Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250154 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by seunds: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2021
Jyde81:
Not at all. The visa people just called me now that there would be a video interview tommorrow by 9:30am on Microsoft teams. They have also sent a mail to that effect... I wonder what is going on

Please do your best to be well prepared for the interview. That will be the determinant. Revised all the questions in ur pre-cas interview and and the 'why' questions, ensure u compare well. Put in mind the address u will stay and how u will get to school from the address, bus number is key. Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2021
MINTss:

Did you get brp mail?

Those that received brp mail was due to delay in producing there brp.

Yours might not be like that.
Keep calm and collect your visa when it is out.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hoylumeeday: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2021
Yes I got the BRP mail

MINTss:

Did you get brp mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GodIsAble85(m): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2021
em7even:
Hello everyone,
Please, is there a particular period a marriage is supposed to have lasted before one can apply for dependant (spouse) visa?
Like, can one get married this month and apply for dependant visa next month?

@Justwise Sir @AllMyOGa'sInThe House...Please kindly answer this Question Edakun, Biko ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tket: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2021
22nd moved to VAC too.

Please let's know when you get mails.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2021
hoylumeeday:
pta.visacorrespondence@fcdo.gov.uk

am I wrong? This is for applicants from South Africa? I’m in Nigeria
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sniperaz: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2021
Yes, because UK immigration route is not the easiest/best in the world. Even the Indians have started looking elsewhere.

Mashaunola:
Nigerians granted student visa has increased by 83% since March 2021. Look at the trend. This spike is alarming.
If you want to apply, make sure you apply now and don’t procrastinate. This figures mean something, if you know you know.

Source: home office website.

No unnecessary comments please, just read, understand and move on
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olagamalin(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2021
Patnuel2015:
For January intake? Please drop your email. I want to get some information from you. Thanks

Yep.

olagamalin@gmail.com.

I hope I have answers for you sha... cos I'm winging it myself.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Maygirl953: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2021
Good morning everyone and happy new week.

Please I need someone to talk to concerning MSC computing with placement year. They usually call it a conversion course.

Please if anyone knows about such program please here's my email, send me a message please. Marychinwe9@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oyesquare10: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2021
Hi all,
Please which one is better?

1. Apply alone first, get approved and then apply for dependant (wife and a 4 months baby) while still in Nigeria
2. Apply alone first, get approved, travel before applying for dependant
3. Apply for three of us together.

Your suggestions will be well appreciated as I don't want to take chances.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obitryce(m): 11:14am On Oct 04, 2021
Please for those in Lagos especially on the mainland, I need recommendations for Govt. approved Covid test labs. with cheaper cost. Please treat as urgent as I leave Nigeria on Thursday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by paddedbabe: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2021
Pleasecan someone answer this
paddedbabe:
Please for those family whose visa came out with just one person's visa pending,how long did it take to release the remaining visa and for the other Visas to be out,does it mean that hers has also been approved but awaiting dispatch?I'm getting really worried.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lexyj123(f): 11:41am On Oct 04, 2021
No response yet oooo am a little borthered.
Tayetaiwo123:
pls have you gotten a response from university of Northampton?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 11:43am On Oct 04, 2021
olagamalin:

Yep.

olagamalin@gmail.com.

I hope I have answers for you sha... cos I'm winging it myself.

If you have enough maintenance and application money for the 3 then you can apply together.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by amoode2021: 11:46am On Oct 04, 2021
obitryce:
Please for those in Lagos especially on the mainland, I need recommendations for Govt. approved Covid test labs. with cheaper cost. Please treat as urgent as I leave Nigeria on Thursday.

Congratulations, when did you receive your collection mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Raheemot(f): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2021
Yes you can. Someone here got married a day before he travelled and applied for his partner and she got her visa.
GodIsAble85:

@Justwise Sir @AllMyOGa'sInThe House...Please kindly answer this Question Edakun, Biko ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ThaSlimKidd: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2021
Good day,
I have a question that I think might have been answered but can't seem to find the response. Apologies.

Please can one use Mutual funds + a dorm account combined together as proof of funds?? Or do I have to move the money from the mutual funds account to a current/savings account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Has anybody gotten collection mail today?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Atk112(f): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Tket:
22nd moved to VAC too.

Please let's know when you get mails.

Please how long does it take for VAC to receive and collection mail to drop?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phatkings: 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
sniperaz:
Yes, because UK immigration route is not the easiest/best in the world. Even the Indians have started looking elsewhere.

No place is easy my brother
USA
Canada
Australia
To even enter their country via student visa is a big challenge

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jaylo79: 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Atk112:

Please how long does it take for VAC to receive and collection mail to drop?

It’s supposed to be hours o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Agk1:
Can someone help me please.

I want to apply for PhD in Uk, I had my masters with my maiden name and my passport has my maiden name too. I am married with two children.
My passport will expire next year April. I want to know if I can apply for the PhD January admission with my maiden name with the conditions above. And I will like to go to the UK with my husband and children.
Thanks

Married name or maiden name,both are absolutely fine and its all down to personal choices

If you decide to change name, you just need documentation show its the same person

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
ayrton03:
Good morning house, any 21st of September ikeja TLS applicant here that has gotten a collection mail or moved to VAC?

Moved to VAC, but no collection mail yet. Ikeja 21st Sept.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
How long does it take for dependants to be moved to VAC after the main applicant? I was moved to VAC this morning sent an email to Pretoria last week. They replied this morning that my dependants applications are still being considered. Hope it's not an issue. I already got the brp production email last week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hormeiza(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Megabreeds:
Account Name: Teesside University Student Fees
Account Number: 20427403
Bank Name: Barclays Bank plc, Unit 1, Centre Mall, Middlesbrough, TS1 2NR
Branch Sort Code: 20-56-94
SWIFT: BARCGB22
IBAN: GB28 BARC 20569420427403

Your Student ID, surname and initials should be quoted as the reference to ensure
accurate processing of your payment. All fees are payable in UK sterling only and any costs incurred by bank transfer (e.g. handling charges or conversion costs) must be borne by the payer.

Please can you put me through the application process to teesside I have been trying to apply for January 2022 admission via UCAS. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Agk1: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
LagosismyHome:

Married name or maiden name,both are absolutely fine and its all down to personal choices

If you decide to change name, you just need documentation show its the same person
Thank you for this reply. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by marztar(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
tobianskee:
Guys, I’m filling the passenger locator.
Pls, what number should be here? Nigerian number or UK number ? I don’t have a UK number yet !
Both.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
Any update from ikeja tls for Biometrics 20th -22nd of sept
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Cynosure95: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
My bro, i don tire ooo. Since Sept 20 Priority. No update from my end yet. Thou, some 20 and 21 have been getting update.

It will end well.

Kj40:
Any update from ikeja tls for Biometrics 20th -22nd of sept
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by paddedbabe: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Please what email address did you use to contact the visa office in Pretoria?
aragbaboy:
How long does it take for dependants to be moved to VAC after the main applicant? I was moved to VAC this morning sent an email to Pretoria last week. They replied this morning that my dependants applications are still being considered. Hope it's not an issue. I already got the brp production email last week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kofoworolad2(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
hormeiza:

Please can you put me through the application process to teesside I have been trying to apply for January 2022 admission via UCAS. Thanks

Teesside had Oct 1st deadline for January intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Agk1: 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
kofoworolad2:

Teesside had Oct 1st deadline for January intake
Where did you see this info please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.