Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1245513 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shadlyblinks: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ifeoluuwa:
Hi everyone, I just got this Mail today, although my application has not been transferred to VAC yet.

Dear Customer,

Your UK visa application has been issued.

PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE BEFORE THEY CONTACT YOU.

You will be contacted by the Visa Application Centre when your documents are ready for collection, or have been dispatched via courier where this is relevant.

You are reminded that you should avoid making travel plans until you have collected your passport, as the outcome of your visa application is not final until you receive your passport.

Please ensure you check the details on your visa when collecting your passport. If you need to contact us you can do so via our International Enquiry Service at...

Is this Goodnews?

Standard application.
Biometrics was 6th of August at Ikeja TLS.
I will come back when I have further update.
Thank you.

Guess it's good news. My dependants did at ikj too on August 4th. We are still waiting for it to move to VAC. When did you send them the mail?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Success2011: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
Greetings my people. My cousin who is currently studying in the UK is planning to come and marry his partner. They met online some time last year after he had travelled . The plan is for the partner to join him afterwards. Is the process same as applying as a dependant?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ifeoluuwa: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
shadlyblinks:

Guess it's good news. My dependants did at ikj too on August 4th. We are still waiting for it to move to VAC. When did you send them the mail?

I didn't send any mail. I just got that mail today.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jesudara459: 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
please is there anyone that used Fidelity bank for their POF here and got their visas?. I hope they would respond to mails or pick calls when embassy calls them o?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by haydenscorp(f): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Rubyzz:

Thank you, but I don't live in Lagos, will I be able to do it same day I booked or next day? Do you think its possible so I can plan before coming please
I don’t think so.

Someone can help you book but my advice is to go there yourself and explain your circumstance.

However, impossible is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Deesmo07: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Padraic:

Thank you.

Please does this covid test results come out the same day??

Also my flight is on a Tuesday, I want to if I can do the test on saturday or sunday. Do they open on weekends??

I'm just seeing this. 24 hrs, I think. Call them to find out more on this number: 0 8 1 6 6 6 6 6 0 2 3. Best wishes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by illocution: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!! VISA ALERT!!!

VISA TYPE: PRIORITY
TLS ABUJA

APPLICATION: 16TH OF AUG
BIOMETRICS: 19TH OF AUG
TRANSFERED TO DMC 19TH OF AUG
RECEIVED BY DMC: 19TH OF AUG
TRANSFERED TO VAC: 26TH OF AUG
COLLECTION MAIL: 26TH OF AUGUST
VISA COLLECTED: 26TH OF AUGUST

No not straightforward mail
No travel history
No interview.
special thanks to Bros Scobby. See em you deserve a statue I swear down. You were there to guide me all through visa application till collection today. God bless you Sir. Boss Justwise thanks for your prompt response always, your personality is incomparable. To all those that take out time to answer questions here God bless you all.
To everyone still expecting CAS and Visa it will end in praise.

HULL the boi is coming grin

DEO GRACIAS

51 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by haydenscorp(f): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Autophys1:
For those who went to IOM, Ikeja this week, please are they following the booked time slots or do I need to get there early and queue?
I have a booked time for 12noon, I want to know if to arrive some minutes to 12 or I have to have been there early in the morning, irrespective of the booking.
Also I wasn't given a reference code when I booked as I booked via phone call, will this be an issue?
you can get there around 10
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
illocution:

TLS ABUJA

No travel history
No interview.
special thanks to Bros Scobby. See em you deserve a statue I swear down. You were there to guide me all through visa application till collection today. God bless you Sir. Boss Justwise thanks for your prompt response always, your personality is incomparable. To all those that take out time to answer questions here God bless you all.

DEO GRACIAS

Congratulations to you bro , the God that did it for you will do it for me , I did my biometric on the 20th same Abuja TLS, I can’t wait for my testimony

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by GodIsAble85(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=illocution post=105203677]VISA ALERT! VISA ALERT!! VISA ALERT!!!

TLS ABUJA

No travel history
No interview.

DEO GRACIAS
Congratulations..

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by japhethGold: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Congratulationsssss

illocution:

TLS ABUJA

No travel history
No interview.

DEO GRACIAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
Brethren apart from buying dollars from the black market and funding my dollar account card, which other legit way can one use to pay for IHS and visa fees. Urgent please. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kenny4smart(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
illocution:

TLS ABUJA

No travel history
No interview.

