Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1249616 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 8:27am On Oct 19, 2021
RetiredAdult:
Hello

Does the University of law require transcript or does certificate suffice?

Also, how long does it take for them to issue CAS after submitting application?

They take University Certificate, compulsory IELTS/Languagecert they don't use WAEC unless it's less than 5 years old. Pay your deposit of £3k pounds to get CAS

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Success2011: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2021
Thanks a lot.
Bourne007:
Just print out statement of 28 days or more as long as it doesn't fall below the required funds.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Smartgirl22: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2021
gali111:

Pls how much did you pay as deposit for hull?

Not paid yet but the deposit for my masters course is £2000.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Folabifreeman:

They take University Certificate, compulsory IELTS/Languagecert they don't use WAEC unless it's less than 5 years old. Pay your deposit of £3k pounds to get CAS

Wow. I didn’t know they require ielts. Just submitted my application with my waec and its more than 5years old.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goke7: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2021
jesusbae32:

I used UBA for mine( got debited within 3 days also got my telex too) Rate is 567.15 with 11 for telex.

Please when did you make this form A payment, want to check with the current rate am about paying
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kunleop: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2021
Smartgirl22:

Not paid yet but the deposit for my masters course is £2000.

The general deposit for university of hull is 2k pounds but u have to meet 34% before the enrollment.

How much is your tuition fee

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:03am On Oct 19, 2021
opiumpuppy:
Hi guys, please I have a question that needs urgent answers.

How possible is it to get a UK student visa if my application includes my 4yrs old son? I am a single parent who is never married to his mother and I basically have been his sole guardian since he was 7months old.

Or should I go first and work for him to join later?

Kindly assist.

You need to think of childcare if you bring him as he can never be alone at home, but at 4 he is off age to be in primary school.

To apply for visa, you need official sole custody papers from the court. If you don't have that , then its an action item to do

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 9:03am On Oct 19, 2021
RetiredAdult:

Wow. I didn’t know they require ielts. Just submitted my application with my waec and its more than 5years old.

Get ready for IELTS or take Language cert. Compulsory
It's a private University.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funky123(f): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2021
Smartgirl22:
Good morning fam. Thanks for all the lessons. Just came here and i’ve learnt a lot. Please i have a question. I have an unconditional offer at University of Hull for September 2022 intake. Am about to pay my deposit so i can receive my CAS but i intend to apply for my visa around June. Is it advisable to hold CAS that long before application for visa? Please i need to know so i know what to do. Thank you.

According to UK gov site, your cas must be used to apply for your visa within the space of 6 month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Smartgirl22: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2021
Kunleop:

The general deposit for university of hull is 2k pounds but u have to meet 34% before the enrollment.

How much is your tuition fee

Tution is £9600

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Smartgirl22: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2021
Funky123:

According to UK gov site, your cas must be used to apply for your visa within the space of 6 month

Thank you very much for responding.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kimberleyade(f): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2021
I need advise on schools I could apply to for September intake that I don’t need to upload passport details because my passport is not ready and I only have the one from when I was 10 years old and I’m 21 now could I still provide information from that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by gali111: 9:29am On Oct 19, 2021
Please I am in dire need of schools that start in AprilMay 2022 with affordable CAS deposit. Pls recommend thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bujebudanu1(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2021
mescanayo:
Please house! I WHO HAS GOTTEN ATAS CEERT recently, how long did it take to come out please..?

I just did, 20 days including Saturday and Sunday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2021
Kimberleyade:
I need advise on schools I could apply to for September intake that I don’t need to upload passport details because my passport is not ready and I only have the one from when I was 10 years old and I’m 21 now could I still provide information from that
your passport is the evidence to show that you want to study abroad and the school needs to confirm that. I don’t think there is school that will not require you to upload your passport. It is better to renew the one you have.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LadyIE: 9:52am On Oct 19, 2021
Thank you
SirWellington:

From the little I know, if while filling the dependant form, the said spouce had highlighted the country he/she will be applying from and then proceeds to do the biometrics in that same country, that won't be a problem. In all, the country selected while filling the dependant application form is where the dependant is to do their biometrics.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mashaunola: 10:13am On Oct 19, 2021
Please how many days does university of Bradford take to issues cas after a successful pre CAs interview.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gracious13: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2021
Mashaunola:
Please how many days does university of Bradford take to issues cas after a successful pre CAs interview.

