Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250094 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donogaga(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2021
Dumebi213:

Like I said, as a student you'll most likely get care jobs from recruitment agencies that have agreements with clients to provide temporary care or support workers.

I don't think that link covers such term of employment, anyways you can do more research as this is just my personal opinion.

As far it is "Care Job"..... No issue at all.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by okposm: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2021
Canadaboyk:
Can one travel anytime as soon he gets the visa? Or it has to be a month to resumption? School resumes feb 23rd and it states on the later of entry that expected entry is January 21st. Can I go earlier than that? Kindly answer for those who have travelled

Thanks

hmm no waste money. You cant go earlier than your entry date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2021
Please guys I have an issue. While filling my wife’s application I didn’t know she had a visit visa refusal from Turkey. While going through out documents for Friday appointment I discovered that her passport has a stamp from Turkey embassy. What do you guys advice we do as next steps to correct this.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by okposm: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2021
donogaga:

As far it is "Care Job"..... No issue at all.

no let greed push you too far o. Once NHS is not your direct employer, you cant work unlimited hours. That publication was very clear but you may as well go ahead and do it if you want to and face whatever consequence that comes with it. But do not sound this to anyone as a piece of advice as it is against the rule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2021
Afmaag123:
Good Morning friends,
Is it compulsory to print coloured images in coloured when going for biometrics?. Someone said that's what thr policy says.

No

Blatant lie

Doesn’t have to be colored

I printed only colored for passport page cos it’s a bit clearer than black and white

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donogaga(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2021
duchess90:
Hello,

This is incorrect, it's has to be linked to the NHS.

Regards

My in-law works with the NHS as a Consultant.. He's a Medical Doctor... And again, my sister works with the NHS also... Both of them confirmed it is "Any Care Job"

Or could they be wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donogaga(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2021
harwe:
You are so onpoint...

If you have the means to pay your tuition fee at least 75% from 9ja pls do. It makes life easy for you.

The humbling part is so true, but you will always get consolation in the fact that you are getting the pounds (that's if you are not used).

It's always not a good start but with dedication and focus it's achievable.

It's better if you are married like you said. Your partner will be able to work unlimited hours and makes things a bit easy for you.

On schooling and working I feel its more about planning. Once you plan your school and work life you will be better for it.

You have spoken well Sir.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by canadaishome: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2021
donogaga:

My in-law works with the NHS as a Consultant.. He's a Medical Doctor... And again, my sister works with the NHS also... Both of them confirmed it is "Any Care Job"

Or could they be wrong?

The decision makers have said it must be NHS. Who should you really go with?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donogaga(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2021
florixi:
Am just being told by UBA that CBN has suspended payment of school fees, has anyone experienced this? The lady said she receive a mail from CBN at around 5 pm yesterday. Please what's the way forward, I need to pay 50% of my tuition urgently.

Weird.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2021
Totally false. Just care jobs under the NHS.
donogaga:

Any Care job. Not just NHS.

You can further confirm.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emperortom: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2021
Select cash

Monroelee:
People who have used form a. what do i select here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2021
Monroelee:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2021
You will pay for assisted upload. Just take your debit card with you and Inform them. It's 11k
kennykale:
Please guys I have an issue. While filling my wife’s application I didn’t know she had a visit visa refusal from Turkey. While going through out documents for Friday appointment I discovered that her passport has a stamp from Turkey embassy. What do you guys advice we do as next steps to correct this.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by okposm: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2021
harwe:
Thanks so much for this information the link is all I need. You are so appreciated.

Can you please clarify is it for just NHS work or any care job?

are u working for NHS as a student? i.e your salary is directly paid by NHS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2021
Emperortom:

Select cash

Have you used it and got debited?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emperortom: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2021
I used it on Thursday last week and choose globus bank, they debited me on Friday and got the telex yesterday (Monday).

hustla:

Have you used it and got debited?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2021
Emperortom:
I used it on Thursday last week and choose globus bank, they debited me on Friday and got the telex yesterday (Monday).

Wow nice!

Guess its better than filling forms at the bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2021
PAYMENT MODE IS USUALLY SWIFT BUT IF YOU TICK CASH OR ANYOTHER, THE BANK WILL STILL GO THROUGHT IT BEFORE FINAL APPROVAL.

Monroelee:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2021
Afmaag123:
SWIFT

Someone said cash

which one we go believe

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2021
It's swift but cash is okay. The bank staff will still go thru it and correct it.
So it's no problem. LCs n BCs r usually for Form M.
hustla:

Someone said cash

which one we go believe

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Afmaag123:
It's swift but cash is okay. The bank staff will still go thru it and correct it.
So it's no problem. LCs n BCs r usually for Form M.

How can i go about it if i want maintenance funds in the UK for monthly upkeep?

I am aware this can be done

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Domistic: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2021
kennykale:

if I heard you correctly, your wife that you are married to has never discussed about her Turkey refusal in time past and you have never seen your wife passport before or known about her travel history . Your own wife? Please don’t come here and be lying like we are all kids

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2021
As in payment through Form A for your maintenance?. No.
If its accommodation fees, dats if you are staying in school hostel n have the bills from the school you can.
hustla:

How can i go about it if i want maintenance funds in the UK for monthly upkeep?

I am aware this can be done

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2021
Afmaag123:
If its accommodation fees, dats if you are staying in school hostel n have the bills from the school you can.

Yes i know twins who got it - around $2000 but i dont know how to go about it now that its online

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Alexander13: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2021
Has your application moved to VAC?

MzPeachy:
Priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by sunky2sweet(m): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2021
Domistic:
if I heard you correctly, your wife that you are married to has never discussed about her Turkey refusal in time past and you have never seen your wife passport before or known about her travel history . Your own wife? Please don’t come here and be lying like we are all kids
Chill nau. ���

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2021
Oh really. Dats good then. Haven't heard about it before.
hustla:

Yes i know twins who got it - around $2000 but i dont know how to go about it now that its online

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by okposm: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2021
Afmaag123:

maintenance money can be gotten through Form A. But when there is no funds banks come out with different things see page 2 of the link below.

https://www.stanbicibtcbank.com/static_file/Nigeria/nigeriabank/Downloads/Approved%20Documents%20for%20Invisible%20FX%20Transactions.pdf

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Uk2022: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2021
Hi, one quick question, I did self service on tls and have uploaded my documents

When should i take to the centre on the day of biometric? Passport, checklist and ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Chreze(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2021
Domistic:

Sometimes cut some people some slacks. This things can be true even as crazy as they sound. Yes as Nigerians we tend to lie a lot, but sometimes this things can happen.

Two areas to not get yourself involved in:

1. Husband and wife matter
2. Other people’s family issue.

Even if they bring am come your front. Give plain advice and go your own way.

@kenny, someone wrote something about uploading at the center for a fee. I think that sounds like a good advice if you are troubled about the mistake.

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Akamanen: 10:29am On Dec 14, 2021
It is not "any care job"

donogaga:

Any Care job. Not just NHS.

You can further confirm.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by COMFORTeconz: 10:33am On Dec 14, 2021
Please, I'm thinking of travelling to the UK for study next year with my husband. We just recently got married. He has been previously refused US study visa early this year.
Does anyone have an idea of what our budget should be?.
And Please recommend some cheap schools in the UK that can accept between 1k-2k deposit.
Is it possible to do the whole thing myself without the help of an agent?

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.