Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250128 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sniperaz: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Its not a problem if you decide to travel will all your family members on a student visa as long as they're below 18 and they are your dependents.
There is no requirement for you to prove family tiers for a student visa.

Oyesquare10:

Can someone who has successfully done this guide us please

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oluwaseunadebay(m): 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
Good afternoon All, for those going to Bradford for January 2022 Intake, part of the condition of offer that was given to my wife is IELTS. I read in the thread that some schools take Waec or Neco as substitute. Sent a mail to Bradford to confirm this but no response yet. Can anyone please help to answer this. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oby2828: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Please how do I get a reference letter since I’m self employed. And they requested professional reference?
Any ideas or suggestions?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Baysbabe: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hopefully you should get a collection mail soon. I also sent a mail but was asked to provide more details (GWF Number, Passport Numbers, Type of Visa etc.) for each applicant (5 persons). No response agin from them but application for 4 dependents were transferred to VAC yesterday while mine (main applicant) was transferred to VAC this morning.

We’re waiting for collection mail now.

Applied same day with you at Ikeja TLS. Priority.

MrKelvinAg:
Good day

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised your decision was dispatched on the 01/10/2021. Please allow the visa application centre to contact you, once its ready for collection.

Thank you.

UKVI – Special Handling Unit

Good morning all I received this after sending a mail to them last week,has anybody experiences this? And my tracker is still showing “Still at Dmc”. I applied 22nd September Ikeja Tls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2021
obisdupsy:
Good morning people, please I just recently my visa dependant visa but did not cone with the white paper. Hope it doesn't mean anything? Please I need urgent response

@justwise and others in the house
What white paper is that?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bourne007:
Imagine being haunted by both HMRC and UKVI grin grin

No escaping that because they have all your transactions… no mercy no matter how long it takes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
sniperaz:
Please how do you mean you CANT!

Again, You're allowed to work 20hrs term time!!! Whatever legal thing you can do during that time, please and by all means, do it!! Its not against your visa conditions.

I’m not sure you read that post well… Nobody is talking about 20hrs work here just in case you misunderstood my post, have to clear that up .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
oluwaseunadebay:
Good afternoon All, for those going to Bradford for January 2022 Intake, part of the condition of offer that was given to my wife is IELTS. I read in the thread that some schools take Waec or Neco as substitute. Sent a mail to Bradford to confirm this but no response yet. Can anyone please help to answer this. Thank you
I used my WAEC as test of English and I was given admission
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Baysbabe: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hello, guys.

Please for those whose application was transferred to VAC yesterday, have you gotten collection mails?

Someone advised that I go to TLS Ikeja that the mail will drop around 2pm today. Don’t want to go all the way for nothing.

Expecting positive testimonies for all...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
asamwababy:

There is a case ongoing.Dude took remote online job as a student, payment he received for the job was from stolen funds.Right now he is under investigation.When things go wrong you can never understand the manner in which it will happen.

Thanks Justwise for the good work.

Don’t mind those who are here misleading people
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fatima04: 12:54pm On Oct 05, 2021
Bourne007:
Imagine being haunted by both HMRC and UKVI grin grin

Add the Banks to that, every bank has a duty of care to monitor large or irregular influx and outflux of funds on your account. Your account can suddenly be closed and flagged without them even calling you to understand your finance situation. I also believe once this happens some external watchdog is triggered that you won't even be aware of, monitoring your spending.

Alot of student don't know the restrictions for student visas in place and don't bother to read and just rely on "them say" "them say" until they land in trouble.

NOTHING is hidden in this country oo, everyone shares data and only a matter of time before it gets revealed. Do not be a UKVI scapegoat or "had I known" example

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oby2828:
Please how do I get a reference letter since I’m self employed. And they requested professional reference?
Any ideas or suggestions?
you can use your academic reference. You school will be willing to give you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
toby345:
Hello house I new to the thread please does anyone know EU/USA universities that gives fully funded scholarship to Undergraduate or Nigerian scholarship that let's one have Undergraduate studies outside the country

I await your responses thanks
@justwise
Some universities in collaboration with common wealth, google common wealth scholarship

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by vickyuche(f): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2021
Babababy:

You can alternatively book a Air BndB, and use that address. Thats what I did, you dont have to pay for it, just make sure to cancel the bookings before the dates, i think usually they would charge within the week of arrival . Some people used the school address as well. You also have the option of your current location.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obisdupsy: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2021
Good morning people, please I just received my visa dependant visa but did not come with the decision white paper. Hope it doesn't mean anything? Please I need urgent response

@justwise and others in the house

Please answer me. Has anyone experienced this before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ayrton03(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Who was able to get pta with one-way ticket?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oby2828: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:
you can use your academic reference. You school will be willing to give you

Do you mean from a lecturer or the faculty?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Visa alert.

Biometric Sept 21st
Collection Oct 05

What God can not do, does not exist.

20 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
Oby2828:

Do you mean from a lecturer or the faculty?
I got mine from my school. As I was requesting for transcript, I also requested for the reference at the same time. Infact the reference came out before the transcript.
Anyway, you can get from your lecturer or the faculty
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alonika(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2021
Visa Alert!

Biometric: 8th September 2021
Collection Mail: 4th October 2021
collection : 5th October 2021

Glory be to God

13 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Atk112(f): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Visa Alert ✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️ Its a long read!