DEO GRACIAS

Congratulations!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vecharry(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kenny4smart:
Brethren apart from buying dollars from the black market and funding my dollar account card, which other legit way can one use to pay for IHS and visa fees. Urgent please. Thank you

Sorry bro. Na the country wen we dey, no other way unless you get someone abroad to pay for you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by illocution: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
Pascalsmith:

Congratulations to you bro , the God that did it for you will do it for me , I did my biometric on the 20th same Abuja TLS, I can’t wait for my testimony

Amen oh. Your case is settled in Jesus name.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kenny4smart:

No other way oooo , you gaz meet aboki oooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
illocution:

Amen oh. Your case is settled in Jesus name.

Amen bro, my BP don rise finish, still in Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vecharry(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
Did u receive any mail regards the visa application

illocution:

TLS ABUJA

No travel history
No interview.

DEO GRACIAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tydotbaba(m): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
A quick one, for some that applied through Abuja, How is it easy to get a closer date for biometrics?
Currently on my application.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
tydotbaba:
A quick one, for some that applied through Abuja, How is it easy to get a closer date for biometrics?
Currently on my application.
Thanks.

Abuja doesn’t have much crowd, but I will advise you to choose any date and go there next day and do walk-in

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
leggyb:

I need answers to these too. Banks appear to be running internal policies. Gtbank accepted my tuition fee payment via form A and rejected my application for accomodation payment simply because it is not a university hall.

I explained that most universities have partnership with private providers. He didnt pay attention to me. Meanwhile, i wrote to headquarters and a reply came in saying, as long as i am processing for tuition and have all requirements, that makes me a genuine student and my application for accomodation payment shouldn't have been rejected.

Why is life so hard here?

Life is so hard because Nigerians are dubious people and always look for loop holes with any policy

If they start issuing to accounts that seem private, Nigerians will open bank accounts abroad and start round tripping

They'll probably approve it if funds are paid into an account that looks like that of the school

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by okehsmiley: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
VISA ALERT!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord!

Priority visa and standard for 3 dependents, VI Center
Biometrics 17th August
Collection email (main applicant) 24th August
Collection email (dependents) 25th August

Only God could have made this possible. My spouse had a previous refusal on entry in 2008 which led to cancellation of visa. We declared this when filling the application and explained reasons for that. Infact, my spouse said it was a 10 year ban but I wasn't sure about that when filling the form because there was no document showing a ban. So we only mentioned the entry refusal bit and visa cancellation...however, we prayed and God did it.

This is a miracle!!

Thanks to everyone on nairaland for their guidance , some friends I have made from this platform, my fellow Teesside people (omo the wait for CAS was draining)

Our God is faithful!!!!

36 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
okehsmiley:
VISA ALERT!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord!

Biometrics 17th August

Only God could have made this possible. My spouse had a previous refusal on entry in 2008 which led to cancellation of visa. We declared this when filling the application and explained reasons for that. Infact, my spouse said it was a 10 year ban but I wasn't sure about that when filling the form because there was no document showing a ban. So we only mentioned the entry refusal bit and visa cancellation...however, we prayed and God did it.

This is a miracle!!

Thanks to everyone on nairaland for their guidance , some friends I have made from this platform, my fellow Teesside people (omo the wait for CAS was draining)

Our God is faithful!!!!

God did it , congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by morinto: 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
Please who have done covid test in EHA test in abuja? Just wanted to ask if the test result would really come out before 8hrs?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teniremi: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
Teniremi:
Hello House please who did biometrics 5th of August at VI and has gotten collection mail? Its 15 working days already . Standard

??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fishroll5556: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
Gcool2:
UWE candidates pls I issue with registering my o level,i am a bit confused on how to input my neco/waec level results.can someone help in this regard,thanks

All UWE Bristol Candidates should hit me up so we can sort things out together.. Am a candidate of UWE bristol with an offer. kindly PM me.

if you have two (2) sitting which is the both WAEC and NECO. You can upload them one by one.
click this link to have a chat with them

https://v4in1-ti.click4assistance.co.uk/DefaultChat.aspx?AccGUID=e0ab90f6-41fa-4127-881f-5af7e04b4dc9&ScriptID=9&ToolType=1&PushD
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Success2011: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
Success2011:
Greetings my people. My cousin who is currently studying in the UK is planning to come and marry his partner. They met online some time last year after he had travelled . The plan is for the partner to join him afterwards. Is the process same as applying as a dependant?

Please, someone should respond…Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
illocution:

TLS ABUJA

No travel history
No interview.

DEO GRACIAS

Congratulations !!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Pascalsmith: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Success2011:

Please, someone should respond…Thank you

He need to be under teir4 visa for it to work
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mckayzee(m): 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by johnsonsegxy: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Who's is traveling on the 13th here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by thaprofit88: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
okehsmiley:
VISA ALERT!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord!

Biometrics 17th August

This is a miracle!!

Our God is faithful!!!!

Congratulations to you and your family

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.