Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:36 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1226142 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ivymich: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Anyone going to University of Aberdeen? Just got their unconditional offer today. Don't even if I can meet up for January. I need info please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by HealthCas: 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Please anyone goingvto salford?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jelmusboy(m): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
A friend applied for UK student visa and said in the application that she has not been refused visa before. Meanwhile, she was refused US tourist visa in 2018 and 2019.

Will this affect her visa decision?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Steper4u: 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
jelmusboy:
A friend applied for UK student visa and said in the application that she has not been refused visa before. Meanwhile, she was refused US tourist visa in 2018 and 2019.

It might not affect her application, because we’ve heard of cases where people forget to state that in their application and still get visa.

So, let’s hope for the best for your friend and kindly please keep us updated.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ivymich:
Anyone going to University of Aberdeen? Just got their unconditional offer today. Don't even if I can meet up for January. I need info please.

If it were to be university of Stirling, I can assure you that you will beat the deadline because their response time to any uploaded documents is within 2 to 3days.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by teewhyelect(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
I did mine at VI yesterday too. I think it's a system error from their end.
Alexander13:
Same here, I'm scared abeg. I did mune at vi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hopeful123:
Jamb student. I did 100Level to 500Level.
No issues throughout school period.
I collected the certificate from record office. I used same certificate and transcript for WES evaluation.
Everything is as normal as you can think of. No reason whatsoever for them to make this allegation in the first place.

It is just stupidity on the part of the ECO. Maybe he was drunk or something.

DLC Certificate is quite different from full time certificate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Rollitout: 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
Adesquare6666:
PLEASE HAS ANY ONE APPLIED FOR VISA WITH TB CERTIFICATE SHOWING ANOTHER SCHOOL? Please help I need to be sure ]

No, what they usually do is that, they get it corrected or modified to the preferred school which attract a payment of 8k.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by omoajiri(m): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Greetings y'all.
My #Northumbria people, I beg I get questions for una:

1. What's the average time it will take for an offer to be made by the school upon the completion of the filling of the application forms online?

2. What is the average length of time usually given for the applicant to produce the TB test certificate, POF & tuition deposit?

Thanks as I look forward to your meaningful contributions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BizBloke(m): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Happyfellow147:
Good evening all
Please can anyone suggest what kind of job my husband can do when we move over to the UK?
He's a lawyer here and also works as an editor for some magazines. I'd be the one schooling and would be depending on him for the tuition

Also, have admissions for September 2022 opened? I'm looking for an affordable school for msc business analytics with placement. Can anyone suggest?
I have Bsc Accountancy and a chartered accountant.

Have you found?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adesquare6666: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rollitout:

No, what they usually do is that they get it corrected or modified to the preferred school which attract a payment of 8k.

Thanks for the response please I need to know if I have to go to the exact location I did the test as I live in Ogun state but did the test in Abuja can I have it corrected in Lagos?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EmeeNaka: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hello Everyone, please I forgot to add my IHS payment confirmation receipt to the documents I submitted for Visa. Is it compulsory? If it's compulsory, how should I forward to UKVI?
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Monitee20: 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
You don't need to submit it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nahhhh. You're good

EmeeNaka:
Hello Everyone, please I forgot to add my IHS payment confirmation receipt to the documents I submitted for Visa. Is it compulsory? If it's compulsory, how should I forward to UKVI?
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EmeeNaka: 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ugool:
Nahhhh. You're good

Okay Bro. Thanks much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bourne007(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Guy... . I'm so sorry happy for you mate. I've dealt with similar scenarios like yours so thought I share my opinion. Glad it worked out smiley. Make we top am off @ Enish wink

TheGreatGod:
@Bourne007, THANK YOU IN FORUM, YOU ARE A SOURCE OF BLESSINGS TO US, I AM REALLY GRATEFUL TO YOU SIR/MA.

PRAISE GOD HALLELUJAH!!! GOD ALMIGHTY HAS DONE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

If anyone doesn’t remember me, I will introduce myself briefly and will encourage some1 to click on my profile name to read a lot about me.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donogaga(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hello,

Please doesn't anyone here present have a sure link for a 2 bedroom Apartment in Bristol? It's urgent.

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt attention.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by HealthCas: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Thomas18:
University of Salford. January 2022 intake

Send me an email to join my WhatsApp group lets connect

PLEASE ADD 080 955 371 54
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by TundeChris: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mikool101:

Congrats. Please were you told to add employment evidence in your CAS Statement? My last study was 9 years ago. On my part I was only told to add neco, transcript and certificate in my CAS statement. I have my past employment reference and from your advise I can request for my current job reference with my net salary monthly on Monday, even though I already have a work reference i requested from my boss when I was applying for admission.

I think if you have left school for that long, get your reference letter and resume ready to submit alongside the others. If you want to submit your net salary thing you can, but I don't think it is important, really. I hear that sometimes they send an email to ask for these things hence delays, so Is it better to just get the whole thing in at once and get your results fast enough.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by samguy007: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
I did Biometrics yesterday 2/12/2021 (Priority)
Just checked the status today

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gcool2(m): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sonwa:
Pls when did you applied, submitted dec 1?

thank you for this..The lady that attended to me told me I shouldn't worry when I told her about my concern
I applied on dec 1
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
i am applying for my visa now and its showing only standard service ...whats going on?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hazzaman: 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Amazoner01:
Pls gurus in need to ask for some questions regarding my online form.
So sorry if this has been answered before I just want to be extra careful.

