Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1245457 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2021
iyutal:

This zenith Bank guys are fleeing from has the best rate i think. Although it took 3 weeks as people has rightly said. I filled the form A about 3 weeks ago, and i was debited at the rate of N564/£. And as it is, I haven't gone to collect my telex at the bank, but the school has already mailed me confirming my payment.

How much was the charges?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2021
Munamoqel:
Please any student of university of aberdeen. I got admission and they only requested financial guarantee and a letter from my previous school that I was taught in English. They are not requesting of 3000 pounds deposit. It this normal. Can I apply for visa without deposit but bank statements of 252000 pound (16000 +9200) 0nly

Hi dear , how did it go? Did u get visa without tuition deposit?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MaBuk(f): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2021
Please when did you apply and how many weeks did they use to reply to you on the offer?
Ray800:
Good days guys.

Please i seriously need your opinion here,
I got offer from Leeds beckett university & and University of wolverhampton to study managenent course.

I want to choose the best city and university among both. Between Leeds & Wolverhampton Which city is better in terms of avaliability of part-times job, lively, and cheaper accomodation??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2021
hongeorge:
I got conditional offer at University of Law,
With 3k bursary scholarship at Birmingham Campus
Pls how is the school in time of student jobs and accommodation

Pls help

Pls let’s connect I want to apply , I don’t know much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2021
EBUNME:
I was asked to providethis too. And I got my collection mail today. I pray it is successful.

What are the documents you provided for them,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teledom1: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2021
Hi, is it a priority application or standard. If it's priority then hopefully today you should get a response since they say it's 5 working days

samint1:

Hi @EBUNME My wife was asked to submit proof of employment too. We got the mail last week Monday and we've replied since Thursday with her employment letter and reference letter from her office HR confirming she is their staff but we haven't got a response since then.
1. Did you have to follow up with paid mail or call?
2. When did you. Get the additional documents mail and when did you submit?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adsensegirl: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=Teledom1 post=107508119][/quote]

5th Nov
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teledom1: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2021
Adsensegirl:

5th Nov

Oh ok your biometric was on 5th , was it priority and were you requested to submit employment evidence if yes have you submitted and when my biometric was on 4th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 8:06am On Nov 11, 2021
bali233:

Uni of Chester
Uni of Bedfordshire
Uni of law

Is university of law a good school ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Lusholamy: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2021
justwise:

I think you are missing the point, i'm not saying that one will not get a job with certificate from lowly ranked university, sure you will but its nothing compared to the sort of job and salary a graduate from Oxford, Cambridge, etc will command

is like a footballer who plays for Sheffield United and the one that plays for Man united, Liverpool or Arsenal , they are all footballers but the pay package hugely differs.

Given the opportunity everyone of us here will pick highly ranked university over lowly ranked one.

Many of us can't afford those expensive universities which is why we settle for cheap and cheerful ones.

Same with the tax! They end up Paying more tax.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iretiogo1: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2021
Orjforlife:
Hello everyone, please I need clarification.
my pof is already counting but my friend mistakenly transferred 100k to the same account I am using as pof. Please does this affect anything?
No just don’t allow the amount to fall below the required amount

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 8:11am On Nov 11, 2021
Ok brother.
Orjforlife:
Okay, Thank you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2021
Amun:

Pls don’t do Bedfordshire. It’s the the last on the list of UK school ranking. The rank of any school you decide to go means a lot. The school ranking should be one of the things you check before applying. Also their student review is wack.

What about university of law in uk ? Is it good
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samint1: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2021
It was standard application. Abuja tls
Teledom1:
Hi, is it a priority application or standard. If it's priority then hopefully today you should get a response since they say it's 5 working days

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EBUNME: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2021
I didn't send any mail or call.
I did biometrics on 29 October (priority)
I received the mail request for additional documents mail on 3rd November.
I sent the documents (proof of education and employment letter on 4th November.
Received collection mail on 10 November.
samint1:

Hi @EBUNME My wife was asked to submit proof of employment too. We got the mail last week Monday and we've replied since Thursday with her employment letter and reference letter from her office HR confirming she is their staff but we haven't got a response since then.
1. Did you have to follow up with paid mail or call?
2. When did you. Get the additional documents mail and when did you submit?
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Regex: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Biko, which bank will process my 'form A' at least within a week?
Help a brother.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RetiredAdult: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Is there anyone who is currently at University of Law? Or do you know anyone currently there? Please it’s super urgent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dapreal(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Although my POF is not ready but will be in 2weeks time, I actually tired pushing for my CAS with my brother statement of account and a signed letter from him stating he's my guardian. Funny thing is he paid my school fees from his account... Can this work
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teledom1: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2021
samint1:
It was standard application. Abuja tls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teledom1: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2021
EBUNME:

Oh ok thanks for sharing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AlphaStyles(m): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2021
FOLLOWING
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by temmyg(f): 9:16am On Nov 11, 2021
Visa Alert!

Application: . 30th October
Priority: TLS VI.
Biometrics: 1st November.
Collection Mail: 9th November.
Collection. 9th November.
No Non straightforward Mail

P.s I have a study gap of 13years,so I submitted some additional certificates with my application.Like online courses I have taken over the years,If you have study gap you can submit a detailed CV to show what you have been doing over the years. @fificole experience gave me this head up! Thanks to everyone on this platform that has been of help.

I wish everyone all the best!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 9:27am On Nov 11, 2021
Ugool:
Why do you want to withdraw it? I thought the money is for your upkeep when you get to the UK. Please leave the money there. We have had stories of persons that have to show pof at POE.

What is POE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lakesilla(m): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Any January 2022 intake for Sheffield hallam university, pls reach out, let's connect.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by opomulero(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2021
Betrueiscool:

What is POE

Point of Entry....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mrs2u(f): 9:46am On Nov 11, 2021
Good morning all, I did biometrics on the 2nd of Nov. my application has moved to VAC but I didn’t receive any emails, no non straightforward email nothing at all. Do I need to worry? How do I know if the decision is positive?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:47am On Nov 11, 2021
Good morning everyone,
my cousin is trying to book his TB test for his study visa and hasn’t been able to get a date for lagos. Please what’s the best way to go about this ? Can he book via email ? Will he still get a slot for this year if he does via email. I’ll appreciate pointers as to the fastest way to get a booking for TB test.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Betrueiscool: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2021
Good morning brothers and sisters

Which cheap good school is still open for January february intake ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2021
Congratulations

temmyg:
Visa Alert!

Application: . 30th October
Priority: TLS VI.
Biometrics: 1st November.
Collection Mail: 9th November.
Collection. 9th November.
No Non straightforward Mail

P.s I have a study gap of 13years,so I submitted some additional certificates with my application.Like online courses I have taken over the years,If you have study gap you can submit a detailed CV to show what you have been doing over the years. @fificole experience gave me this head up! Thanks to everyone on this platform that has been of help.

I wish everyone all the best!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Richystar4: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2021
Access bank processes mine within 3 days.

Regex:
Biko, which bank will process my 'form A' at least within a week?
Help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EBUNME: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2021
Visa Alert

Hallelujah.
For those that received a mail requesting for additional documents -Proof of education and employment.
No need to be worried.
My visa was approved the following day I sent the documents.
Thanks to everyone who provided information.
EBUNME:

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.