Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,071 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1245050 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mechoau(m): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
I wasn't asked to provide ATAS clearance certificate in my conditional offer letter, maybe it is because of the course you choose in your application but i pray you get help using this link

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/guidance-on-how-to-apply-for-an-atas-certificate#how-to-complete-the-online-application-form

Yes, you’re right it’s bcus of the course I choose. Most of the schools I got offer from requested for my ATAS certificate. But I wrote Northumbria University requesting if I can switch from MSc Mechanical Engineering to international project management and I was given unconditional offer less than 24 hrs after I mailed them. So I have turned off from Huddersfield and Hertfordshire to avoid delay in ATAS certificate.

I also applied to Middlesex last week on the 3rd of November and I was given unconditional offer today. Now I’m in between Middlesex and Northumbria University. But I’m looking at Northumbria which is 2000 deposit

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
LATEST UPDATE GUYS !!!

I just an information from friends in the UK that the now is that prospective student must have an accommodation on arrival in the uk before CAS is issued. My school (UWE) sent messages all round to confirm ds.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 10:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sorry for the typing error

D new rule
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mechoau(m): 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Mlsjim:

I wasn't given any deadline for the deposit payment. Mine is September intake not January.

Can u please help with the school account details?

The school bank details wasn’t included in the unconditional offer sent to me. It’s only debit card option I saw through the link
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sijuademi: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Someone shouldpls help

Sijuademi:
Good evening everyone,

My husband and I did our TB test even though our baby passport was still being processed. The TB test result is out and it is showing that number of underage accompanying applicants is "0"

Her passport is out now and we are about to book her TB test appointment.

I would like to know if we need to update my husband's TB test certificate (as the applicant) or her own result will suffice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sijuademi: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
Someone should pls help

Sijuademi:
Good evening everyone,

My husband and I did our TB test even though our baby passport was still being processed. The TB test result is out and it is showing that number of underage accompanying applicants is "0"

Her passport is out now and we are about to book her TB test appointment.

I would like to know if we need to update my husband's TB test certificate (as the applicant) or her own result will suffice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ritzzybaron: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
I didn’t use UBA, so I am not 100% sure. However the following should apply,
1) Have an account with the bank.
2) Go with photocopies of your 1st degree certificate, Offer letter from your UK Uni, bio data page, transfer advice from the school showing the swift code/iban.

Just let the branch know that you want to initiate a Form A payment and you will be given a form to fill. Cheers

monvous:

Pls what is the process of using form A in UBA to make your school deposit...I mean what document is required and the process pls

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by joyblinks(f): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
mechoau:

Yes, you’re right it’s bcus of the course I choose. Most of the schools I got offer from requested for my ATAS certificate. But I wrote Northumbria University requesting if I can switch from MSc Mechanical Engineering to international project management and I was given unconditional offer less than 24 hrs after I mailed them. So I have turned off from Huddersfield and Hertfordshire to avoid delay in ATAS certificate.

I also applied to Middlesex last week on the 3rd of November and I was given unconditional offer today. Now I’m in between Middlesex and Northumbria University. But I’m looking at Northumbria which is 2000 deposit

4,500 u mean. After the 2k deposit u will need to complete 50% of ur fees before enrollment in Fec.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lauriyz007: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
joideviv:
Hello UK residents and hopefuls, please who is studying at UWE Bristol or going there for September or January? I have an offer from them and other schools but I'm thinking of jumping on the unconditional offer for January 2022, I would like to know you guys please.
My course is International Management. X

Hi everyone Please who knows about the deadline payment for UWE January intake, they sent me an email containing some dates and on their site it’s a diff Date for their deadlines(CAS, bank statement upload,etc)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mrtrypes: 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
joyblinks:

4,500 u mean. After the 2k deposit u will need to complete 50% of ur fees before enrollment in Fec.
Are you for northumbria Uni?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sijuademi:
Someone shouldpls help

Her test result would do just fine , thats the standard message issued on the TB certificates.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lauriyz007:

Hi everyone Please who knows about the deadline payment for UWE January intake, they sent me an email containing some dates and on their site it’s a diff Date for their deadlines(CAS, bank statement upload,etc)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=alabi31 post=107449279][/quote]

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mechoau(m): 11:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
joyblinks:

Pls can you explain this better ? Pls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BizBloke(m): 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
goldendollars:

I get you perfectly..I have finally decided to settle for BA. Thank you once again�

You're welcome, no worries. What schools are you looking at?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Welcomme:
Why I am just being optimistic and positive about this thread is that, unlike the U.S.A thread, you hardly see Visa denials. Like I am always on this thread 247 to check update because I want to start applying for schools from Jan 2022.. My target is too start all the process early Jan so by July/August, my Visa (by the grace of God) would have been ready for sept intake.
I tear race from that U.S thread too, 2/3rd of the applicant are refused visa for not concrete reason.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lauriyz007: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=alabi31 post=107449279][/quote]

Thank you but have you confirmed that this dates stated here is what they’re working with ? Because like I said before this dates are different from the one on the site, the one on the website is a closer date
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adeyusuf2000: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Please someone should please help me. I got this feedback from Glassglow university after submitting all the conditional requirement.

Please who can help me with excellent Statement of purpose.

