Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,333 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (566) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1226318 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dapreal(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2021
em7even:

Choose and apply for another course like they suggested naa. Na wa!

i have paid 8k pounds already, dont you get i have a conditional offer from them already.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrPres: 10:51am On Nov 17, 2021
Hello Justwise and other Professionals. A very good Job you guys are doing here. I really appreciate this group.
Please i need to be sure on something and i need your intake. My course is a 2 year MSc Program kicking off in January 2022. Now my Question is, do i have to pay for 2 years IHS when applying for Visa? or i can pay for one year and make the second year payment on the second year of my course.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by realpearl(f): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2021
dettolgel:

Yes ooh. I found an agent that promised to get her admission. The tuition fee is around 16k for 18 months program. They have contracted the agents.

There are way more cheaper universities in the UK with discount for international students

Send an email to my signature.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2021
Keep calling and sending the school mails......

Tundeyolar:

Please is there any January 2022 intake here that has gotten cas from university of greenwich recently? Mine is stuck at 61% since last week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2021
Congratulations

fenoll05:
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!

I applied on 27th October ( Priority Visa)
Biometrics for myself and dependents done on 2nd Nov.
Non - straightforward mail for me, my hubby and my son - 4th Nov. ( My daughter did not get the NSM)
Non-straightforward mail followed by mail requesting evidence of my work history or study in the last 3 years, same day.
Decision Mail - 15th Nov.
Passport Collection mail - 15th Nov.
Passport collected for all of us 16th Nov.

I give God all the glory.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by chiago95(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2021
Yemi2017:
House pls, I’ve been searching for schools preferably England for social work September intake, most schools I see are January intake and it’s late like this, pls help a friend oo, e jor
Let me kindly assist you. Just choose The University of Chester, in Manchester. Its good for social works and not forgetting I will strongly advice you to register for the part-time msc program. Quickly go on youtube and search for INTENTIONAL FAVOUR. She just rounded off her masters programme in the University of Chester. You'll thank me later. Tha babe dey give accurate info. ...See ehn you'll thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by realpearl(f): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=Debbie345 post=107686447]
Northampton University[/

Check out Teesside University as well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SoapMactavish(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2021
Uk2022:

Submitted 9th , any hope of when to expect it because he don dey be like film , or the saying Awoof dey run belle

Bro if you mean 9th of November, you better go and relax. Be taking beer and catfish every night to calm yourself. Lol

There are people still waiting for Teesside CAS since early October. Just pray they start issuing in mass immediately after the deadline dates.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SoapMactavish(m): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2021
ndidibabe:
I really do not understand this. Was this after you applied for a visa or applied for admission?

Someone said he got a mail from Visa office, and you're still asking if it was before or after he applied for visa. Does visa office contact people that have not applied for visa? ...smh undecided

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by funmido(f): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2021
Rachy30:
Finally got my offer from University of Huddersfield, MSc Management. Would make deposit before end of the week.
Had Bedfordshire and York St John's offers as backup earlier, patience is really a virtue. Thanks to all that responded.

Hi, I just mailed you. Kindly respond; thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2021
dapreal:

i have paid 8k pounds already, dont you get i have a conditional offer from them already.
But they said they can't take you for that course and suggested courses you can choose from. Just choose any of the courses they suggested or request for a refund. Very simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2021
MrPres:
Hello Justwise and other Professionals. A very good Job you guys are doing here. I really appreciate this group.
Please i need to be sure on something and i need your intake. My course is a 2 year MSc Program kicking off in January 2022. Now my Question is, do i have to pay for 2 years IHS when applying for Visa? or i can pay for one year and make the second year payment on the second year of my course.

Yes you pay for two years

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Mosesemmy(m): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2021
Please which bank process Form A fast, I have spent one week and union bank are yet to do it for me

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by House34: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fourcade:
University of Stirling is quite fast with admission. They accept English letter of proficiency but your end of studies shouldn't be beyond five years.

Please what university of stirling intial deposit 2k?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrRomanticLover: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
fenoll05:
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!

