Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:52 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1226067 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ktei: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2021
YES

oluwaseun8:

Have you gotten an offer from them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by oluwaseun8(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2021
Ktei:
YES

When did you apply and when did you get an offer ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2021
eyoiba:
VERY URGENT PLS!!!!! Good morning all. Please can make payment for Visa and IHS fees before my POF matures or I have to wait till after maturity.

Don’t play with your application like that.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Davdav01: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2021
Hello guys....Pls if you have successfully filled a UK dependant application for your kids(age 4 and 7),pls advice...Did you fill this below form as one of the documents uploaded even when the money is yours in your personal acct(as the father) and not in I a joint account.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iretiogo1: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2021
ifunanya84:
Why not send a mail and tag it "Urgent" ? They will respond to you and give u a date. Pple r usually too much. My sis had an appointment for 8am yesterday. Finished and waited for the result. She left by 600pm.
And she said they were clearly attending to those on appointment and those without appointment were told to write their names and hold on.
please what should I attach with the mail ? Please give me the mail to send it to as well
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ktei: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2021
I applied 3 weeks ago, I got a conditioner offer last week, I am about to pay the tuition deposit,

oluwaseun8:

When did you apply and when did you get an offer ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2021
No. Infact some schools fee payment is part of their conditions to get unconditional.
femredhead:

If it was conditional offer given to you. You're not supposed to pay any deposit without fulfill the conditions.
You can only pay deposit with Unconditional offer.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Annie26: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2021
Dear Team,

Please I just got my CAS letter.

What do I need for UK visa application for MSc
What payments do I need to make first. I am lost.
Where can I take passport picture in VI
How much is the total application cost.
Are there other payments I need to make such as the health charges?

Please what is the total sum to budget.

Please I need help..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2021
Dear Annie, Do yourself a little favour by reading page 1. Most of this questions and answer are their for your perusal. Thanks and congrats
Annie26:
Dear Team,

Please I just got my CAS letter.

What do I need for UK visa application for MSc
What payments do I need to make first. I am lost.
Where can I take passport picture in VI
How much is the total application cost.
Are there other payments I need to make such as the health charges?

Please what is the total sum to budget.

Please I need help..

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Domistic: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2021
Davdav01:
Pls house I need help filling UK application form for my daughter and on the declaration page what option should I pick for the following screenshot questions
Meanwhile,the money is my account,

Advice from those who have successfully filled the application for their kids will be appreciated

Thanks
. The email address belongs to someone else. Yes. You are relying on someone else to prove your financial ...... I did all that and it went well

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by temilols: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2021
Please house is anyone going to Bangor University. And how is life over there in terms of Job opportunities and standard of living. Thanks �

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kollinburg: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2021
Good morning all

Pls I got a conditional offer from rgu ( direct master) and I have unconditional from Middlesex uni (top up )

Pls guru in the house what can u advice

How is the Scotland in terms of work and standard of living

I don’t know which to select

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dollyparton(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2021
Babababy:

I dont believe a cv is considered evidence of employment. Her letter of employment, upgrade/promotion letters, ID card, payslip, commendation letter if any, would do fine in filling the gap .

In my own case, I can only produce a CV and recommendation letters. I don't have an employment letter or pay slips. Will just CV and recommendation letters suffice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dollyparton(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2021
samirus:

Boss, i will need your assistance in filling the application. i already sent you a mail. Thanks always
I no longer have access to the email address registered with this account. You can drop your email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Davdav01: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2021
Domistic:
. The email address belongs to someone else. Yes. You are relying on someone else to prove your financial ...... I did all that and it went well

Thanks @ Domistics for your response,just to reconfirm your answers..did you also fill and uploaded the forms below

Thanks

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sijuademi: 9:22am On Nov 17, 2021
Good morning all,

Pls someone should help with IOM contact.

As at when we went for our test my daughter's passport was not ready, Now that it is ready I have sent a mail to them but they are yet to respond. Can I do a walk in.

Pls advise thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 17, 2021
buttonvibes:

please I also need an agent... reply your email

THANK YOU
we can connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by swazee: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2021
Good morning Fam.

TLS Victoria Island Vs TLS Ikeja.

Those with experience please help me choose.

What are the pros and cons ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 9:37am On Nov 17, 2021
Good morning all,
People who sent employment history to UKVI, how many days after responding to responding to their mail before you got collection mail? We did priority and yesterday was 5 days after biometrics but we received mail to send Employment history which we sent to them around 6pm same yesterday, when can we be looking at to get collection mail?

