Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1249490 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lianalexa:
Hi guys, please my sister wants to do a masters degree in business in the UK. However I would like to know about the Graduate prospects. Do they look good?

Google UK's Skilled occupation list
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fetomowo: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hey Sis,

I'd advice you to take time to do this research yourself. It will help you should you be called for interview.

If you've done your research, then you can come to say for example, hey guys, can you confirm A, B, C and D? It is a better approach.

I have in my possession now someone who was refused because he couldn't tell anything about the city of Middlesbrough.

Do your research, peeps. Don't outsource it.

BeautifulGee:
Good afternoon All. please i have an option to choose between Swansea university in wales and Bournemouth in England. pls where would be most favorable in terms of Job availability, living cost etc My course is Management with Business Analytics

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by YeyeGbami: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Salute to everyone keeping this thread enlightening for us all. I got conditional offer from university of hull due to late application my admission offer is for September 2022
Logistics and supply chain mgt

I’m planning to go with 2 dependents (Wife and kid). I have made a rough estimate of POF required for us all which goes as follows

Sch tuition fees tbd (2021 was 9600)
deposit 2000£
Applicant 1023£x9
spouse 680£x9
kid 680£x9
Visa fee 348£x3
Ihs fee 470£+235£x3
TB 60kx3
Covid 52kx3/90£x3

Here are my questions
1. Can i proceed to pay the deposit now?
2. Can i use a dollar card from GTB? Or do i need to go inside the bank to use form A?
3. Are there any other fees i need to add to the rough estimate? tuition has not been decided yet.

Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oludayoogun(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oludayoogun:
Hello gurus in the house, please is it better to keep my POF in my account or my parent account
Please which one is easier to process
Thanks

I no be ghost na
Ain't you people seeing my message
Please my bosses
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Clarine: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oludayoogun:

I no be ghost na
Please my bosses

It’s up to you now. If you parent is sounding you it should be in their account and if you are sponsoring yourself it should be in yours. Whichever works for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oggg: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Salute to everyone keeping this thread enlightening for us all. I got conditional offer from university of hull due to late application my admission offer is for September 2022
I’m planning to go with 2 dependents (Wife and kid). I have made a rough estimate of POF required for us all which goes as follows
deposit 2000£
Applicant 1023£x9
spouse 680£x9
kid 680£x9
Visa fee 348£x3
Ihs fee 470£+235£x3
TB 60kx3
Covid 52kx3/90£x3
Here are my questions
2. Can i use a dollar card from GTB? Or do i need to go inside the bank to use form A?
3. Are there any other fees i need to add to the rough estimate? tuition has not been decided yet.
Thank you.
your kid’s tb test as long as 11 yrs and below is 23,120

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oludayoogun(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Clarine:

It’s up to you now. If you parent is sounding you it should be in their account and if you are sponsoring yourself it should be in yours. Whichever works for you.

Okay
Thanks so much , I just want it to be easier for me to process ,whereby I won't be bringing a lot of document
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Not mine.

Patnuel2015:
This write does not look good. It seems to me that they did not believe you are the possession of that fund. Why will they request for the statement again while they have the previous one. However, if the money is still intact, you you will have 90 percentage success rate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Where in yaba abeg?

stunning4real:
I got in yaba now 5k with sweater
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by napoleonsmart: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hello Guys , please I need more information on how me as a Nigerian resident might be affected by the COVID 19 regulations in Qatar when travelling to the UK and my flight has a layover in Qatar. Would the Covid 19 test result which I intend to present at the UK airport suffice at Qatar airport and without complications?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oludayoogun(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hello gurus , I'm about to pay my deposit and it showing QA, please I don't know how to go about it , I have accepted the admission on my portal and I don't know what qa is
Please enlighten me biko

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
The money in your personal account is easier to process, however if you’re using your parents account, you’ll need a sponsorship letter from them.

Oludayoogun:

I no be ghost na
Please my bosses

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oludayoogun(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
izyblaze:
The money in your personal account is easier to process, however if you’re using your parents account, you’ll need a sponsorship letter from them.

