Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250387 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EmeeNaka: 11:41am On Nov 27, 2021
onibokun10:
I went to tls office to inquire. They said i can send a supporting letter along with the application or cancel and start afresh. I have already gotten date for biometrics, I sent a supporting document instead .

okay, the support letter is fine.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbiks: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pls house how easy is ikeja TLS for walk in?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Wonderfulmarie: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Good afternoon guys, please how can i pay for Visa application fees and IHS without using black market rate.. Please i really need a well explanatory response. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AnaCheks(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Good afternoon to the Gurus and everyone here... Please between running Masters in Public Health (MPH) and MSc(Adult Nursing) which is more Lucrative?
NB: Bsc was Public Health.
Thanks..
cc: Aprokoduaghter
Justwise
et Al.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ezixt: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
yolkman20:
Abeg, does anyone have an idea on how to do this visa check task with university of Westminster. I can't fine the tab to do that on the student portal.

The tab should appear after you have accepted your offer.That was my experience.

Have you figured it out yet?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by duncanmighty: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hello Larex, when did you begin your application process? And howlond did it take the school to offer you the aissipn upon application Was English language proficiency required? Kindly share all the steps you took..
larex007:

I got an unconditional offer from Swansea University for Sept 2022 intake. M.Sc Cybersecurity...... I will advise you wait...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gbomzie: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hello house,
Please, I am dire need of help.
My cousin got admission to a PhD program and she wants to know if she's to show POF for 1 hear or all the years? Also, she has 2 children and her father is her sponsor. Would that be an issue?
Thanks guys �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wonderfulmarie:
Good afternoon guys, please how can i pay for Visa application fees and IHS without using black market rate.. Please i really need a well explanatory response. Thank you.

Nope unfortunately, black market rate only.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by monvous: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ivymich:

Yes university of plymouth accept neco result but buy a pin attach it to your application do they can use it to verify your result...I use neco result to get my admission from plymouth
Co-asking. Please can I summit student copy of my transcript (unofficial copy)? That's the only one I have. And also does University of Plymouth accept NECO? Please help!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shawn55ng: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Dbiks:
Pls house how easy is ikeja TLS for walk in?
Is not easy. Even if you sleep over that does not gurantee that u will do it for that day. Walk in are like illegal immigrant while appointment are citizen.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by shawn55ng: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wonderfulmarie:
black market is the way out except ur bloodline.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by greenie77: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
olutimehindare:
Please i have a question. I printed my statement of account on the 23rd of November to apply for cas makingit 28days. I was issued cas on the 26th of November. I want to apply for my visa on the 29th November which is Monday. Do i need another statement of account or i can use the same i submitted for cas

Use the same that you submitted for CAS as it is still valid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AnaCheks(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
AnaCheks:
Good afternoon to the Gurus and everyone here... Please between running Masters in Public Health (MPH) and MSc(Adult Nursing) which is more Lucrative?
NB: Bsc was Public Health.
Thanks..
cc: Aprokoduaghter
Justwise
et Al.
Somebody help please... Gurus
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teedagz26: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
DashBCU:
God is ever faithful..... Congratulations
Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by femredhead: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Gbomzie:
Hello house,
Please, I am dire need of help.
My cousin got admission to a PhD program and she wants to know if she's to show POF for 1 hear or all the years? Also, she has 2 children and her father is her sponsor. Would that be an issue?
Thanks guys �

POF for one year.
IHS for the duration of her course.
Her father can be her sponsor.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fasa199(m): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Big Question

With the frequent asking of employment proof from ukvi, what can someone who has been helping his sister in her business provide?

Cc justwise

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
Provide a reference letter from your sister, a detailed one at that.

fasa199:
Big Question

With the frequent asking of employment proof from ukvi, what can someone who has been helping his sister in her business provide?

Cc justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fabulux: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sent again please
Tolvin:
Kindly resend please. I can't find it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ivymich: 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=monvous post=108005094][/quote]thanks alot. Coincidentally I got a random mail from them yesterday saying they accept NECO and WAEC. Kindly send a mail if you're going thru with Plymouth. mitchellbrume2014@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ivymich: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
AKALAMAGBO:
Provide a reference letter from your sister, a detailed one at that.

please what of someone who had worked at places but wasn't given appointment letters/pay slip or any sort. (Applied for the jobs, and was called on phone to resume work). Salaries weren't even encouraging, had to do 'em to get the going going.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olutimehindare: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Thank you
greenie77:

Use the same that you submitted for CAS as it is still valid.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
Their are other ways to avoid this black market rate just that its against the rule of this page. But I will advise u to find a friend family or even enemy outside the shores of Nigeria. The difference is much
Exoticmm:

Nope unfortunately, black market rate only.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
Exactly
shawn55ng:
black market is the way out except ur bloodline.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fabulux: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Please check your email. I have resent the message.
Tolvin:
Kindly resend please. I can't find it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by thesailorman: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Afternoon house. Please I have a question are they people that did their MSC in any UK university online because of the Covid last year and if they are Eligible for the 2years post study work visa. Thanks In anticipation
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Finelolo: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Please I need a list of cheap UK universities that offer online PhD certificates on education courses especially special needs education or special needs counselling course.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
Finelolo:
Please I need a list of cheap UK universities that offer online PhD certificates on education courses especially special needs education or special needs counselling course.

Use google. Nobody get any list.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Have you been asked to provide anything OR are you asking prior to when they ask you?

Ivymich:
please what of someone who had worked at places but wasn't given appointment letters/pay slip or any sort. (Applied for the jobs, and was called on phone to resume work). Salaries weren't even encouraging, had to do 'em to get the going going.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ivymich: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
AKALAMAGBO:
Have you been asked to provide anything OR are you asking prior to when they ask you?

asking just in case because I have a study gap of about 8yrs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Gbam... but some peopleget archieve. Let him quote@frankrobnn1. Nah walking google
Aprokodaughter:

Use google. Nobody get any list.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OptimisticSalz: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hello please how did you guys resolve this was the statement of account submitted? Dis the dependant get the visa? Please � to help others in same situation
Fabulux:
Hello,

Please I need advise for a friend
Main Applicant got his visa in August and has since traveled to the UK. Then he submitted a bank statement from 2nd July to 29th July. The fund used is for him.

Now the dependent applied for visa using her own bank statement from 21 sept to 20 October 2021.

She got a non straight forward email to provide the main applicant statement from 29th July to 21 September 2021. What should she do? Cos the main applicant transferred 5m to his daughters account and used other funds to buy PTA and pound then others to shop for laptop ,foodstuffs and buy ticket. There was nothing left in the account before he left

Please note the the dependent has an excess of 4m in her POF

Gurus in the house please advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Capcommie: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Where u asked to do a Pre-Cas interview?
Ilonae:
The school, the school requested I send my statement and TB CERTIFICATE before they could issue my CAS...
I sent a 28th day statement they rejected and asked I print from the 29th day and it's same statement I used for my visa application....

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.