Thanks all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sheringham: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2021
What are the chances of getting a good job as a dependant in the U.K ?

My wife applied for a student visa and she wants me to leave my current job here in Nigeria and join her there. I'm an accountant earning a decent pay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rachy30: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2021
Finally got my offer from University of Huddersfield, MSc Management. Would make deposit before end of the week.
Had Bedfordshire and York St John's offers as backup earlier, patience is really a virtue. Thanks to all that responded.

Rachy30:
Hello. Been reading here for over 5 years, but first time posting.
Please is anyone awaiting admission from Huddersfield University or Leeds Beckett University?
I applied to both schools since last month (28th and 22nd respectively) and no mail yet. Though I have started counting 28 days POF while waiting for them. Kindly share your experience if you have applied to any of them. Thanks a lot.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rachy30: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2021
I have for Huddersfield
Motoye:
Please who has an offer for January 2022 intake at liverpool hope university or university of Huddersfield?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SoapMactavish(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2021
Wibar:
Abeggi who dun get Teeside cas and how long it take o! Cos e dun Dey look like say I Dey behind

Lol, when did you submit MQ and MD?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by buttonvibes: 10:23am On Nov 17, 2021
Oluwatosinliz:
we can connect
pls how do I contact you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Moshabiola: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2021
Hello house, I have been in the UK for some time now, my wife is joining me anytime from now, I want to ask if nothing has changed concerning the travel process, I’m buying Turkish airline, she will get covid test a day before departure, book day 2 and 8 PCR test and fill passenger locator form. Is that all we need to do? Or has anything changes ? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mikool101: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2021
Rachy30:
Finally got my offer from University of Huddersfield, MSc Management. Would make deposit before end of the week.
Had Bedfordshire and York St John's offers as backup earlier, patience is really a virtue. Thanks to all that responded.

Congrats. I am also for huddersfield, Msc Intl Mgt. Be fast with your deposit. Deadline is Dec 3.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2021
Moshabiola:
Hello house, I have been in the UK for some time now, my wife is joining me anytime from now, I want to ask if nothing has changed concerning the travel process, I’m buying Turkish airline, she will get covid test a day before departure, book day 2 and 8 PCR test and fill passenger locator form. Is that all we need to do? Or has anything changes ? Thank you.
still the same process. If she is fully vaccinated, I don’t think she needs to do the test any more. Anyway, she is good to go
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations

samint1:
VISA ALERT

Today is finally my day to celebrate!!!
Family of 4
VISA application: October 19 -20
Biometrics: Abuja TLS October 26 (standard) (walk in for the 2 children. We couldn't get the same date for them)
Non straight forward mail: November 1st (4 of us)
Request mail for more documents: November 1st (main applicant only)
Requested documents submitted: November 4th (main applicant)
We waited for one week and nothing happened we had to send paid mail asking for progress of application.
Paid mail: November 11th
Decision mail : November 12th (about 20 hours after sending paid mail)
Dispatched from TLS on Friday 12th (same day as decision mail)
We waited anxiously for DHL to deliver but they didn't because of weekend.
We got our visas yesterday evening finally.

It wasn't an easy wait o. If you have money, pls pay for priority because High BP is real o. We endured a lot during the 3 weeks wait.
This journey started early 2020 and I have been reading this thread everyday religiously.
I must thank everyone on this forum for all the helpful contributions. I gained a lot.
My advice is for everyone to try and read far and wide, use Google a lot and ukvi sit (gov.uk) has almost all the information you require as well as your school website and course page. Don't also shy away from asking when you hit a brick wall too.

You can do everything all by yourself and it is far better because you are sure of what you submitted.

Aston University January 2022

Another piece of advice: if you come across any information you feel might be relevant to you during the process of application, screenshot and keep it in your picture gallery. It is better that way because sometimes this information may be difficult to search for when you need them most.
Over this 2 years I have over a thousand screenshots from nairaland alone.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2021
teeboi77:
Good morning all,
People who sent employment history to UKVI, how many days after responding to responding to their mail before you got collection mail? We did priority and yesterday was 5 days after biometrics but we received mail to send Employment history which we sent to them around 6pm same yesterday, when can we be looking at to get collection mail?

Thanks all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Uk2022: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2021
SoapMactavish:

Lol, when did you submit MQ and MD?

Submitted 9th , any hope of when to expect it because he don dey be like film , or the saying Awoof dey run belle

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (1008)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.