3 - 5 working days

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by feyisy86(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2021
Ok good thanks for the information
Phatkings:

A friend got his with vfd mfb
So maybe there is more to the refusal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olawaleroc: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2021
Anyone going to Ulster Birmingham in January? Let share accomodation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2021
Mashaunola:
just be expecting it at anytime. How was the interview pls?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2021
Gracious13:

3 - 5 working days
are you also going to university of Bradford? We can connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2021
I got iom appointment on the 27th ...12pm. Is it advisable to go at the stated time or very early?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SoapMactavish(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2021
Amazoner01:
I got iom appointment on the 27th ...12pm. Is it advisable to go at the stated time or very early?

I believe you should be there any time before the scheduled time. But it's always wise to be early.

Please when did you mail them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2021
SoapMactavish:

Please when did you mail them?
Last week

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tket: 11:23am On Oct 19, 2021
I have seen people get conditional offers which will become unconditional when you submit the valid passport. Can't remember which school but just be applying.

Kimberleyade:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Akanmu2013: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2021
Smartgirl22:
Good morning fam. Thanks for all the lessons. Just came here and i’ve learnt a lot. Please i have a question. I have an unconditional offer at University of Hull for September 2022 intake. Am about to pay my deposit so i can receive my CAS but i intend to apply for my visa around June. Is it advisable to hold CAS that long before application for visa? Please i need to know so i know what to do. Thank you.

Pls, when did you get your unconditional offer and your master course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 11:41am On Oct 19, 2021
They may give you their internal English exam called token exam
RetiredAdult:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2021
Patnuel2015:
They may give you their internal English exam called token exam

Yes, thank you. I read up on their English requirements and it seems my WAEC suffices with their internal English exam. Fingers crossed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Obaani: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Good morning house, I've been offered admission for my MSc in Teeside, am pregnant and 4 months gone, pls what are my chances of getting the visa plus, am applying with my spouse.
Will my pregnancy status affect our chances of getting the visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
@Bolded If he hadn't withdrawn his application, I would have said he stood a good chance. On the same day he withdrew his appeal to make a fresh application, he didn't have no section 3C leave. As of 2014, one had 28 days to make another application despite it's an out of time application.

Even though he won JR (quashing a decision), I don't know if section 3C will apply/be extended. This you will have to double check. You can also read it up
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/953205/3C-3D-leave-v10.0ext.pdf

Voluntarily leaving the country within 2 weeks (max is 28 days) according to the immigration rules may help his case. Just make sure his attaches his IS.101 form, Voluntary departure letter, the appeal numbers etc.

Also, explain this in details with a cover letter in next application as some CWs don't look up ones immigration history.

All the best to your friend

TheGreatGod:
Good day All and @justwise,

Please I am asking this information on behalf of my friend.

My friend enters the UK in 2009 and stay there legally till 2014 (4 years legal stay). On the 17th January 2014, he withdrawn his appeal to the First-tier tribunal in UK and put a first application for leave to remain on the same day-17th January 2014.

The application made on the 17/01/2014 on human right grounds FLR (FP) end him with no leave to remain and he challenged this by a way of Judicial Review to the UK court of appeal.

The UK court of appeal orders my friend to submit a new application to enable the home office to consider his case properly. The second FLR(FP) application was made in February 2016, this was still when my friend have no leave and as ordered by the Court of Appeal.

The second application made in February 2016 FLR(FP)-human right application was refused again and certified as unfounded. This 2nd application was challenged again by my friend by a way of Judicial Review to the Upper Tribunal and won. The Home Office agreed to the withdraw the decision and pay the applicant cost of Judicial Review, which was sealed by the Upper Tribunal.

The Home Office reconsider the decision against and issued a new refusal with certification of the human right claim, which again my friend challenged by a way of Judicial Review to the upper tribunal but this time finally lost the JR.

Note: All these JR till the last one lasted my friend 4 years without leave to remain in the UK. It was when the final JR was refused by the Upper Tribunal after reconsideration was when my friend left the UK VOLUNTARILY ON HIS OWN EXPENSES AND RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA. This was 2 week after the last JR.

Now, my friend is in Nigeria and living in Nigeria for more than 3 years now and he is about to apply for a Skilled Worker Visa.

Please what are his chance of success based on his immigration history coupled with the fact that he overstay when he have no leave, undergoing Judicial Review and in the process a decision was withdrawn and later new decision was removed. My friend is thinking of explaining all his situation in a cover letter before he applied but he is seeking the audience input on his situation before he applied.

Thank you all and @justwise and your input will be highly appreciated. Please assist a friend.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ddu: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Please I would like to know if I could buy a one way ticket on a dependent visa?

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.