Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1249759 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
ibk5891:
Not sure j understand u! Deadline on d offer is for payment of deposit. ..after which they will issue CAS.

Bradford didn't say anything about PoF.
don’t worry, you will sure by the time you don’t meet up with the deadline and the schl move you to the next intake. Take care
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Patnuel2015:
Oga you must submit POF.
don’t tell him bcoz he is not sure
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amun: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

I hope your school is at the top of the rank.

Mind you there are so many educational rankings. Your school might be at the top of one ranking but might be at the bottom in another ranking.

So I hope your school is at the top of the rank.

There are times the school might not be there to support you like getting a job.

You have to go out there and get a job. They might support you with letters, cv, interviews (practice) etc but that's were it stops. You will do the rest by yourself. You will speak to companies by yourself and tell them why they should employ you.

What makes you think you're better than other candidates.

Can you answer behavioral questions or psychometric test?

Exactly
We are all entitled to our opinion
This is a thread where we share opinions not insults ma
I didn’t say I am better
Don’t get me wrong
I just know that wherever you want to get your education from matters a lot
I just stated what applies to me (what I look for in school) it might not apply to you and I’m not here to dispute any fact

Shalom
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Havefaith222: 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hello all, please gurus in the house I am having an issue here, please how do we make payment for our UK visa and IHS , please those who have paid how did u go about it?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
ndidibabe:
Just like Teesside.. lol

Teesside is bad? �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Amun:

Exactly
We are all entitled to our opinion
This is a thread where we share opinions not insults ma
I didn’t say I am better
Don’t get me wrong
I just know that wherever you want to get your education from matters a lot
I just stated what applies to me (what I look for in school) it might not apply to you and I’m not here to dispute any fact

Shalom

I never insulted you.
Yes we entitled to our opinions but you called someone's school WACK.

I only said ranking is just a myth so Madam I don't know how myth take be insult.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RichEstate(m): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
I keep wondering too, except I don't understand English again.

ibk5891:
Not sure i understand u! Deadline on d offer is for payment of deposit. ..after which they will issue CAS.

Bradford didn't say anything about PoF.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Reenobed01(f): 9:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Please who. Is going to Teesside University or who is about filling the form.

Pls help me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amun: 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

I never insulted you.
Yes we entitled to our opinions but you called someone's school WACK.

I only said ranking is just a myth so Madam I don't know how myth take be insult.

Sorry if you’re offended
I didn’t call the school wack tho. I only said STUDENT REVIEW!.
We all have things we look out for when choosing schools. I used the Guardian Uk to check for Schools rank in the UK
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hahaha ha the bros no dey hear.
Oluwatosinliz:
don’t worry, you will sure by the time you don’t meet up with the deadline and the schl move you to the next intake. Take care

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by asadex004: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Aydceo:

If the proof of fund does not cover everyone the main applicant can apply alone and others can apply later using the same account but not the same statement and this can only work when the main applicant is already in the uk before others will apply.

To make this work, the applicant must show that he is already in the work and must support other family application with the copy of his BRP card and accommodation agreement papers. Let me quickly share how I did mine. One of my family member passport wasn’t ready at the time of my application so we couldn’t apply together and the proof of fund is not enough to cover everyone. I only needed 4.5m proof of fund because I paid my tuition in full. I applied with 19m balance and we were suppose to have like 22.5m in total to cover everyone. I got my visa in August and I travelled in September, we didn’t touch the money but we hv additional credit and debit along the line. Other family members applied in October with the same account but different statement and this time with 18m balance and they got their visas. That is the smart way to play around the system. Don’t make mistake to apply for other members of your family with the same statement or when you are still in Nigeria if your proof of fund does not cover everyone dependents states in your application at the time you get your visa, it’s automatic denial. I hope this help some family applicants
Please I want to ask, can we use different statements of account for the separate times? Like for eg, as the main applicant if i am applying alone first, can i use my statement of account that covers for only me then after i am already in the uk and my dependents want to apply, can they use different statement of account (my spouse) that covers for them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Amun:

