Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1249447 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dontos: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Anyone help with a loan company that can cover initial deposit and pay back within a month? .

It's Urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bobovn60: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hey guys who’s going to Aston university Birmingham

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by onibokun10(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bukolammie:
Good afternoon everyone ,
I just got admitted into the university of Huddersfield.
I’d like to know if this school is ok in terms of accommodation ,jobs and cost of living and if I can proceed with the necessary procedures .
Thank you

Hi, are you in Huddersfield already?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by advanceDNA: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
LuchiBianca:
Mass communication. I made a lot of applications for adult nursing and mental health nursing. Passed the interview for both them chose adult nursing. The person should apply to many schools too.

Hello ma...in all your search.. is any school cheaper than Liverpool hope for MA in social work
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donogaga(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
hustla:

Yes

And you will wait and wait tire before they issue you CAS so i do not recommend o unless you are a patient person

Teesside don show a lot of prospective students here pepper due to their delay or inability to quickly issue CAS.

Not a good experience.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SPDAZZY(f): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
duchess90:
Hello,

That's one step..the next is to convince the home office that you have been solely responsible. How old is this child? What is his/her relationship with you? Where are the parents? Do you have all the paper work(school, medical,holiday) to back up your claim?
PS: Ensure all the documents are authentic and verifiable,because they will verify it,so the child doesn't get a ban like a minor posted here recently.

If you do then put your best foot forward

Regards

This is well appreciated. I have school receipts, pictures and I can get her medical records. Also have parent's consent. Child is 7,my niece and has been with me since 3. Thanks for the assistance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ajokeade0177: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
ibk5891:
Yes u can.

Can you please add me to swansea group?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Janetale: 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Anyone going to GCU, Scotland who has gotten CAS? please very urgent!!! Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
only Wolverhampton and LHU are cheapest for SW. Wolverhampton is strict on having 2.1 applicants only. LHU can be flexible but they admit a small number so prepare for interview well.
advanceDNA:

Hello ma...in all your search.. is any school cheaper than Liverpool hope for MA in social work
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by JenKendall: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hello Everyone, Please can one touch the POF after Visa submission? while waiting for a decision.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BolaT53: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Please at what point do I submit my TB certificate. Did my test today I’m to collect it tomorrow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hapiaka: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Guys I need ur input on this

Good morning guys,i am applying for my kids visa, my and my wife are already here in the UK, I did POF with Providus bank, money was credited on Saturday 13th, so I intend to print from 14/11/2021-11/12/2021 which naturally should be 28dyas. So on 12th Sunday I made payment for there application hoping to get the statement on the monday when the bank open (my mistake as I could have waited to see how the statement look like).
So when the statement was printed yesterday the POF deposit reflected on 15/11/2021 which is the next working day and the next date that is printable is 18th, as that was the next day we did transaction on the account so that the huge deposit will not reflect.
So the usable statement will read from 18/11/2021-16/12/2021.
I already applied for visa on 12/12/2021 and there Biometric date is Monday 20th of December...
Should I proceed with the processing or cancelled the application and re apply on the 17th of December?
If I cancelled and re apply I will have to loose about £1000 pounds for he three kids (and about 2500 which I will get back after a while)
*POF 18/11/2021-16/12/2021
Date of biometric 20/12/2021*
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iykedare(m): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ugool:
1- My husband was denied US visa, and we declared it and still got our visas.

2- A Cheap school depends on your course of study. You could look at Hull, Liverpool Hope, Tesside, also look at schools in Scotland GCU etc

(the stories I am hearing about Tesside is not encouraging with respect to CAS issuance)

+ On the deposit for most schools is 3k. But I won't advise you look at the deposit but focus on the total fees and payment plan ie payment spread.

3. Yes you can

Did he upload the refusal letter or he just stated it there?

Is it really important to upload the letter after stating that you were refused visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Yes. But you don't need IHs Ref and Visa Payment for biometrics

Mikool101:
Hello everyone.

