Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1244320 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funky123(f): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
lobinche101:
Their are other ways to avoid this black market rate just that its against the rule of this page. But I will advise u to find a friend family or even enemy outside the shores of Nigeria. The difference is much

The other way, can I pm you to get the info please

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by angelss813(f): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
It didn't take long. Less than a week.

Please kindly help me with the name of the university.
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bamingo: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
AKALAMAGBO:
Provide a reference letter from your sister, a detailed one at that.

Can payslips, employment letter and reference letter (issued in January this year) suffice, incase one doesn't want to ask for another reference letter now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ilonae(f): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yes ooo, I did on zoom
Capcommie:
Where u asked to do a Pre-Cas interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Capcommie: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
Can I get your email address? I have some questions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by angelss813(f): 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=Ray800 post=107876103]Hello guys.

Leeds beckett university finally issued me unconditional offer yesterday. Next step now is to pay the tuition fee.

Please is leeds city good in terms of getting part time job and also cheaper accomodation? Are there many nigerians living in leeds also?

Very very okay. My 3 Children are there
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yes it will all suffice so far your Pay Slip is up to date and all genuine.
bamingo:

Can payslips, employment letter and reference letter (issued in January this year) suffice, incase one doesn't want to ask for another reference letter now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Happyfellow147: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Good evening all
Please can anyone suggest what kind of job my husband can do when we move over to the UK?
He's a lawyer here and also works as an editor for some magazines. I'd be the one schooling and would be depending on him for the tuition

Also, have admissions for September 2022 opened? I'm looking for an affordable school for msc business analytics with placement. Can anyone suggest?
I have Bsc Accountancy and a chartered accountant.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Timitempah: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ajokeade0177:

On that telegram group?

Yeah.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ibk5891(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
lobinche101:
Alagbon for lagos I know but I'm sure Abuja has ot own centre too. Try and Google it

How much is it at alagbon? To u have a contactnperain der? What document will they ask for?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by IAMSYLVIA: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
hustla:

LOL

Had to defer due to one flimsy excuse like this

Currently gunning for Jan intake

Got cas in October

If you apply to tees, PATIENCE should be your middle

name

Please how did you get them to give you CAS in October
Still awaiting mine
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Motoye: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
Which of the schools?

That's cool,let's link up

I have o
Please let’s link up [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ray800: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=angelss813 post=108012302][/quote]

Thanks so much for feedback
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EBUNME: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pls I need help on how to get cheaper accommodation. Am going to Sheffield Hallam University in December. School accommodation seems to be more expensive and you are not allowed to pay rent monthly. I will appreciate any help.

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ColdNight(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hi beautiful people;
Anyone here going to Uclan Preston?... Let’s link up.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by duncanmighty: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
How long did it take them between the start of your application processing with them to get your offer of admission and kidly share all you submitted [quote author=angelss813 post=108012302][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by duncanmighty: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
How long did it take them between the start of your application processing with them to get your offer of admission and kindly share all you submitted.

quote author=Happyfellow147 post=108012786]Good evening all
Please can anyone suggest what kind of job my husband can do when we move over to the UK?
He's a lawyer here and also works as an editor for some magazines. I'd be the one schooling and would be depending on him for the tuition

Also, have admissions for September 2022 opened? I'm looking for an affordable school for msc business analytics with placement. Can anyone suggest?
I have Bsc Accountancy and a chartered accountant. [/quote]
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Happyfellow147: 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
I haven't applied yet
My post was for enquiries
duncanmighty:
How long did it take them between the start of your application processing with them to get your offer of admission and kindly share all you submitted.

quote author=Happyfellow147 post=108012786]Good evening all

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fibonacci88: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hi Folks. I plan relocating to d UK next yr with my fiance after our wedding nxt yr . I want to apply for a student visa. Whats the chance of her securing a job in the uk while i work partime and school. she is a registered Nurse I heard nursing is a high demand profession in d uk. Plus what does she need to do her in nig to position her for a job there. I am optimistic of getting admission and getting d neccesary funding for our relocation my only fear is how we gonna survive in d uk. I will appreciate any kind advise. THanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AnaCheks(m): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
AnaCheks:
Good afternoon to the Gurus and everyone here... Please between running Masters in Public Health (MPH) and MSc(Adult Nursing) which is more Lucrative?
NB: Bsc was Public Health.
Thanks..
cc: Aprokoduaghter
Justwise
et Al.
Somebody help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Motoye: 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Let's link up. I am down,how can I reach you?
Gbemst:

