Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1245468 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Didor2021: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
dapreal:
Hi folks
I need to change the address on my TB certificate, can it be done the same day I paid for the services. Please I need a reply.

It is possible that same day but you will go in by 12moon. It attract a fine of 8,500 for change of address.

Are you changing from coventry University?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kaddy102: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Help ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Plsssss
I got my refusal letter today and I was banned but the problem is I actually didn’t know about the refusal cause I was a minor about 12yrs and my grandma didn’t tell me about the refusal please advice what I can do and how to proceed

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by presskid(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
If you apply for visa recently, pls I'd like to know if priority visa is now available.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SPDAZZY(f): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Good evening all. Please can I travel with a child of whom I am her legal guardian as a dependent on the study visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Canadaboyk: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Champagning:
Did you proof for 28 days before they issue you cas ?

First time writer. If you notice my name, you will observe the Canada tag on it. I was denied a Canada student visa in October 2021. It was really devastating because the reason for the refusal wasn’t sensible as I was the sponsor of my elder brother who got his visa July but I was refused based on personal asset and financial status despite having 20m in my account, lands and 4 houses, only to find out in my gcms note they misrepresented the sponsor for my parents meanwhile I was the one sponsoring myself probably because of my age lol as I’m just 25. Anyways I reapplied and still waiting for their response. Fast forward to November, I took the alternative option and started my uk application.

Applied to the university of Sunderland - 5th of November
Got admitted- 9th of November (submitted my transcripts of 4.29 cgpa, ielts and certificate)
Did a walk in tuberculosis test and got it done on the same day 12th of November (just walk in and try your best, there’s no harm in trial, I did it and I got it done)
Tution Payment of 3500 pounds with Citibank, 24hours my telex was out (16th of November)
Sunderland CAS request and questinonaire 17th -30th November)
Sunderland issued my CAS on the 1st of December
Applied on the 2nd of December (Walk in Service paid the 42k for that, Priority, Vi centre)
Transferred to DMC on the same 2nd of December
No NSF mail
No additional documents, No dependant either Passport Collection request 2:pm 13th December 2021 document pick up same day 13th December.

Declared my Usa visitor visa refusal of 2018 and two Canada refusal (visitor and student, 2018 and 2021 respectively).

In all I give thanks to God and I congratulate everyone who has gotten their visas. Special thanks to all those who have contributed in one way or the other for others to have a successful application.

Nb: DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
Bank statement of 18million balance left in the account after paying tution deposit (tution is £12,500 paid 3,500 as deposit)
CAS document
Transcript
Bsc Certificate
Tuberculosis Certificate
Passport

I’m open to assisting in anyway I can because I know how exhausting and frustrating the processing can be at times. I wish you all the best!
Hmm yeah the money has been there since a year. So I’m not certain if it’s needed for the cas issuance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MzPeachy(f): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2021
This is getting worrisome, I have done biometrics since nov 30th (priority) and no mail yet. Tracking it, it is still on recieved by DMC, sent a paid mail last week thursday and they said decision has been made, yet it had not been transfered to VAC, abeg can I reply the response?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Canadaboyk: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2021
Can one travel anytime as soon he gets the visa? Or it has to be a month to resumption? School resumes feb 23rd and it states on the later of entry that expected entry is January 21st. Can I go earlier than that? Kindly answer for those who have travelled

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gcool2(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

Did you use all the banks?
grin grin grin ;Dmy bad,hasty generalization...but random sampling sha..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gcool2(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Emperortom:
Yes I used it last week and I am expecting my telex today from globus bank.

thank you,please while tracking the process at the bottom of the page,how many stages did it go before disbursement...I am at the second stage now...I want to know how many stages left now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
Sijuademi:
Priority or standard pls

Priority

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
This should be posted to UK General Visa Enquiry section and not to the Student section so at least people in that section can help you out..

But according to what I’m seeing there, it says no right of appeal or administrative review.

10 years long mehn

Kaddy102:
I got my refusal letter today and I was banned but the problem is I actually didn’t know about the refusal cause I was a minor about 12yrs and my grandma didn’t tell me about the refusal please advice what I can do and how to proceed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Canadaboyk:
Timeline!!! May God’s name be praised

First time writer. If you notice my name, you will observe the Canada tag on it. I was denied a Canada student visa in October 2021. It was really devastating because the reason for the refusal wasn’t sensible as I was the sponsor of my elder brother who got his visa July but I was refused based on personal asset and financial status despite having 20m in my account, lands and 4 houses, only to find out in my gcms note they misrepresented the sponsor for my parents meanwhile I was the one sponsoring myself probably because of my age lol as I’m just 25. Anyways I reapplied and still waiting for their response. Fast forward to November, I took the alternative option and started my uk application.

