Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250185 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:
I have been making some deposits but no withdrawals yet. Is it necessary that I must make a withdrawal?

not necessary
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sijuademi: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Good evening everyone,

My husband and I did our TB test even though our baby passport was still being processed. The TB test result is out and it is showing that number of underage accompanying applicants is "0"

Her passport is out now and we are about to book her TB test appointment.

I would like to know if we need to update my husband's TB test certificate (as the applicant) or her own result will suffice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
teeboi77:
Please am confused on decision about my family application, my wife sister resides in the UK and she's advising that my wife(student) apply for visa first and once her visa is out then myself and our Kids can then apply reason been that they may want to see home ties,POF in her account has more than enough fund to cover 4 of us to apply together ,we intend applying together wifey to do priority while myself and kids do standard but not am just confused..

If she apply alone now can myself and kids use same statement of account to apply for our own once her visa is out or fund must be move to my own account and count 28 days to apply (this is what someone is telling me).

kindly advise and response is needed here....

since there is enough funds to cover all, apply together
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
U deserves a cold bottle of beer for this good analysis bro!

U just help a lot of people with this information. God bless you.

LegalTc1:

Print from the day after so that the lump sum deposited in your account will not show.
It is better that way and makes ur application easier to consider.
No lump sum deposit, no red flag, just a regular account with regular transactions.

Sidenote, it would have been better if u made a transaction the day after u made ur deposit (even if it is N500 naira) because from the software that most banks use to generate ur account statement, the dates that will appear on ur statement of account are dates of transaction.

Example:
1)You made a lump sum deposit on the 1st of November

2) the next transaction u make is on the 7th of November

Now, if you try to print your statement from the 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,or 6th of November (in order to avoid the deposit of the lump sum u did on the 1st of November to show in ur account statement,
[/color]The starting date that will be on ur statement of account will be 7th of November as ur account didn't record any activity on the 2nd,3rd,4th,5th and 6th. [color=#990000]
In other words, u can not see:
-N0 transaction on 2nd November
-N0 transaction on 3rd November
-N0 transaction on 4th November
-N0 transaction on 5th November
-N0 transaction on 6th November. In essence, those dates will not appear on ur account statement because u had no transaction on those days. So, nothing to capture.

This means that ur 28 days statement computation/counting will be affected if u decide not to show the lump sum deposit as 2nd to 6th November (5 important days in the life of your application) will not be captured in ur statement of account.

Hope this helps.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by feddy27: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
feddy27:
Good morning. Pls has anyone done Form A with Standard Chartered Bank? pls confirm if their process is fast. Thank you

[b][/b]
anyone please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Gann:
this is absolute nonsense. since when do people have time lines for a higher degree
i hope you didn't lay all your eggs in this leaky basket though.

Big nonsense!! They are not even considering that some people have to work to get money & gain experience before furthering their studies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Gigli:

not necessary
thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pls my TB test is 9am , will I get my certificate same day.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Welcomme:
Good day bro. I have checked online but no valuable answer to this. Can you pls give us a link to know these licensed universities and those that are not licensed to sponsor these two years PSV.. Just like others, the goal for some of us, is to use that route to relocate legally so we don't make mistakes of choosing a university that isn't licensed to sponsor the PSV. Looking forward to hearing from you.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/register-of-licensed-sponsors-students

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
alabi31:
Pls my TB test is 9am , will I get my certificate same day.
why not? If there is no problem with the X-ray. But you must have patience
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amun: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pls who is going to Bolton University Jan 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Good evening guys,please can I submit 31 days statement of account for my visa application?? 8th October to 8 November..?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hello everyone.

In your school Pre-Cas interview is it necessary to declare a previous USA visa refusal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Newwoman: 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Congratulations. Please how much did you p ay for ihs fee on the 5years PhD visa. Secondly I have masters in business administration.. please do you think I can apply for the PhD visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ndidibabe(f): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Newwoman:
Congratulations. Please how much did you p ay for ihs fee on the 5years PhD visa. Secondly I have masters in business administration.. please do you think I can apply for the PhD visa
PhD with MBA? Don't think so...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Do you pay your IHS fee before your Visa application or do you pay at the same time as your Visa application?
@justwise your reliable advice is needed. Thank you

You pay both during the application, i think you pay IHS first then followed by visa application fees

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
My TB test is scheduled for 5pm on Monday, in Lagos. Is this time normal? Will I get my result the same day?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
teeboi77:
Please am confused on decision about my family application, my wife sister resides in the UK and she's advising that my wife(student) apply for visa first and once her visa is out then myself and our Kids can then apply reason been that they may want to see home ties,POF in her account has more than enough fund to cover 4 of us to apply together ,we intend applying together wifey to do priority while myself and kids do standard but not am just confused..