I have o
Please let’s link up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fibonacci88:
Hi Folks. I plan relocating to d UK next yr with my fiance after our wedding nxt yr . I want to apply for a student visa. Whats the chance of her securing a job in the uk while i work partime and school. she is a registered Nurse I heard nursing is a high demand profession in d uk. Plus what does she need to do her in nig to position her for a job there. I am optimistic of getting admission and getting d neccesary funding for our relocation my only fear is how we gonna survive in d uk. I will appreciate any kind advise. THanks

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://globalnurseforce.com/blogs/requirements-for-international-nurses-to-work-in-the-uk/&ved=2ahUKEwj9rLfBnrn0AhUN5uAKHY7fCCIQFnoECC4QBQ&usg=AOvVaw0Cep_oPMSqsewY3mOJl_Qx

Tell your wife to go through these requirements, she must be a fully registered Nurse in Nigeria with a degree in Nursing , that's one important thing. Let her go through the requirements and she's good to go.

And as for your survival? I would suggest you let your wife apply first before you, using the skilled worker route if she meets all the requirements in the above link, then hopefully she passes the interview and gets a job. That way you coming in as a student would be easy since she would already have a job before you arrive. Nurses are being paid a huge deal too in the UK just like doctors and IT guys, that way you both would be cleared financially.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
AnaCheks:
Good afternoon to the Gurus and everyone here... Please between running Masters in Public Health (MPH) and MSc(Adult Nursing) which is more Lucrative?
NB: Bsc was Public Health.
Thanks..
cc: Aprokoduaghter
Justwise
et Al.

If a BSc in Public health qualifies you to go into Adult Nursing, then I think you are good to go with Nursing

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by alabi31(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
AnaCheks:
Somebody help

What kind of question is ds one again...

Kindly use Google to get answers..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Happyfellow147: 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Can anyone please give me a suggestion?
Happyfellow147:
Good evening all

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
alabi31:

What kind of question is ds one again...

Kindly use Google to get answers..

Please allow people express themselves, thats the whole point of coming here. If someone can help then let them help, otherwise its so easy to ignore and not respond. You were the same person asking how to track your application on tls, you also asked how much is Tb test, meanwhile all the information is also on google but nobody told you to go and use google.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Between 3 and 7 or 10k sha... depending on ur negotiation power..
ibk5891:

How much is it at alagbon? To u have a contactnperain der? What document will they ask for?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lobinche101(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
My dear let him know that for the time being he has to
be ready to do the UK way to make funds for the start up.... security,care,store(amazon) attendant and others are things he can start with but once he find him way he go dey ok... All these jobs pay minimum £9.5 per hour . So think twice and take a decissionquote author=Happyfellow147 post=108012786]Good evening all

I have Bsc Accountancy and a chartered accountant. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by agbajekitson: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hello house, pls is there anyone who recently got CAS from Teesside University?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Fibonacci88: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Simran94:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://globalnurseforce.com/blogs/requirements-for-international-nurses-to-work-in-the-uk/&ved=2ahUKEwj9rLfBnrn0AhUN5uAKHY7fCCIQFnoECC4QBQ&usg=AOvVaw0Cep_oPMSqsewY3mOJl_Qx

Tell your wife to go through these requirements, she must be a fully registered Nurse in Nigeria with a degree in Nursing , that's one important thing. Let her go through the requirements and she's good to go.

And as for your survival? I would suggest you let your wife apply first before you, using the skilled worker route if she meets all the requirements in the above link, then hopefully she passes the interview and gets a job. That way you coming in as a student would be easy since she would already have a job before you arrive. Nurses are being paid a huge deal too in the UK just like doctors and IT guys, that way you both would be cleared financially.
Thanks for the insight. I knew about this route before now. She is preparing for OET but my fear is how easy is it to get employers who will give her a job from nigeria here thats y i thought me going through d student route would make it easy for her to land a job in d uk since she will be there physically.

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.