I applied on 27th October ( Priority Visa)
Biometrics for myself and dependents done on 2nd Nov.
Non - straightforward mail for me, my hubby and my son - 4th Nov. ( My daughter did not get the NSM)
Non-straightforward mail followed by mail requesting evidence of my work history or study in the last 3 years, same day.
Decision Mail - 15th Nov.
Passport Collection mail - 15th Nov.
Passport collected for all of us 16th Nov.

I give God all the glory.

Congratulations. When did you finish your last education and was it bachelors or masters because I am wondering why they asked you to submit work history for the last 3 years. did you submit any employment document initially?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bali233: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
chiago95:
Let me kindly assist you. Just choose The University of Chester, in Manchester. Its good for social works and not forgetting I will strongly advice you to register for the part-time msc program. Quickly go on youtube and search for INTENTIONAL FAVOUR. She just rounded off her masters programme in the University of Chester. You'll thank me later. Tha babe dey give accurate info. ...See ehn you'll thank me later.

Part time study isnt allowed for international students

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MrPres: 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mosesemmy:
Please which bank process Form A fast, I have spent one week and union bank are yet to do it for me

I used Access Bank and was debited in 3 days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tendaflames: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dagorobeto:
Please who got an offer or will be going to university of Gloucestershire Jan 22 intake?

Let's connect please. Just got admission yesterday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by buttonvibes: 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
chiago95:

Thank you so much. I’ve checked Chester, they’re affordable but they don’t offer social work for September intake only January

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
House pls, I’ve been searching for schools preferably England for social work September intake, most schools I see are January intake and it’s late like this, pls help a friend oo, e jor, with affordable fees too �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by swazee: 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
swazee:
Good morning Fam.

TLS Victoria Island Vs TLS Ikeja.

Those with experience please help me choose.

What are the pros and cons ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
Good morning all,
People who sent employment history to UKVI, how many days after responding to responding to their mail before you got collection mail? We did priority and yesterday was 5 days after biometrics but we received mail to send Employment history which we sent to them around 6pm same yesterday, when can we be looking at to get collection mail?

Thanks all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kukujajaja: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Unfortunately lots of people are given out advice without details referencing. I don't think is possible for international students on students visa to be study in UK for part time programs. Part time programs are limited to indefinite to remain in UK or citizens. I honestly stand to be correct anyway.

chiago95:

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EBUNME: 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
For me my visa was Approved the next day after sending the documents but I received collection mail like 6 days after.
teeboi77:
Good morning all,
People who sent employment history to UKVI, how many days after responding to responding to their mail before you got collection mail? We did priority and yesterday was 5 days after biometrics but we received mail to send Employment history which we sent to them around 6pm same yesterday, when can we be looking at to get collection mail?

Thanks all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Zailey: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
Yemi2017:
House pls, I’ve been searching for schools preferably England for social work September intake, most schools I see are January intake and it’s late like this, pls help a friend oo, e jor, with affordable fees too �
Liverpool Hope University, University of Derby, University of Sunderland, University of Wolverhampton, University of Worcester, University of Kent, University of Hull. You need to have a 2:1 though and some require IETLS.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bukolammie: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Good day all,
Please I need the help of the gurus in the house .
I checked an apartment online in Huddersfield.
I stumbled on one I would like to get .
I saw a number ,after chatting on WhatsApp about the terms he asked me to mail him my passport as
a form of ID which I did and later asked if I was ready to make deposit.
He already sent an invoice for the said deposit .
I would like to know the credibility of the company .
It’s TRE GROUP PROPERTIES.
Does anyone know about this company in the UK?
Can I proceed to make payment ?

Prospective Masters student ,University of Huddersfield.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by dollyparton(m): 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
EBUNME:
For me my visa was Approved the next day after sending the documents but I received collection mail like 6 days after.
Pls did you send offer of employment letter to them or just reference?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teeboi77: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
OK ,thanks for the response make we chill small then...did you have to send a paid email for them to say that visa was approved the following day and the got collection mail after 6 days??

EBUNME:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by faroukalabi: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ktei:
Good Morning Everyone, I will like to connect with any one going to University of Northampton for January Intake. Feel free to send me a message.

Hello

(1) (2) (3) ... (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) ... (1008)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.