Thanks so much
Exactly what I need to know

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
fetomowo:
Boomer, how far? What stage are you at the moment? I know your Teesside CAS just came out. I know your timeline is tight, maybe you can shoot me a mail

Yet to get my own lipsrsealed

Had to resubmit POF today

It is well sha.

That school ment no be here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
izyblaze:
Not mine.

Enter the market via Tejuosho.. Beside one petrol station like that

You go buy jacket, na you go tire

grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lmaoooo thank you

hustla:

Enter the market via Tejuosho.. Beside one petrol station like that

You go buy jacket, na you go tire

grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by izyblaze(f): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Are you sure the tuition will remain the same for next year? I think you should try and confirm o.

YeyeGbami:

deposit 2000£
Applicant 1023£x9
spouse 680£x9
kid 680£x9
Visa fee 348£x3
Ihs fee 470£+235£x3
TB 60kx3
Covid 52kx3/90£x3

Here are my questions

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tket: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oludayoogun:
Hello gurus , I'm about to pay my deposit and it showing QA, please I don't know how to go about it , I have accepted the admission on my portal and I don't know what qa is
Please enlighten me biko

I am very interested in this QA thing too. What will the certificate read after the course. I mailed both their campus and the main school, no feedback. I just moved on.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by YeyeGbami: 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
izyblaze:
Are you sure the tuition will remain the same for next year? I think you should try and confirm o.

The school never decide tuition for 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Oludayoogun(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Tket:

I am very interested in this QA thing too. What will the certificate read after the course. I mailed both their campus and the main school, no feedback. I just moved on.

It baffles me too o
It's not like other universities that the account name will be the university name
The qa can jez give you any account number
Like mine is Barclays bank wth!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fetomowo: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Keep sending them mails. Like once every 3 hours or 4 times a day. They are under strain right now. .
hustla:

Yet to get my own lipsrsealed

Had to resubmit POF today

It is well sha.

That school ment no be here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Exoticmm(f): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Funlag:
Pls guru in the house I need answer to this question badly..is it possible to defer admission after getting to uk?

Lol do you think they’re idiots, Of course not.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obaxlove(m): 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Patnuel2015:
This write does not look good. It seems to me that they did not believe you are the possession of that fund. Why will they request for the statement again while they have the previous one. However, if the money is still intact, you you will have 90 percentage success rate.

But it seems they are also asking for the account statement of the main applicants who has probably gotten visa before or did the defendant submit two statements of accounts? Please enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obaxlove(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hi all,

Please when checking any airline for air ticket price kindly use chrome incognito. The rate at which prices are going up daily is alarming and this is because of traffic on their websites. With incognito no traffic will be recorded. Ejoo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by latinahola: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oludayoogun:
Hello gurus in the house, please is it better to keep my POF in my account or my parent account
Please which one is easier to process
Thanks
Your account is better
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
fetomowo:
Keep sending them mails. Like once every 3 hours or 4 times a day. They are under strain right now. .

Choi

Lemme send again. Sent 3 between yesterday and today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by emmynent(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
where in yaba please or do you have the seller's contact? thanks.
stunning4real:
I got in yaba now 5k with sweater
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
QA is business school that University of Ulster partnered with deliver degree courses as a branch campus in London and Birmingham

Oludayoogun:
Please enlighten me biko

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
You can go ahead to pay the deposit. Use Form A it's cheaper than card.
However, you have to wait till it's about 6 months to begin the program before you can start the visa processing

YeyeGbami:

deposit 2000£
Applicant 1023£x9
spouse 680£x9
kid 680£x9
Visa fee 348£x3
Ihs fee 470£+235£x3
TB 60kx3
Covid 52kx3/90£x3

Here are my questions

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Exactly, those two statements are what they are asking you to present again. They state it there.
obaxlove:

But it seems they are also asking for the account statement of the main applicants who has probably gotten visa before or did the defendant submit two statements of accounts? Please enlighten me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by missuzoma: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dt
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ayrton03(m): 6:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Any university of greenwich applicant that got his or her CAS recently

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.