Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250131 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kunleop: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2021
jtech17:

same here oo.. next year September... the course I'm going in for does not have have January intake (msc mechanical engineering)
Make una carry me along

They don't do January intake.
Is only September.

Goodluck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hallylim: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2021
Good morning everyone, pls I av some questions.

1) I booked my flight with Qatar airways and we couldn’t update our passport data page info. After mailing them, they asked us to send it via mail. The question is now that can we update these info at the airport before take off?

2) for someone travelling on Saturday evening and landing on Sunday, wen is it okay to do the covid test?

3) for the sake of doublecheking, what are the necessary things/documents to take along in the hand luggage wen travelling , to be sure one has everything that could be asked in place.

Thank u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Princetayo5bois(m): 8:39am On Oct 07, 2021
Hello good morning house pls who has received collection mail this morning ? .... Family of 4 main applicant and 1 dependant has gotten collection mail since Tuesday ...... 2 dependants application still in DMC ���..... pls update me I’m worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jtech17: 8:43am On Oct 07, 2021
Babababy:
man with this you kant japa na.. you're coming back
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Keralis: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2021
Hello everyone, kindly respond to my request. My irish citizen child is going for MSc Computer Science. We are looking at the following five universities via UCAS:
University of Glasgow
University of Hull
Teesside University
Convenant University
University of Hertfordshire
Please are we good to go in terms of minimal EU/INT'L fees, living costs and availability of jobs. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ToshoTosin(f): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2021
Co ask o. One person don collect the other person still at DMC o

Princetayo5bois:
Hello good morning house pls who has received collection mail this morning ? .... Family of 4 main applicant and 1 dependant has gotten collection mail since Tuesday ...... 2 dependants application still in DMC ���..... pls update me I’m worried
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2021
jtech17:
man with this you kant japa na.. you're coming back

Yes Sir

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MINTss: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2021
I called ukvi paid call 2 days ago and this morning and was told that my decision had been made 3 days ago and that the printing of the visa was all that I needed to pick up the passport. Please anyone experienced this. Family of 4, just one passport left others have picked up. The wait is painful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jtech17: 9:36am On Oct 07, 2021
Babababy:

Yes Sir
95% o ppl ain't on that path oo... come bwack bawo..n do weytin... ..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Horlaidey007: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2021
how much is advisable I have in my account before I upload on the application page of the school. I am currently applying to the school. How is Hull in terms of cost of living and work opportunity? I will appreciate your feedback.

Ogooluwa2040:
Good news for prospective international students looking to have a place at the University of Hull 2022/23 session ,the fees are expected to have just an additional 150pounds due to exceptional demand in 2021/22 , although this is only an outcome of the review done,and subject to change until it’s updated on their website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mescanayo(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2021
Good day house! please this question is for the people already in school or done with school.
I see a lot of people here are only concerned about Tuition deposit. Now I am fully aware that most schools demand you complete up upto 50% during enrolment while they state the instalment plan for the remaining. Pls my question is, apart from the official plan format given do they allow someone to arrange it the way it will be easy for you. Pls I need people with experience to answer me please... thank you lets all learn pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jtech17: 9:42am On Oct 07, 2021
Keralis:
Hello everyone, kindly respond to my request. My irish citizen child is going for MSc Computer Science. We are looking at the following five universities via UCAS:
University of Glasgow
University of Hull
Teesside University
Convenant University
University of Hertfordshire
Please are we good to go in terms of minimal EU/INT'L fees, living costs and availability of jobs. Thank you
googuru is ya fwend oo... fees differ for courses and schools as well as city living cost... hull has low cost of living an lower employment opportunities but you can work in another city while living in hull,.. . lastly only you can figure this out... its only you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Princetayo5bois(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2021
MINTss:
I called ukvi paid call 2 days ago and this morning and was told that my decision had been made 3 days ago and that the printing of the visa was all that I needed to pick up the passport. Please anyone experienced this. Family of 4, just one passport left others have picked up. The wait is painful
pls can you share there number lemme try my luck too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2021
jtech17:

95% o ppl ain't on that path oo... come bwack bawo..n do weytin... ..

