Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1249484 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by florixi: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thanks much.

Gcool2:
The name of the school bank,it's address and swift code ,the swift code is same as the bank account swift code
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Amazoner01: 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
SerendipityHere:

Congratulations @Amazoner01

Happy for you!

Thanks bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by florixi: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2021
Be patient and keep on trying from time to time. I experienced the same yesterday till about 7 am this morning. I was able to fill the form this morning.

teeboi77:
Pls who has used this CBN portal for PTA or form A,I kept getting this error,how do I go about it please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sucreee: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Khamon:

Its not a matter of 2weeks elapsing. Guy get on your kneels and pray, then give thanks to God.
true what God can’t do dosent exist, relax pray, do your best and let the almighty God handle the rest.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
I pray priority comes up today because the number of walk ins in VI is discouraging. After the whole stress someone still has to wait for standard.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by geobreezyt: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
I just applied, awaiting the offer

Glamorouspat1:

I have gotten offer for September 2022 from Lincoln

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by geobreezyt: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
I just applied for October 2022, awaiting the offer

Glamorouspat1:

I have gotten offer for September 2022 from Lincoln

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by geobreezyt: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hi. I guess you got an offer.

Do they really give the 5k African Scholarship?

hardeythunji:
Pls anyone here going to University of lincoln, February intake. Let’s connect
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Emmyk(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
ThaSlimKidd:

Not exactly. You'd be asked to click to proceed to the TLS partner site to upload your documents. (that's if you chose self-service during visa appointment date).
Yes you can log out and log back in. You'd be sent a link to continue from your last stop.
Hey bro, I want to ask a question about assisted service please.

Am I to print out all my documents and take them along on the day of my appointment? I currently have them scanned and in pdf format on my phone.

Kindly advice.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by DafePeejay(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hi. I see some people going to University of Lincoln. Just want to put it out there that they require 50% of the tuition on enrolment. Not sure if people pay attention to that but it'll mean you paying up to 7k/8k before enrolment. Without which you would be reported to the Home Office.

geobreezyt:

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by SirWellington(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please is there a forum for those already living in the UK? More like new immigrants?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2021
Yeah… I’m going to Wolverhampton and I have my VISA… Do you need anything?
Adunni09:
Please, is there anyone going to Wolverhampton who has done their interview or received CAS?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by AKALAMAGBO: 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Touch the Travel section on Nairaland, read-through. You will find what you are looking for.
SirWellington:
Please is there a forum for those already living in the UK? More like new immigrants?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jumade1: 2:33pm On Dec 15, 2021
geobreezyt:

yes they do
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
@justwise..heard or seen this b4??

I applied for this Europe jobs stuff and it became suspicious along the way, I don't mind sending you all their emails from the beginning sir... and according to the mail I got,the company (the employer) has deadline,so I want to be sure b4 proceeding or backing out

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Adunni09: 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2021
AKALAMAGBO:
Yeah… I’m going to Wolverhampton and I have my VISA… Do you need anything?
Yes. So, I have my unconditional offer since last month and I’ve booked for Pre-CAS interview but the only update I got is “You are on the waiting list”. I don’t know what to do because they said they are closing for the year next Friday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Please who has a legit waec contact, it’s highly urgent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by boommer: 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hello all, please where can i register for GRE test here in lagos...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by nikkypablo: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pls how did you select the priority option? Was it online or you did it at the center?

SirWellington:

Priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vicktorhmustjap: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
My people abeg make ona no vex o.. I need expert in the house to help me decide.

First degree na mathematics..
I have gotten offer from the following school for September 2022 resumption but I confused as to which to go with.. please my major concern is the environment in terms of availability of work and also which course is best to pursue.

1. University of Bradford... Advance Biomedical engineering..

2. University of hull... Biomedical engineering

3. Sheildfield hallam university... Healthcare Analytics and AI

4. University of Salford... Data science

5. University of Kingston... Data science

6. Man. Metropolitan... Data science

7. London metropolitan... Data Analytics

8. Middlesex... Data science

Abeg I need advice...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vicktorhmustjap: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Manlikechoba:

I applied for this Europe jobs stuff and it became suspicious along the way, I don't mind sending you all their emails from the beginning sir... and according to the mail I got,the company (the employer) has deadline,so I want to be sure b4 proceeding or backing out
from the email they sent you, it clearly shows how unprofessional they are..

I may be wrong but I think is a scam. Let the ogas in the house comment

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MaBuk(f): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by MaBuk(f): 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
If you are okay with the course and cost then I will select Salford cos its in Manchester. Cos bigger city have more options than smaller one. E.g accommodation, jobs,

Vicktorhmustjap:
My people abeg make ona no vex o.. I need expert in the house to help me decide.

I have gotten offer from the following school for September 2022 resumption but I confused as to which to go with.. please my major concern is the environment in terms of availability of work and also which course is best to pursue.

Abeg I need advice...

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2021
Vicktorhmustjap:
from the email they sent you, it clearly shows how unprofessional they are..

I may be wrong but I think is a scam. Let the ogas in the house comment

Same here

I maybe wrong too, na why I bring am forward

Make we no think say na scam con lose better thing...

How can I tag justwise and other gurus??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
Manlikechoba:

Run oh wink

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Manlikechoba:

Don't be a victim

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
justwise:

Don't be a victim

Thank sir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
hustla:

Run oh wink

I don increase the speed too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Km007: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kingston University, if you want to be around London. It's 30mins from central London and work availability shouldn't be a problem.
Vicktorhmustjap:

Abeg I need advice...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Vicktorhmustjap: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Manlikechoba:

Same here

I maybe wrong too, na why I bring am forward

Make we no think say na scam con lose better thing...

How can I tag justwise and other gurus??
if he come online he will see your mention I guess he is currently not online

Modify... Baba has answered

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by bamingo: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2021
Visa alert! Visa alert!! Visa alert!!!

To God be the glory!

Unconditional offer Oct 20 2021(January intake)

Tuition Deposit 1st November

POF matured 26th November

CAS received 23rd November

Visa application 29th of November (on purpose)

BIOMETRIC 1st December (Priority TLS Abuja)

On 6th December , I got first NSF mail and additional email requesting supporting work documents (9 years gap study).

7th December documents sent( offer letter, work identity card, payslip, Recommendation letter, NYSC certificate).later I discovered payslip wasn't necessary and even dangerous. Guys, keep your docs simple, if they didn't ask, don't give

Same day acknowledge the receipt of the documents.

8th December, got NSf mail

9th December, UKVI contacted my bank for account statement verification.

9th December, sent mail requesting the status of the visa application. Received response that my file has been escalated.

10th December, hey said they had escalated and will reply within 15 working days. Jeeezzzz

13th December, sent another mail informing them my application is Priority type, and shouldn't take that long. Same day, I got response that decision has been made.

14th December, received mail from TLS" documents ready and will be delivered through DHL,

15th December, 3:15pm DHL delivered passport to me, and there it was, my visa sitting pretty smiling at me.

It's been an emotional journey.

Thank you JESUS, THANKSGIVING AND ADORATION BE UNTO YOUR NAME AMEN. I'm based in the north, and had to travel to Abuja countless times via road for medicals, biometrics, etc. News of kidnapping and bandits everyday but God kept me.

THE SAME GOD WILL DEFINITELY DO IT FOR YOU all here waiting to testify. God can be trusted.

Nobi small thing oo.

Thank you all, the informations here are helpful, and I must tell you, I have met good and trusted people here too.

Northumbria university,here I come.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
Vicktorhmustjap:
if he come online he will see your mention I guess he is currently not online

Modify... Baba has answered

Thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.