Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1250243 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Patnuel2015:
Exactly, those two statements are what they are asking you to present again. They state it there.

I think its a case of duplication of funds. A few people had asked about this same scenario in the past.Let me explain

For the purpose of clarity, this scenario and names are all fiction:

Mr and Mrs O will be the study couple. Mrs O submitted her application with N9million as her proof of funds, she got her visa because the funds are sufficient for her application, now Mr O wants to apply with the kids and needs proof of funds for 3 people, but Mr O is now using the same money in Mrs O account to apply, which means the funds are sufficient for the three dependants but not not all four family members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kunleop: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hello the gurus in the house

Pls what is the exchange rate they used at embassy concern the proof of fund so as to calculate how much I have to put in my account for two peoples?
Applicant and the Dependant.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kunleop: 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kunleop:

Pls what is the exchange rate they used at embassy concern the proof of fund so as to calculate how much I have to put in my account for two peoples?

Kindly assist
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kunleop: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Salute to everyone keeping this thread enlightening for us all. I got conditional offer from university of hull due to late application my admission offer is for September 2022
Logistics and supply chain mgt

I’m planning to go with 2 dependents (Wife and kid). I have made a rough estimate of POF required for us all which goes as follows

Sch tuition fees tbd (2021 was 9600)
deposit 2000£
Applicant 1023£x9
spouse 680£x9
kid 680£x9
Visa fee 348£x3
Ihs fee 470£+235£x3
TB 60kx3
Covid 52kx3/90£x3

Here are my questions
1. Can i proceed to pay the deposit now?
2. Can i use a dollar card from GTB? Or do i need to go inside the bank to use form A?
3. Are there any other fees i need to add to the rough estimate? tuition has not been decided yet.

Thank you.

Yes you can go ahead with deposit but kindly note that your proof fund will b calculated but the balance of school fees the maintainace fee for the applicant and the 2 Dependant..
So do your calculations before u pay. So as to know your capability.

All the best bro

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by obaxlove(m): 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Babababy:

I think its a case of duplication of funds. A few people had asked about this same scenario in the past.Let me explain

For the purpose of clarity, this scenario and names are all fiction:

Mr and Mrs O will be the study couple. Mrs O submitted her application with N9million as her proof of funds, she got her visa because the funds are sufficient for her application, now Mr O wants to apply with the kids and needs proof of funds for 3 people, but Mr O is now using the same money in Mrs O account to apply, which means the funds are sufficient for the three dependants but not not all four family members.
H
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Netbrina: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Let your parents transfer the fund into your account.
Just make sure you have the correct fund and some extra to cover exchange rate fluctuation.
Oludayoogun:

Okay
Thanks so much , I just want it to be easier for me to process ,whereby I won't be bringing a lot of document
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Netbrina: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oanda

https://www1.oanda.com/currency/converter/

Kunleop:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Use panda.com rate
Kunleop:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
obaxlove:

In this case of the husband’s account, please could it be the one the husband used in applying for himself alone or the wife resubmitted both the husband’s account and her own and they are asking her to reprint both since she submitted it or she submitted hers alone and they are asking her to print her husband’s own too since the husband applied earlier?
I just want to know if it’s possible that the wife or husband has transferred the money to the wife’s or husband’s account can they ask the husband or wife who has gotten visa to go and reprint the statement he or she submitted during application even if it’s not submitted during the dependants applications?

I am not sure I follow your deductions. Let me put it in another simpler context, all figures used are examples below and not accurate.

Lets assume the family of four needs 19million to apply together, so if they submitted their application together they would need proof of funds of N19million. But they dont have 19 million to apply together , they only have N15million,which is enough for 3 people.
So the wife applies first and gets her visa, then the other dependants applied after the wife with the same funds the wife used , duplication of funds.

So now, UKVI wants to know if all the funds are available and POF wasn't duplicated.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nextlevel21: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
quote author=OrionDigits24 post=105381751]Any person in Abuja for Biometrics and TB test, seeking for a hotel room close to TLS Abuja should email me Asap.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by boommer: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
fetomowo:
Boomer, how far? What stage are you at the moment? I know your Teesside CAS just came out. I know your timeline is tight, maybe you can shoot me a mail

Hello bro, i have sent you a mail. I will like to talk more please its urgent and if you can share your email here i will be very grateful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by boommer: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
bemagnify:

Go and get UBa africard .. it is instant or download barter for flutterwave .

I have gotten the africard thank you somuch

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Clarine: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Babababy:

I am not sure I follow your deductions. Let me put it in another simpler context, all figures used are examples below and not accurate.