Sorry if you’re offended
I didn’t call the school wack tho. I only said STUDENT REVIEW!.
We all have things we look out for when choosing schools. I used the Guardian Uk to check for Schools rank in the UK

I noticed ranking systems dont show the rankings of private universities like uni of law, BPP, etc

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Reenobed01(f): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
Pls anyone with information about Teesside University. What are the advantages and disadvantag.e.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AOI2016: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Fill what form?
Reenobed01:
Please who. Is going to Teesside University or who is about filling the form.

Pls help me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ndidibabe(f): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
Yemi2017:

Teesside is bad? �
lowly rated..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iretiogo1: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
TomisinFemi:
I just got this offer. Is it possible to meet the first condition with my 3rd class degree in Psychology
I think Wolverhampton accept 3rd class for pre master and did you have credibility interview before getting your offer

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stelor: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
Is there any body here going for January intake University Of Greenwich at Medway?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
Patnuel2015:
Bro they need POF and the deadline is 23 November. Since they gave her offer just recently, I will advise that you call the school as they may make an exception for her. See the attached they sent me yesterday.

How come my unconditional offer from Bradford does not ask for proof of fund?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hahwahw(f): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Please how many days does it takes for CAS to be issued
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

Just a myth. Getting a job doesn't depends on your school but your cv, skills and experience.

What you should be looking at when selecting a school is their modules, career center and where you can work.

It’s not, if you can afford to attend higher ranked university please do. Certificate from good university opens door in higher places.
You don’t look for job with such certificate , jobs look for you.

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richardsray: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Whoever applied to Birmingham city University should check their mail, they are giving offers already. I got today.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ktei: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Good evening everyone,

is Glasgow Caledonian University still accepting application for January intake ?

How long does it take before they give an offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hahwahw(f): 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
My husband is the main applicant and he is providing a proof of fund covering only both of us. We have two kids but we are applying for them later. Please is it possible for both my husband and I to submit our passport at the same time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Hahwahw(f): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Please how many days will it take to get CAS at university of Bradford
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ih123: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hello guys. Do I need to change my maiden name on my international passport in order to apply for my spouse dependent visa after our wedding in December?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Havefaith222: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Havefaith222:
Hello all, please gurus in the house I am having an issue here, please how do we make payment for our UK visa and IHS , please those who have paid how did u go about it?
NB: Hubby is the main applicant, wifey(moi) and two kids. We wanted to make payment with a dollar card but it keeps declining. So we are stuck at this point. Please experienced gurus help me oo,any other option to make payment?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ih123: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
AOI2016:
2weeks minimum.

Ha. 2 weeks no way. I emailed them my telex copy on thursday and I got a reply confirming payment on monday morning
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ExpressBoy: 10:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
Yes my Wiffy ... Medway campus London..

stelor:
Is there any body here going for January intake University Of Greenwich at Medway?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Goldencs(m): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Please i have an inquiry, I am using my biological parent’s account for my funding, can my wife also apply as a dependent? We don’t have any children and the account is well funded for my tuition and both our living expenses. I also have a consent letter from my parent expressly stating the funds are for me and my spouse, can she apply as a dependent?. PS. the reason we didn't transfer the money to our account is because the money has already been in my parent's account for up to 28 days and its already close to my CAS deadline

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lauriyz007: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
AOI2016:
If you stay in Lagos or Abuja,kindly go to their office and get a date.
Please call them, call them very early in the morning continuously, try not to give up calling. It most times may look like it won’t go through but keep trying the number will go through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Wibar: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ih123:

Ha. 2 weeks no way. I emailed them my telex copy on thursday and I got a reply confirming payment on monday morning
have your gotten cas and how long did it take pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by joyblinks(f): 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mrtrypes:

Are you for northumbria Uni?

Yes I am. Jan

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.