1. When did you plan to come to the Uk( course start date is 24th Jan) preferably I’d like to go by 17th dec, can I just pick that date?

2. Am I going to choose higher education with track record of compliance for Hertfordshire university.

3.previous employment.
Do Nysc falls in the public or civil administrative( asking cos I did my Nysc in a government setting) or I should just pick no.

4. UCas I didn’t school in the Uk and I’m going for Msc course... I think ucas question should be answered NO. Am I right?

My online application state my school is a year starting from Jan and ending dec. however, on my cas end date is June 2023. I am confuse now to select start date and end date. Cos it’s actually a year course should I go with the cas ?

Are you going to Hertfordshire? I know most courses that start in January is usually 16 months.

It’s usually Semester B, A and then B for January intakes.

Which program?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by yalecious: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=vickydevoka post=108187125]
I submitted my bank statement since 6 weeks ago yet no cas. I just got a Mail from them dis morning that they won't be issuing everybody cas due to high volume of applications. That Teesside is not organize at all.

I got d same mail ooo....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
kennykale:
i am applying for my visa now and its showing only standard service ...whats going on?

pls anyone
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Congratulations

TundeChris:
Visa Alert!!!
Visa Alert!!!

I give glory to God for this. It has been a long wait.
I felt my application was not too strong, but God came through. Been refused once about 13 years ago but there was no mail from them concerning it (Also traveled a couple of times after that without any type of extensions). So to help someone else as it's the culture here;

DOCS UPLOADED

Passport Photopage (And actual passport during biometrics, of course)
Statement of Account (I did 29 days).
BSc Certificate
Transcript
WAEC (Photocopy, meaning I had only a black and white copy).
CV (Complete resume since I left Uni almost a decade ago).
Reference Letter from my company.
* I forgot to submit my CAS, but it's advisable to submit your CAS because its an academic sponsor evidence. Some say the CAS number suffices - indeed it does, but it's better to have more pieces of evidence than less, I guess.

TIMELINE
Visa Application – Nov 19th (Priority)

Biometrics – Nov 23rd

Application moved to VAC – Nov 30th

Collection Mail – Dec 03

Passport received – Dec 03

I thank God for this, I also thank @scobyy2007. He encouraged me to go ahead and apply in spite of some of the fears I had.
God bless you all here, and may we all have more to celebrate. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
kennykale:

have they stopped priority services?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by centuryman(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good news!

Congratulations

TheGreatGod:
@Bourne007, THANK YOU IN FORUM, YOU ARE A SOURCE OF BLESSINGS TO US, I AM REALLY GRATEFUL TO YOU SIR/MA.

PRAISE GOD HALLELUJAH!!! GOD ALMIGHTY HAS DONE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

If anyone doesn’t remember me, I will introduce myself briefly and will encourage some1 to click on my profile name to read a lot about me.

Some weeks ago, I was the person that was asking a question on behalf on my friend that I said he travel to UK and become overstayer for at least 4 years, did Judicial Review-one was successful while the other was unsuccessful and out of the unsuccessful Judicial Review, Home Office certify one decision as “clearly unfounded claim” but now God has done it for me.

In order words, I was the one that was disguising as my friend-you can click on my username and see more about me.

In short, with my overstayer in the UK for 4years and certified decision and JR, I put in my application for an entry clearance as a Tier 2 worker migrant (skilled worker/health and care worker) on the 8th of December 2021. The timeline are as follows:

Tier 2 (Health and Care Worker Visa) application submitted on the 8/11/21
Biometrics done on the 16/11/21
Application transferred & received by DMC on the 16/11/21
Application transferred to VAC 29/11/21
Application received by VAC 3/11/21
Passport with 3 years visa received by me on the 3/11/21. In fact I didn’t wait for the collection mail before I went there today. I arrived at 2pm, check in and received my passport with my visa

NOTE: All I will advised to people in my shoes that are U.K. overstayer with an entry ban is to return home in time, give home office about 3-5 years before you make an entry clearance application and be truthful in your application and please do not lie. Lying is not good and gather all your material evidence in order.

NOTE 2: A bit of warning to those that do mock people in this forum regarding their status, I will continue to say they are not God and they cannot know what God have for you. I can remember one person in this particular forum that mock me and say a lot of things about my UK immigration history but I told the person he/she is not my God and finally the God that I served have done it for me today and by special grace of God I will be among those that will be in the UK. God once again I thank you, you are so good to me and my family.

NOTE 3: A big appreciation to @ Bourne007, he/she is a wonderful and great person to me. He/she even asked me to obtain my SAR (subject access request) immigration history from the UKVI, which I did but till today I didn’t receive it till I applied for my visa application and received my passport today. I pray that as you meet my need my God almighty will also continue to meet your need and that of your family IJN. I am really grateful personally to you ma/sir.

Thank you all!!! UK here I come IJN, no weapon against me shall prosper IJN (Amen).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
hazzaman:

Are you going to Hertfordshire? I know most courses that start in January is usually 16 months.

It’s usually Semester B, A and then B for January intakes.

Which program?
Msc environmental management for agriculture
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by tobbyabk: 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
HealthCas:
Please anyone goingvto salford?
Yes, i am still waiting for my CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by WuraolaD: 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
I have similar issue, I didn’t declare any refusal and I got my study Uk visa today.

jelmusboy:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2021
i am applying for my visa and the only option available is standard service. have they stopped priority service?

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (1008)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.