qghaz: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Please what time did your BRP mail come in?
MINTss:

Family of 4, 3 of us had our applications moved to vac today, left with a child. All 3 got the brp mail 2 days ago. Dunno what’s delaying my toddler’s application.
Biometrics 23rd September VI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dear Family! I have been going through this thread and UKVI’s website to gather information as I just got a conditional offer to York St John.
Please I am new here and would like to get the right information.

On this statement of account thing, the 28days and 31says is confusing. Please see the attached

I already have funds in my account. Does this mean that I should not carry out any transaction for 31days before submitting the statement for visa ? And how many months statement am I to provide ? Is it 28 + 31? Approximately 2months??

Abeg make una no vex o. Would need to be sure, so I do the right thing.

Thank you guys for your response.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ebalafaa: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Punkydude:

Don't get me wrong , there is no difference between today and Monday, tomorrow self is public holiday. Believe you me you dont want that stress, plus you are carrying a baby. Just chill and go on Monday.

Thank you for replying. I have decided to take my chances but without my daughter. I can always do her biometrics on Monday by which time hopefully I should have received a collection mail for my passport .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Verifiedlu: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Are there Teesside University prospective students for January here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ebalafaa: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Alonika:

11am is kinda late considering alot of people will be on the queue by now, however you can try your luck. All the best

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tolvin: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hi guys,

I'm making use of my dom account and naira account for my POF. I do not intend to do any transaction on my dom (dollar account) for the 28days, is this okay please?

@justwise and others
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ebalafaa: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Crenzywilliams:
11 isn't late for a walk-in at TLS VI. I did mine on the 23rd at about 3:00pm, from what I discovered that day,they first attend to those with appointments before they start with those for walk-in. You may be lucky, the day I did mine they didn't use the list, and I am not sure they attended to every person that came in for walk-in that day, I was the last person they attended to, I was lucky to have done mine same day cos some persons said yhey've been trying to do it since the previous monday.

Oh wow. You were really favoured. Thanks for sharing your experience. Hopefully it would work out for me like it did for you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phatkings: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Is anyone going to aston University in January and has gotten a response from them concerning admission or deferral
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kingin007: 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
Alonika:

Please how do i track from the web?…can you help me with the link
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Thomas18(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2021
please we need to create a WhatsApp group for salford January 2022 intake.
Ukkes:

I am here as well ooo... when is the CAS coming out. Unconditional letter is here already.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alonika(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2021
obisdupsy:

Next week Tuesday will make it 3 weeks, if it get to that day before I receive my passport, I will write TLS for my priority refund, someone needs to call them to order, no information, nothing to explain why it took priority 3week.

honestly, its sad.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alonika(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
Kingin007:

Please how do i track from the web?…can you help me with the link

Login into your Visa application page, click on Provide Biometrics ---> click on Continue---> click on Track and you aare able to see the stages.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alonika(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Verifiedlu:

This must be UWE.....

Yes o, lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tolvin: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Thanks.
Others too[quote author=Aikayval post=106263098][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pacypatty:

God bless you for this.
Thanks alot

Yw

She should have received this in her email though

It was sent to me yesterday twice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
Verifiedlu:
Are there Teesside University prospective students for January here

Here

smiley

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
ritzzybaron:
Dear Family! I have been going through this thread and UKVI’s website to gather information as I just got a conditional offer to York St John.
Please I am new here and would like to get the right information.

On this statement of account thing, the 28days and 31says is confusing. Please see the attached

I already have funds in my account. Does this mean that I should not carry out any transaction for 31days before submitting the statement for visa ? And how many months statement am I to provide ? Is it 28 + 31? Approximately 2months??

Abeg make una no vex o. Would need to be sure, so I do the right thing.

Thank you guys for your response.

LOL No

It can be held for at least 28 days

It can be more

When you now want to apply to the embassy, the statement you print must not be more than 31 days from the day it was printed

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2021
Tolvin:
Hi guys,

I'm making use of my dom account and naira account for my POF. I do not intend to do any transaction on my dom (dollar account) for the 28days, is this okay please?

@justwise and others

Yes it is
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Alonika:

Oh boy nawa o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.