Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250061 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jenireva1: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2021
I had my biometrics done on the 28th of October (Priority) and my application is still at Dmc. Today makes it the 7th working day and i haven’t received any mail yet from ukvi. Should i be worried?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2021
dollyparton:

Thanks. If I get you right, for example I made a deposit of 15m on my account on 26th of last month and on 27th to 28th, I made some transfers amounting to about 1m and now I have about 14m in my account. Can I calculate from 27th?
Your answer depends on the sum required for POF. So how much do you require?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2021
So? If u like print 1 year statement give them as long as u have d required amount u are good to go
bemagnify:
The minimum days the money should be in the account is 28 days. Meaning you print from the next day. Simple

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chisom09: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2021
Jenireva1:
I had my biometrics done on the 28th of October (Priority) and my application is still at Dmc. Today makes it the 7th working day and i haven’t received any mail yet from ukvi. Should i be worried?

Which bank did you use for your POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jolaoluwaeji: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2021
Does bank delay?

Chisom09:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bemagnify: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2021
lobinche101:
So? If u like print 1 year statement give them as long as u have d required amount u are good to go
lols, that is if the bank will even allow you printout 1 year statement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jenireva1: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2021
Chisom09:

Access bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2021
bemagnify:

Lolz. It doesn't really matter.. what really matter is that you are able to hold the sum for the 28 days...even if u don't carry out any transaction provided the money has been in the account for 28 days.

Home office has a way to verify the veracity of the account statements
Tell them!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2021
My brother u are always getting things wrong. If u like request for 5 years statement ur bank must give u. They will only charge u for services they render to you. Their is no limit to how many months or year statement u can print.... wait ooo why I'm I arguing with u self? Enjoy your day brother grin
bemagnify:
lols, that is if the bank will even allow you printout 1 year statement

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lexyj123(f): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2021
i am for wolverhampton i have sent you mail .
Ifelajulo:
Good morning house, I have been trying to book TB test with IOM but I have not been successful I intended to apply for CAS and VISA with the TB result next week. Please how can I get a fast booking by this week? Can I just walk in for booking?

Please if you are going to Wolverhampton University, please let connect.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2021
Good Morning ,please I need a clarification ,total Fund needed for our POF is 16m (Family of 4) but we kept 18.5m just incase of fluctuation, my wife is the student and applied for Visa with the statement of account, the question here now is once her Visa is out can we use same statement to apply for myself and my kids immediately or we must move out the fund from her account to my own account and count another 28 days before we can apply??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zimzee: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Where can one do pre covid in Lagos at a good price?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mykohayz(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2021
ibk5891:

Which bank re u talking about pls?

Union Bank bruh !

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 11:15am On Nov 08, 2021
pls who knows the contact details or phone numbers of the UK Home office (UKVI) ? I want lay a complaint to them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2021
#50400 afriglobal Medicare ikeja. Prepare for charges like 700naira more
Zimzee:
Where can one do pre covid in Lagos at a good price?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2021
bemagnify:
The minimum days the money should be in the account is 28 days. Meaning you print from the next day. Simple

Good morning , pls how is this 28days counted ,
Is it before you apply to the school or after applying to the school when the school sends admission letter ,then after initial deposit of tuition fee has been deducted from the account u start counting from one to 28days ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by papayum009: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Good Morning, Everyone please I'm new to this thread, I will like to go and study in for an undergraduate course, I'm 30 years and married with a kid., My highest qualification is O level (2015) Neco GCE and I'm a businessman, Please what are my chances of getting admission for the undergraduate course? do I stand a chance or my age would be a barrier? Please I need advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lytleking: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2021
ok thank you...

