Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1249667 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TheGuyFromHR: 10:46am On Nov 29, 2021
isialo:
Please I'm a widow and intend going to the uk with my 2kids. I hav my late husband's death certificate and my children's birth certs. all from the National population Commission. Do I require any other document(s) to prove my relationship with my kids, Please?
N.B:We only did traditional marriage before his unfortunate demise.

Uncle @justwise and every other member please

As long as you've got the death certificate and your late husband is named on your children's birth certificates, that's all you need.

You don't need to prove you were married to your late husband in this connection. Given that your husband is late, the UK government is not interested in the status of your relationship with him, the focus is on proving that he has passed away and consequently you are the sole surviving parent and do not require any other person's consent to take the children out of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 10:47am On Nov 29, 2021
Good Morning Everyone, please how can I get a closer medical date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 10:48am On Nov 29, 2021
Gentle21:
Hello House, while I applied, I had excess of 7million after school fees and my (principal applicant) maintenance and I have got my visa. now my dependants want to apply, can I safely remove that 7M and transfer it to my wife account without causing any issue with their application ?
Please, kindly advise.

No you can’t, if you get caught your visa will be revoked and that of your dependant will be refused .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2021
Amazoner01:

What’s the update now? And why spend 200k on Nigerian passport. God is able bro, stay strong.
no update UKVI keeps asking me the same questions, send your name, paper number, etc. I’m still waiting on the MP to forward the case to the parliament
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Djalexadr12:

When you say court order how do you mean pls?
Thanks
like get a court order that says you have the right to take the child and the mother is also giving consent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by isialo(f): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Thank you so much for this very insightful response.

duchess90:
Hello,

You can add some pictures with the kids, some documents to show you have been solely responsible since your husband demise i.e school or hospital documents/reference letter if possible. In your consent letter you may want to state that you only had traditional/family rites marriage

As long as they are verifiable.

These are just additional documents, you already have the main documents.

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2021
isialo:
Please I'm a widow and intend going to the uk with my 2kids. I hav my late husband's death certificate and my children's birth certs. all from the National population Commission. Do I require any other document(s) to prove my relationship with my kids, Please?
N.B:We only did traditional marriage before his unfortunate demise.

I really don’t know if traditional marriage is seen as an actual marriage, I doubt but maybe someone else can help with your question

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2021
My course is 18 months.
Please how much is my IHS FEE.

I don't want to calculate wrongly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TheGuyFromHR: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2021
Dramadiddy:
I really don’t know if traditional marriage is seen as an actual marriage, I doubt but maybe someone else can help with your question

It's fully equivalent to a durable partnership, which has the same status as a registered marriage for immigration purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by mamaforsure: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2021
hello guys, please can any one suggest any uk school with may resumption for undergraduate programe
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2021
TheGuyFromHR:

It's fully equivalent to a durable partnership, which has the same status as a registered marriage for immigration purposes.
that’s good to know
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by haywhy0007(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2021
Good morning house!!! Which university in the uk can I apply for at the moment for MAY/ April or JUNE intake?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 11:31am On Nov 29, 2021
PLEASE YOUR TAKE ON THIS

if I print my POF on DEC 17th and send it to the school for issuing me CAS, then CAS is issued on DEC 20th, if am applying for VISA on DEC 22nd do I need to recount the days of the POF meaning I have to print on 21st, or I can submit the one that was printed on 17th?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by stephoye: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2021
LilTimmzy:
9months and the course must qualify as a postgraduate course.
I've forgotten the exact ranking code you can check and compare your course own and what is required to be granted graduate visa

How long you studied in the UK for

You need to have studied your course in the UK for at least 12 months or the full length of your course, whichever is shorter.
This is an excerpt from UKVI website. Go there and see it yourself
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2021
Dramadiddy:
no update UKVI keeps asking me the same questions, send your name, paper number, etc. I’m still waiting on the MP to forward the case to the parliament

Don' put your hope on that because it will not happen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OrchestraMin: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Folabifreeman:
My course is 18 months.

I paid 1313.12Dollars last week.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Elektra008(f): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2021
ebeagbor2111:

Please I am applying to liverpool hope university MA social works for sept 2022 can you send me your email or what's contact let's chat please I need guidance as many people don't apply to the school.If there is a telegram group please kindly add me up too.Thanks

Trying to apply also, same course same institution. Can I pm you?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Folabifreeman(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2021
OrchestraMin:

I paid 1313.12Dollars last week.

I thought IHS fees is paid in pounds
Is your Course 18 months
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2021
justwise:
[/b]

Don' put your hope on that because it will not happen.
so what will I do? my employer doesn’t want me to go all out on a court case.. this is the only option before a court case
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OrchestraMin: 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Folabifreeman:

I thought IHS fees is paid in pounds
Is your Course 18 months

it is paid in dollars. Yes, 18months course

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LilTimmzy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Thanks for the clarification. Someone was saying a course of 8 months can get graduate visa
stephoye:

How long you studied in the UK for

You need to have studied your course in the UK for at least 12 months or the full length of your course, whichever is shorter.
This is an excerpt from UKVI website. Go there and see it yourself
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Petdaughter: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
Visa Alert!!!