Please can the document checklist, Visa payment, ihs reference number, TLS appointment confirmation and CAS letter be printed in black and white for biometrics appointment? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ugool: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
He did not find the refusal letter so he only stated it.

iykedare:

Did he upload the refusal letter or he just stated it there?

Is it really important to upload the letter after stating that you were refused visa?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by advanceDNA: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
LuchiBianca:
only Wolverhampton and LHU are cheapest for SW. Wolverhampton is strict on having 2.1 applicants only. LHU can be flexible but they admit a small number so prepare for interview well.

Thanks...make I go check the two schools...a client is on my neck for multiple applications..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ganiruogene(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Janetale:
Anyone going to GCU, Scotland who has gotten CAS? please very urgent!!! Thanks

yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Snowhitey: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2021
JenKendall:
Hello Everyone, Please can one touch the POF after Visa submission? while waiting for a decision.

Thanks

Don’t even think about it please.
Just wait till you have your visa.

Better safe than sorry.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Janetale: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
ganiruogene:
please how can I get in touch? thanks
My email is janetagboola2@gmail.com
yes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Janetale: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2021
ganiruogene:

yes.
Please how can I get in touch. My email is janetagboola2@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adeadebola5: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
COMFORTeconz:
Please, I'm thinking of travelling to the UK for study next year with my husband. We just recently got married. He has been previously refused US study visa early this year.
Does anyone have an idea of what our budget should be?.
And Please recommend some cheap schools in the UK that can accept between 1k-2k deposit.
Is it possible to do the whole thing myself without the help of an agent?

Check Ulster University Birmingham, is 2k deposit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
YOU ARE GOOD TO GO

hapiaka:
Guys I need ur input on this

Good morning guys,i am applying for my kids visa, my and my wife are already here in the UK, I did POF with Providus bank, money was credited on Saturday 13th, so I intend to print from 14/11/2021-11/12/2021 which naturally should be 28dyas. So on 12th Sunday I made payment for there application hoping to get the statement on the monday when the bank open (my mistake as I could have waited to see how the statement look like).
So when the statement was printed yesterday the POF deposit reflected on 15/11/2021 which is the next working day and the next date that is printable is 18th, as that was the next day we did transaction on the account so that the huge deposit will not reflect.
So the usable statement will read from 18/11/2021-16/12/2021.
I already applied for visa on 12/12/2021 and there Biometric date is Monday 20th of December...
Should I proceed with the processing or cancelled the application and re apply on the 17th of December?
If I cancelled and re apply I will have to loose about £1000 pounds for he three kids (and about 2500 which I will get back after a while)
*POF 18/11/2021-16/12/2021
Date of biometric 20/12/2021*

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by iykedare(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ugool:
The couldn't find the refusal letter so he only stated it.

Ok, same thing I did. Couldn't find all the letters.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Received collection mail and went to pick up, no visa stamp, no rejection letter, just my passport. Since august 16th and this is what UKVI would do to me

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hapiaka: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
elenengine:
YOU ARE GOOD TO GO
The question is applied when my POF was not completed

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by LuchiBianca(f): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Have you checked all the pages down the last leaflet? ?
Dramadiddy:
Received collection mail and went to pick up, no visa stamp, no rejection letter, just my passport. Since august 16th and this is what UKVI would do to me

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Dramadiddy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
LuchiBianca:
Have you checked all the pages down the last leaflet? ?
yes there’s nothing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Annie26:
E don happen ��������������
CAS letter Nov 29
Priority Visa application Nov 30
Biometrics Dec 2
Collection mail Dec 13

Mistakes:
Last entrance date was wrong
Former resident card not submitted

Paid mail said decision has been made only...

Praise God somebody

���Brethren WE MOVE
Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Did you withdraw your application?

Dramadiddy:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
onibokun10:
Visa alert friends..
University of Huddersfield
Biometrics on Nov 29th
Tls ikeja
Priority
Collection mail Dec 13

Someone pls add me to WhatsApp or tg group for Uni Hud. Also anybody travelling soon let's move together pls.

Congrats

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.