and I will need to attach it to the waec result when submitting right??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ShalewaT: 11:25am On Nov 08, 2021
I want to apply to two UK schools for masters degree in international business and project management. My problem now is that I have a b.tech degree in Agriculture and my work experience is a secondary school agricultural science teacher.
I have started the application but yet to complete it due to this, how do I navigate through it? Will I be accepted if I put in secondary school teacher as my work experience? What will my personal statement be like?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2021
papayum009:
Good Morning, Everyone please I'm new to this thread, I will like to go and study in for an undergraduate course, I'm 30 years and married with a kid., My highest qualification is O level (2015) Neco GCE and I'm a businessman, Please what are my chances of getting admission for the undergraduate course? do I stand a chance or my age would be a barrier? Please I need advice.
Your age is no barrier.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2021
teeboi77:
Good Morning ,please I need a clarification ,total Fund needed for our POF is 16m (Family of 4) but we kept 18.5m just incase of fluctuation, my wife is the student and applied for Visa with the statement of account, the question here now is once her Visa is out can we use same statement to apply for myself and my kids immediately or we must move out the fund from her account to my own account and count another 28 days before we can apply??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2021
Gbemi58:
CRA means compulsory research activity. It’s like an interview training for international students going to University of Salford. The team in-charge sent a mail 2 days ago about it. Send you email so I can forward the mail to you.

hmm, it's good to know this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 11:41am On Nov 08, 2021
Hello All

Can I use a friend's address on my passenger locator form or must it be family/air bnb?

Assuming I am fully vaccinated and need just the two day test

Please help answer

Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harrrry: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2021
Yes, I was at the airport ( Lagos ) yesterday to get firsthand information. My boy will be 11 on 25/ 11/ 2021 . Virgin said he doesn't need pre- departure test but day 2. I went to Qatar office they said my boy needs both. They were not too sure. I later called their customer care in Nigeria. They said he doesn't need it. My brother it is advisable to do both.
Keralis:

My son travelled last week. He did a pre departure test and booked days 2 n 8 tests as well. However, when we got to the airport, they said he didnt need to do the test since he is below 18. This you will also see when you fill out the locator form. You only need a day 2
test upon arrival.
Note that he used Virgin airline.
Let others add their voice to this too.
Please who has Dante lab's contact number?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ocpaschal: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2021
dollyparton:

I've applied to that stupid school since September 27 and still now I've heard nothing from them. I mailed them and they replied October 28 that they sent my application to the compliance team. I got response from Coventry and Middlesex within 4 days. I couldn't wait for LMU again cos there's no time. Paid my Middlesex deposit yesterday.
lol, so London Metropolitan university slow
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TomisinFemi: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2021
I booked my TB test appointment this morning to Abuja but I made a mistake choosing Male as gender instead of Female. Please how can I correct it or if I leave it and go for my test like that would it not be an issue?

lobinche101:
After days and exchange of over 20 mails dey finally gave me a date yesterday. I will advise u become radical with mail sending. I can also drop d email of d iom man that replied my mail and attend to mine if it will help u. Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Do you pay your IHS fee before your Visa application or do you pay at the same time as your Visa application?

@justwise your reliable advice is needed. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Please am confused on decision about my family application, my wife sister resides in the UK and she's advising that my wife(student) apply for visa first and once her visa is out then myself and our Kids can then apply reason been that they may want to see home ties,POF in her account has more than enough fund to cover 4 of us to apply together ,we intend applying together wifey to do priority while myself and kids do standard but not am just confused..

If she apply alone now can myself and kids use same statement of account to apply for our own once her visa is out or fund must be move to my own account and count 28 days to apply (this is what someone is telling me).

kindly advise and response is needed here....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by harrrry: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2021
Yes bro
hustla:
Hello All

Can I use a friend's address on my passenger locator form or must it be family/air bnb?

Assuming I am fully vaccinated and need just the two day test

Please help answer

Thanks!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
teeboi77:

Why dont u all apply at once? its easier and less complicated

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=Newerakings post=107415996]Teesside University

[/quote

?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
teeboi77:
Please am confused on decision about my family application, my wife sister resides in the UK and she's advising that my wife(student) apply for visa first and once her visa is out then myself and our Kids can then apply reason been that they may want to see home ties,POF in her account has more than enough fund to cover 4 of us to apply together ,we intend applying together wifey to do priority while myself and kids do standard but not am just confused..

If she apply alone now can myself and kids use same statement of account to apply for our own once her visa is out or fund must be move to my own account and count 28 days to apply (this is what someone is telling me).

kindly advise and response is needed here....

Families apply together all the time

My friend just left with his wife and 2 kids

The info they gave you is false

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.