If she apply alone now can myself and kids use same statement of account to apply for our own once her visa is out or fund must be move to my own account and count 28 days to apply (this is what someone is telling me).

kindly advise and response is needed here....

Apply together, nothing like home ties here

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BAMADE2021: 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
It depend on the university . Some accept waec or neco as proof of English while few will insist on SELT..like IELTS or PTE or TOFEL. You Ave to check school requirements.
VicUkegbu:

Someone should reply me na
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Welcomme:
Good day bro. I have checked online but no valuable answer to this. Can you pls give us a link to know these licensed universities and those that are not licensed to sponsor these two years PSV.. Just like others, the goal for some of us, is to use that route to relocate legally so we don't make mistakes of choosing a university that isn't licensed to sponsor the PSV. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Nothing to worry about, graduate from any licensed university is eligible for PSW.

There used to be a list like this https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1031749/2021-11-08_-_Student_and_Child_Student.csv/preview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by monvous: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Good evening gurus do I need to go along with any document to the bank(UBA precisely) to make my school fees deposit? Or what is the process pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Farida93(f): 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
I am planning to, still waiting for details to pay deposit
Amun:
Pls who is going to Bolton University Jan 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zimzee: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Is Dante lab still being used for day 2 and day 8 covid test kit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
AirBay:
@justwise kindly help with this.

A friend has about 6months left on his student visa, he's applying for his family to join him but the IHS fees calculator is showing 0 fees for their application. Should they go ahead and apply for the dependant visa? What happens if they need to go to the hospital?

Also is it advisable to apply for a dependant visa when the visa has less than 6months to expiry?

During the application process he will be asked to pay before proceeding with the application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mechoau(m): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Mlsjim:
Gooday house, does anyone have the account details of Middlesex University? I want to make the initial deposit payment. I mailed the school since three days ago for the account details so that I can pay through form A, but no response from them till this moment.
I will appreciate if anyone could help me out.

Are they still accepting deposit? as I read days ago, can’t recall where a person said they have closed offer for deposit. Pls any idea if they are still accepting deposit ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sijuademi: 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Dear gurus in the house Pls help

Sijuademi:

Good evening everyone,

My husband and I did our TB test even though our baby passport was still being processed. The TB test result is out and it is showing that number of underage accompanying applicants is "0"

Her passport is out now and we are about to book her TB test appointment.

I would like to know if we need to update my husband's TB test certificate (as the applicant) or her own result will suffice.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Walatadadon: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
27autumn:
Please I need your advices and thoughts…

My brother currently works in our Dad’s company.
1. Can we use the company’s account for POF and say the company is sponsoring him?
2. If we are doing this, given regular company transactions, by how much in excess does the company account has to have at each point in time if the POF needed is 14million?
3. What other documents do we need to back this up?
Or how best do we go about this?

@justwise, please help
Father can sponsor but
I think to be on the safe side move the 14M pof to the student’s account after all it won’t be spent anywhere it is except for tuition deposit/payment , like others have said start the count the next day but do a deposit transaction on that same next day so your day one count of the 28 days would reflect on your bank statement.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rachy30: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hello. Been reading here for over 5 years, but first time posting.
Please is anyone awaiting admission from Huddersfield University or Leeds Beckett University?
I applied to both schools since last month (28th and 22nd respectively) and no mail yet. Though I have started counting 28 days POF while waiting for them. Kindly share your experience if you have applied to any of them. Thanks a lot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jolaoluwaeji: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Waow, that took a while for a priority application.

Please whats the paid email address

Jenireva1:

They just replied. They said my application is being considered and is currently awaiting decision.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AOI2016: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
You can't get it that day but you can get it the following day.
RetiredAdult:
My TB test is scheduled for 5pm on Monday, in Lagos. Is this time normal? Will I get my result the same day?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
A friend has a 2 kids aged 6 month old and the other a 4 years,

1) will they also do TB test?

2) will they also do covid test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Am guessing the 16 or 18.5m is for your wife application only....becos am certain a family of 4 need more than that.

If you have 18.5m, j will advise u get more money amthat will cover the entire family.

Then apply for the 4 of u together.

[quote author=teeboi77 post=107431758][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.