Ephesians 3:20 - Now Unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly what we ask or think, according to the power that is working in us.

Applied for January 2022 intake - 7th Sept

Conditional offer from uni - 27th Sept

Paid deposit and fulfilled conditions - 11th Oct

Offer turned Unconditional and CAS letter issued - 19th Oct

TB Test @ IOM Ikeja for family, we got results same day- 22nd October

Hubby did his TB test in Abuja - 4th Nov

POF matured - 11th Nov

Application submitted for Family of 5 - 11th Nov (Tip- we had started working on the application a week before submission)

Paid for Priority for Main Applicant and Standard for Dependents

Docs submitted:

Main Applicant- Bank statements (Dollar and Naira accounts), Degree Certificate, Transcript, WAEC result, CAS, Marriage Certificate, TB certificate, Passport Biodata page, family pictures and Proof of employment (Introduction letter from HR, Promotion Letter, work ID card, work Anniversary congratulatory letter and CV)

Kids - My Bank statements, CAS, Birth certificate, TB certificate, kid’s passport
biodata page, my passport biodata page, family pictures, consent letter and sponsor letter

Biometrics at TLS, Ikeja - 17th Nov (Appointment for main applicant but paid for walk-in for 4 dependents)

Application Transferred to DMC - 17th Nov
Application Received by DMC - 18th Nov
Application Transferred to VAC for all 5 of us- 26th Nov 11:45am
Application received by VAC-26th Nov 2:54pm
Passport picked Up- 29th Nov

No NSF e-mail
No Interview

I declared 1 UK visit refusal

I give God all the glory!

Thought I’d give back as I’ve literally slept on this thread these past few months. Wishing everyone success at every stage!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by lexyj123(f): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
my people how have you been handling GTD form A processing delay? where is hope right now?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by canadadreams: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Congratulations

Did you sign up with different email addresses for your spouse and children in order to fill their visa application or you filled it along side your own. Thanks

Petdaughter:
Visa Alert!!!

Ephesians 3:20 - Now Unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly what we ask or think, according to the power that is working in us.

POF matured - 11th Nov

Application submitted for Family of 5 - 11th Nov (Tip- we had started working on the application a week before submission)

Docs submitted:

Main Applicant- Bank statements (Dollar and Naira accounts), Degree Certificate, Transcript, WAEC result, CAS, Marriage Certificate, TB certificate, Passport Biodata page, family pictures and Proof of employment (Introduction letter from HR, Promotion Letter, work ID card, work Anniversary congratulatory letter and CV)

Kids - My Bank statements, CAS, Birth certificate, TB certificate, kid’s passport
biodata page, my passport biodata page, family pictures, consent letter and sponsor letter

Biometrics at TLS, Ikeja - 17th Nov (Appointment for main applicant but paid for walk-in for 4 dependents)

No NSF e-mail
No Interview

Thought I’d give back as I’ve literally slept on this thread these past few months. Wishing everyone success at every stage!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bolagabriella: 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hi all,
Can one go ahead with visa application though there's just a month left to the expiration of TB test.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LilTimmzy(m): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Go to the ukvi website, there's a place you can calculate your ihs surcharge fee before applying. You will be only asked your course start date and your course end date. Guys please try and confirm all these things on official platforms too
Folabifreeman:
My course is 18 months.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Petdaughter:
Visa Alert!!!

POF matured - 11th Nov

Docs submitted:

No NSF e-mail
No Interview

A huge congratulations to you and your family. Thank God.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Teeclassicroyal: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
Schools with affordable tuition for masters in computer science (or related fields). Ideas are highly sought after, please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Phatkings: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Pls house if one deposited a money on 29th should he print from that same 29th or shuld start from 30th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ExpressBoy: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
Pls madam am also in your shoes ...Family of 5 .how much did you paid for IHS per kid And did you and your hubby paid same amount for IHS also is your course above 12 months .... cuz am planing to submitt anytime soon ....pls help with the break down

uote author=Petdaughter post=108057105]Visa Alert!!!

POF matured - 11th Nov

Docs submitted:

No NSF e-mail
No Interview

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Classicnkem: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
R3ndy:
Anyone going to Teesside January 2022 intake and has received CAS yet?

Yes people have started receiving cas
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jobinto: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hi guys, my friend is in kinda dilemma, he wants to apply for a UK student visa, he has gotten his admission. The problem is, he has previous tourist visa rejections from US, Canada and Australia, the agent handling his application is advising him not to declare the visa refusals since it's not UK or Ireland, that if he declares it, it might prolong the approval of his application because they will start investigating why they rejected him. The refusals wasn't because of anything bad, it was mostly his employment situation then and weak home ties. He is asking everyone for advice, so I decided to bring it here so I can hear from more experienced people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: fishman(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.