Its been a super long journey but God has been good and kind to me!!!

Nigeria frustrated me baje.

To collect transcript, to renew passport, hmmm.

The day I went for capturing for my passport renewal, I got there at 7am and at 4pm when it was my turn to capture, I was told my passport was not activated, so I can't capture, I cried ehn. No be small tears that day. Captured 3 days later.

Eventually came out after 6 weeks.

Then after paying school fees through 3rd party, biggest mistake! School said they don't accept 3rd party payment, I should provide all my forefather's document before they can apply it for me, I took it to God and eventually after a month, they confirmed it and credited it to my name. I still had to make another payment through the bank.

Through all the ups and downs, I held on to God's word which says "I'll never leave you nor forsake you". And He never did!

Got admission - 23rd July
POF matured - 7th Sept
CAS issued 14th Sept
Applied 16th Sept
Bio-metrics - 17th Sept
NSF mail - 22nd Sept
Collection mail - 4th Oct

Bristol, Here I come. For all still on the journey, God will perfect it for you in Jesus name!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Baysbabe: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2021
Wow, congrats!

Please when did you get collection mail?

Kj40:
Visa alert.

Biometric Sept 21st
Collection Oct 05

What God can not do, does not exist.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Otunbatobatele: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Jyde81:
Not at all. The visa people just called me now that there would be a video interview tommorrow by 9:30am on Microsoft teams. They have also sent a mail to that effect... I wonder what is going on

@jyde81 how was your interview today ? Any update yet please share possible questions . Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Baysbabe: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
Amen o.

Congrats!!!

Atk112:
Visa Alert ✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️ Its a long read!

Its been a super long journey but God has been good and kind to me!!!

Nigeria frustrated me baje.

To collect transcript, to renew passport, hmmm.

The day I went for capturing for my passport renewal, I got there at 7am and at 4pm when it was my turn to capture, I was told my passport was not activated, so I can't capture, I cried ehn. No be small tears that day. Captured 3 days later.

Eventually came out after 6 weeks.

Then after paying school fees through 3rd party, biggest mistake! School said they don't accept 3rd party payment, I should provide all my forefather's document before they can apply it for me, I took it to God and eventually after a month, they confirmed it and credited it to my name. I still had to make another payment through the bank.

Through all the ups and downs, I held on to God's word which says "I'll never leave you nor forsake you". And He never did!

Got admission - 23rd July
POF matured - 7th Sept
CAS issued 14th Sept
Applied 16th Sept
Bio-metrics - 17th Sept
NSF mail - 22nd Sept
Collection mail - 4th Oct

Bristol, Here I come. For all still on the journey, God will perfect it for you in Jesus name!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2021
em7even:
Hello Justwise,
Please, is there a particular period a marriage is supposed to have lasted before one can apply for dependant (spouse) visa? Like, can one get married this month and apply for dependant visa next month?

There is none

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
Vidor:
@justwise currently I work for a company in Germany as a product designer and I don't want to lose the job. My salary comes to my Dollar account is that traceable or raise an eyebrow on the income?

No online transaction is untraceable, your digital footprint is everywhere, they will if there is a reason to
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by valyrose: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Visa alert!!!!

Finally I have my evidence. Truly what God cannot do does not exist.

Visa application 23rd September

Biometrics (Walk in Priority) V. I - 23rd September

Transferred to DMC - 23rd September

Recieved at DMC - 24th September

Transfered and received at VAC - 4th October

Collection Mail - 4th October

Recieved from Courier - 5th October

Documents
- Degree certificate
- TB Certificate
- POF (Bank Statement and Prodigy Loan Confirmation letter)
- Marriage Certificate
- Change of name document
- Passport

The wait wasn't easy but God did it. I pray he will perfect it for all that is waiting on this platform. Thank you all that answered all my tiring questions stemed from anxiety.

20 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pacypatty(f): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2021
Obidede12:

Polaris bank is faster with FORM A.
And they never run out of form A.
Best luck

Sorry for quoting you but pls do I need to open an account with the said bank before I can access their form A?
Pls reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Baysbabe: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
I’m happy for you.

Congratulations!

valyrose:
Visa alert!!!!

Finally I have my evidence. Truly what God cannot do does not exist.

Visa application 23rd September

Biometrics (Walk in Priority) V. I - 23rd September

Transferred to DMC - 23rd September

Recieved at DMC - 24th September

Transfered and received at VAC - 4th October

Collection Mail - 4th October

Recieved from Courier - 5th October

Documents
- Degree certificate
- TB Certificate
- POF (Bank Statement and Prodigy Loan Confirmation letter)
- Marriage Certificate
- Change of name document
- Passport

The wait wasn't easy but God did it. I pray he will perfect it for all that is waiting on this platform. Thank you all that answered all my tiring questions stemed from anxiety.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ikxim: 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Emurate6315:
Yes you do.. A lot of UK university accepts 2.2. Teesside, Coventry. Bradford. There's a whole lot of them

Thank you so much… I am an orphan so my uncle has been my sponsor so how do I use his bank statement and prove that he is my legal guardian because I saw a clause from page 1 that the person must have been my legal guardian since I was below 18 years now I am 29 years

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by FTO2019: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
FTO2019:
Pls is there any SHU January intake that has been issued CAS?

Pls house answer my question abeg. I heard they’ve started issuing CAS for January intake. How true is that? Please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.