Then allow the 5% make use of it

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2021
ToshoTosin:
Co ask o. One person don collect the other person still at DMC o

Same situation but since my dependants did start I 'll be patient till Friday. Biometrics was on the 21st Sept
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2021
I swear you are are there. You no say Nigerian immigration don't have sense. They won't go and read the new UK update. It's best to just waste the 50k and be in safe side.
izyblaze:
Until they don’t allow you board at the Nigerian airport. Better do the pre departure test, make 50k no go make person miss flight of over 300k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by paddedbabe: 9:56am On Oct 07, 2021
Please give me the number you called,I have similar issue
MINTss:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MINTss: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2021
Princetayo5bois:
pls can you share there number lemme try my luck too

+44 (0) 300 790 6268
United Kingdom

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2021
Na through ship oooo.
Babababy:

Maybe he plans on arriving UK by boat, because I dont understand his angle
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 10:42am On Oct 07, 2021
It is possible to get the payment of day 2 and day 8 test done at Lagos Airport and complete the passenger locator form at the same venue..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ToshoTosin(f): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2021
Biometrics was 16th o, priority. God help us.
Let's see Friday

aragbaboy:

Same situation but since my dependants did start I 'll be patient till Friday. Biometrics was on the 21st Sept
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by deybholar(f): 10:58am On Oct 07, 2021
Good morning all.
I have unconditional offers from the following schools:
University of Stirling
Glasgow Caledonian University
University of Bradford
Teeside University.
I want to know which of the schools to pick in terms of access to student jobs, and affordable living expenses.
I need urgent answers as I plan to pay my tuition deposit tomorrow.

cc justwise, lagosismyhome, lexusgs430
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zangovinchy: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2021
There was clarification on the UK covid list by the Chairman of Nigerian Primary Health Care on Arise TV, two days ago. There will be a bi-weekly review of the list. South Africa is on queue to be included. So hopefully, before the end of the month, Nigeria will be included. The friction was because UK has issue with India ( Major producers of Pfizer vaccine). Please follow Arise TV every morning for proper information.

Patnuel2015:
Na through ship oooo.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fabulux: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2021
Good Morning all,

Please can I start my visa application , make payment and book for TLS appointment before POF maturity?

Then when POF matures on the 15th, I will upload and submit

Please I need advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kj40: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2021
Fabulux:
Good Morning all,

Please can I start my visa application , make payment and book for TLS appointment before POF maturity?

Then when POF matures on the 15th, I will upload and submit

Please I need advise.
... yes... u can at least to be on the saver side. Check your date very well to avoid story
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hermano: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2021
Please I'm in a similar situation. Biometrics on the 22nd Sept. Got BRP delay mail on the 28th,

then a mail from south east asia on the 30th saying the won't be able to process within the specific timeline..(is this d non straight forward mail)... I have sent a mail to you pls

ToshoTosin:

Biometrics was 16th o, priority. God help us.
Let's see Friday

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oggg: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2021
Kj40:
Thank you.
check medicines online, dante labs. Cheapest for travel tests

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ToshoTosin(f): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2021
I've replied you

Hermano:
Please I'm in a similar situation. Biometrics on the 22nd Sept. Got BRP delay mail on the 28th,

then a mail from south east asia on the 30th saying the won't be able to process within the specific timeline..(is this d non straight forward mail)... I have sent a mail to you pls

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Royalsmaryam: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
MINTss:
Please I have been calling the numbers on ukvis website but they keep saying “ pls allow for standard period for your application to lapse before calling and good bye”
I need to inquire about the update on my dependents visa. Everyone else has there visas

I am having this same issue. Up to 4 times now, I have entered my card details and debited up to 2,000 even without speaking to any agent. no agent is picking up. I can’t call them from Mtn line, it will say call failed. I hav spent up to 5k airtime on Glo, it says please wait after debiting me until they cut the call by themselves. Please how did you later speak to them? I have sent you a private mail also. I’m getting depressed�
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by steadyMoving22: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
EmeraldMars:
Hi guys, Can i use my bank statement for my unmarried partner?

Not applicable.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aragbaboy: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Royalsmaryam:

I am having this same issue. Up to 4 times now, I have entered my card details and debited up to 2,000 even without speaking to any agent. no agent is picking up. I can’t call them from Mtn line, it will say call failed. I hav spent up to 5k airtime on Glo, it says please wait after debiting me until they cut the call by themselves. Please how did you later speak to them? I have sent you a private mail also. I’m getting depressed�

Try it through Skype. That's what I was advice to do but I 've not yet. I de work.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ChudiOgudo(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Gurus in the house:

I paid for tuition deposit (University of Sunderland) yesterday at UBA via form A but we forgot to include my wife's student number. We went back there today and they told us they have already processed it. They said they'll capture the details from her admission letter that we submitted

Question: Will this pose an issue to us and will the University be able to identify her if we submit the telex copy when it's ready? Advice please

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: Stanley659

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.