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lauriyz007: 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=alabi31 post=107449293][/quote]

And please can I message you privately? Would be nice to have someone else to do the process with. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kennykayy:
Please who has used union bank yo pay fees? They haven’t debited my account since last week Monday, I went to the bank, I was told it’s cbn delaying. Please who has used union bank?
I did and I was debited in 48hours. And their bank charges was also cheap 2500 Naira only.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mechoau(m): 11:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
joyblinks:

@@@@Northumbria University;
From the international project management offer letter, it stated £16000 as total fee and £2000 as deposit without any discount

while the previous offer letter in MSc mechanical engineering has total fee of £16000 with a discount of £2000, and a deposit of 2000
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by adeyusuf2000: 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
adeyusuf2000:
Please someone should please help me. I got this feedback from Glassglow university after submitting all the conditional requirement.

Please who can help me with excellent Statement of purpose.

Please Gurus in the house please come to my HELP
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 12:15am On Nov 09, 2021
Rachy30:
Hello. Been reading here for over 5 years, but first time posting.
Please is anyone awaiting admission from Huddersfield University or Leeds Beckett University?
I applied to both schools since last month (28th and 22nd respectively) and no mail yet. Though I have started counting 28 days POF while waiting for them. Kindly share your experience if you have applied to any of them. Thanks a lot.

Leeds Beckett take a while
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by zuzman(m): 12:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Please is anyone here currently at or applying to University of Portsmouth
HMU lets connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Marshall008: 12:25am On Nov 09, 2021
Hello my people… I just have time to read Nairaland now, finding feet in this UK is interesting and demanding. I think it will be selfish of me if I couldn’t contribute my own quota of information I got concerning this issue.

ST. 33.3 seems to have explained it but on the second image, it’s written otherwise. Or it’s English disturbing me

quote author=Goke7 post=107339961]

Once you indicate that your dependants are coming with you whether now or later you must show proof of funds to cover for everyone. If you go ahead and apply with your POF alone because they are not coming immediately, you will be given visa o but when your dependants will apply later is when jungle will mature. Your dependant will be asked to print your statement from the time you apply to the time your dependant applied. This is the case and question someone just asked if you go some pages back. Once they discovered that your funds as the main applicant have depreciated, the dependant will be denied and the main applicant visa cancelled. It has happened to people on this forum so be warned. Let no agent deceive you. Perhaps some folks escaped this before but the home office guys are not smiling these days as they suspect folks are moving funds from one account to another all in the name of POF.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RichEstate(m): 12:26am On Nov 09, 2021
My spouse got unconditional offer today from Bradford, we are making deposit of 2k tomorrow at uba.

To be honest, pof is yet to be counting, and there's no where on the offer letter requesting 28days pof,

Do u think we have chance to make 17th January resumption.

Please assist
Fall2021:
You are right. I just confirmed it. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lauriyz007: 12:28am On Nov 09, 2021
alabi31:

Can someone pls answer ds
No problem with that, my friend quarantined in London and later went to Bristol after quarantine
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RichEstate(m): 12:35am On Nov 09, 2021
On a similar note, can I file my own application in UAE, while my 3yr old child file with her mom in Nigeria, but we are all using her account for pof.

em7even:

You do have a chance but to avoid unnecessary stress, apply together with your husband. It doesn't matter whether he goes with you after he is issued visa or not. And moreover, he'd have to come visit you at some point, yeah?
My 7 cents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 12:57am On Nov 09, 2021
temmyg:
Congratulations!

VISA ALERT

Application Type: Student Visa PhD

Applied on the 16th of October

Rescheduled Biometric earlier set for 20th October to 21st October (next day)

I did Biometrics on the 21st of October in Abuja (Priority)

Received a Non straight forward mail on the 25th of October

Sent a paid email to UKVI on the 30th of October

Received an email about decision on 2nd November

Collected my visa via courier 5th November

Student visa valid till Jan 1st, 2026

It is instructive to note that I had an immigration problem with regards "overstaying" in the UK ten years ago, which ultimately carries a 10 year ban. I wasn't sure if I was effectively on a ten year ban or not but had to wait for 10 years to apply to enter the UK again. At some point I wasn't sure what to expect of the outcome, thats why this outcome is a super relief for me and a shot at second chance.

I am grateful to everyone here whose inputs I learnt from and believe more testimonies will come out from here.

Off to Glasgow in a couple of weeks.
Congratulations!
Please, did you pay any fee for biometrics asides the visa fee? Is there anything like TLS contact fee of about ₦20k for biometrics at TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 1:08am On Nov 09, 2021
mechoau:

Are they still accepting deposit? as I read days ago, can’t recall where a person said they have closed offer for deposit. Pls any idea if they are still accepting deposit ?

Email the regional office and be sure. They said they're now accepting because there have been vacant positions.
But email them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kollinburg: 1:13am On Nov 09, 2021
mechoau:

Are they still accepting deposit? as I read days ago, can’t recall where a person said they have closed offer for deposit. Pls any idea if they are still accepting deposit ?

Yes they are

I just got offer from them last week and I haven’t pay yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dollyparton(m): 1:26am On Nov 09, 2021
bali233:

What school is this pls?
Middlesex

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.