Got admitted- 9th of November (submitted my transcripts of 4.29 cgpa, ielts and certificate)
Did a walk in tuberculosis test and got it done on the same day 12th of November (just walk in and try your best, there’s no harm in trial, I did it and I got it done)
Tution Payment of 3500 pounds with Citibank, 24hours my telex was out (16th of November)
Applied on the 2nd of December (Walk in Service paid the 42k for that, Priority, Vi centre)
No NSF mail
No additional documents, No dependant either Passport Collection request 2:pm 13th December 2021 document pick up same day 13th December.

Declared my Usa visitor visa refusal of 2018 and two Canada refusal (visitor and student, 2018 and 2021 respectively).

In all I give thanks to God and I congratulate everyone who has gotten their visas. Special thanks to all those who have contributed in one way or the other for others to have a successful application.

Bank statement of 18million balance left in the account after paying tution deposit (tution is £12,500 paid 3,500 as deposit)
CAS document
Transcript
Bsc Certificate
Tuberculosis Certificate
Passport

I’m open to assisting in anyway I can because I know how exhausting and frustrating the processing can be at times. I wish you all the best!
Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
Canadaboyk:
Can one travel anytime as soon he gets the visa? Or it has to be a month to resumption? School resumes feb 23rd and it states on the later of entry that expected entry is January 21st. Can I go earlier than that? Kindly answer for those who have travelled

Thanks

Nope

Has to be within the time frame given to you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tobi1990: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
I got my passport today with no visa sticker and no refusal mail or refusal letter please what can I do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by procartier(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2021
erandpay07:
Hi folks
I need to change the address on my TB certificate, can it be done the same day I paid for the services. Please I need a reply... have been asking questions on TB TEST have not bn able to book online either call..pls I need step in what to do ..help me oooo
go to ikeja and book
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
The entry date should be on the Vignette inside your passport, and you cannot travel to the UK before that date.
Canadaboyk:

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by IvanCardozo: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2021
Canadaboyk:
Timeline!!! May God’s name be praised

No NSF mail

CAS document
Transcript
Bsc Certificate
Tuberculosis Certificate
Passport

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bamingo: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Champagning:
Did you proof for 28 days before they issue you cas ?

No NSF mail

CAS document
Transcript
Bsc Certificate
Tuberculosis Certificate
Passport

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hadigun: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
barons68:
Which location please ?

Ikeja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affam: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
Affam:

Good evening all

Pls I need your advise as regards filling my visa application. I was given CAS on my first degree because my MBA statement and certificate isn't yet ready. Now my problem is this.. . Is it advisable to upload my CV and employment letter when making the visa application? Also, on my CV, I have updated it to include my MBA( although awaiting results).

I don't know if this will cause an issue if I decide to include the CV with that updated MBA.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affam: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
[quote author=Affam post=108470102][/quote]
Pls advice needed..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ogedadiva: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
I am in the same shoe with you... Being worried

MzPeachy:
This is getting worrisome, I have done biometrics since nov 30th (priority) and no mail yet. Tracking it, it is still on recieved by DMC, sent a paid mail last week thursday and they said decision has been made, yet it had not been transfered to VAC, abeg can I reply the response?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MercyJJC: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
SirWellington:

Priority

There's a little confusion about this priority thing. I did biometric today and the officers specifically asked those who have paid for priority to go and request for refund. They said all applications are now standard. With the information coming in now, it seems if you don't request for a refund, your application would still be processed as priority. But why the deliberate confusion?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Domistic: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kaddy102:
. You are just being economical with the truth. How can u not know that You went to an embassy few years ago and. All through out your life, no body has ever mentioned it to you? Haba !
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ogedadiva: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
When did you apply for your biometric?

Tobi1990:
I got my passport today with no visa sticker and no refusal mail or refusal letter please what can I do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ShalewaT: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
I sent a mail to IOM yesterday to fast track my appointment and move my location to lagos.
Good enough, I got a mail at 6pm that my appointment date is tomorrow 14th of December by 10am.
I live almost 7 hours from lagos(traffic), there's no way I'll be able to make it for tomorrow, there's no notice time at all.
Can I go there on Wednesday with my appointment letter stating why I couldn't make it for Tuesday?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dbbanks: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2021
Good evening everyone.... how’s the walk-in in Abuja TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bamingo: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
MzPeachy:

Standard or priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by EBUNME: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
You can travel one month before your course start date and it will be stated in your visa.
Canadaboyk:

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emperortom: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
After the second stage they will debit you. No other stage.

Gcool2:
thank you,please while tracking the process at the bottom of the page,how many stages did it go before disbursement...I am at the second stage now...I want to know how many stages left now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.