Lets assume the family of four needs 19million to apply together, so if they submitted their application together they would need proof of funds of N19million. But they dont have 19 million to apply together , they only have N15million,which is enough for 3 people.
So the wife applies first and gets her visa, then the other dependants applied after the wife with the same funds the wife used , duplication of funds.

So now, UKVI wants to know if all the funds are available and POF wasn't duplicated.

You are on point with this explanation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by boommer: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
fetomowo:
Boomer, how far? What stage are you at the moment? I know your Teesside CAS just came out. I know your timeline is tight, maybe you can shoot me a mail

I have replies to your mail, i await your response sir..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Deesmo07: 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Visa Alert! Visa Alert!! Visa Alert!!!

Submission Date: 10/08/21.

Biometric (Walk-in): 12/08/21.

Transferred to DMC: 12/08/21

Transferred to VAC: 30/08/21.

Collection Mail: 01/09/21.

Passport collected: 01/09/21.

TLS Centre: Abuja.

Application type: Standard

No interview

No non-straightforward mail

Nothing.

Alhamdulillah.

I wish everyone here success.

44 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fetomowo: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Done sir.
boommer:

I have replies to your mail, i await your response sir..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Patnuel2015(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Erika, how can I reach you. I have been given admission at the university of Law. Please I want to get more info.
Erikathelaw:
I will be resuming at the University of law UK this September and I’m looking for persons who are also resuming this September at Ulaw to harmonize travel plans with.
I have applied for my visa and I’m awaiting the outcome.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Aikayval: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
OlanikeOba:
Please Is anyone going to GCU London in January?
I'm here. Have you recieved any news from them yet ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by fetomowo: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
@fificole @dumebi @ariyike and @tosinkate I don miss una for here o...

E be like the other side dey sweet? .

Blessings

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Marex123: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Deesmo07:

Submission Date: 10/08/21.

Biometric (Walk-in): 12/08/21.

Transferred to DMC: 12/08/21

Transferred to VAC: 30/08/21.

TLS Centre: Abuja.

Application type: Standard

No interview

Nothing.

Alhamdulillah.

I wish everyone here success.
Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babababy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
obaxlove:

Thanks Boss. Even if the wife transferred the money to the dependant account and wait 28 days before applying? Can they still ask for the wife’s updated account ?

I am afraid I dont have an answer to your question, UKVI can ask for whatever document they think would help their decision and every single application is not the same because the ECO's are not the same. To avoid any situation that would raise your blood pressure, just follow the laid down rules

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by boommer: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
fetomowo:
@fificole @dumebi @ariyike and @tosinkate I don miss una for here o...

E be like the other side dey sweet? .

Blessings

Sir, im yet to get your response sir.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Glamorouspat1: 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Salute to everyone keeping this thread enlightening for us all. I got conditional offer from university of hull due to late application my admission offer is for September 2022
Logistics and supply chain mgt

I’m planning to go with 2 dependents (Wife and kid). I have made a rough estimate of POF required for us all which goes as follows

Sch tuition fees tbd (2021 was 9600)
deposit 2000£
Applicant 1023£x9
spouse 680£x9
kid 680£x9
Visa fee 348£x3
Ihs fee 470£+235£x3
TB 60kx3
Covid 52kx3/90£x3

Here are my questions
1. Can i proceed to pay the deposit now?
2. Can i use a dollar card from GTB? Or do i need to go inside the bank to use form A?
3. Are there any other fees i need to add to the rough estimate? tuition has not been decided yet.

Thank you.

Please when did they send you your offer, is it this week?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by YeyeGbami: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Glamorouspat1:

Please when did they send you your offer, is it this week?

Aug 20th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kunleop: 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Marex123:

Congratulations

Alhamdulilah bro

I wish you success

Can we chay
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by amoode2021: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oludayoogun:
Hello gurus , I'm about to pay my deposit and it showing QA, please I don't know how to go about it , I have accepted the admission on my portal and I don't know what qa is
Please enlighten me biko

I am also going to Ulster University, waiting for my CAS. Let's chat.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by BigDickhead1: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Oludayoogun:

Okay
Thanks so much , I just want it to be easier for me to process ,whereby I won't be bringing a lot of document

Parent account involves proof of relationship and consent documents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kunledavidz: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Erikathelaw:
I will be resuming at the University of law UK this September and I’m looking for persons who are also resuming this September at Ulaw to harmonize travel plans with.
I have applied for my visa and I’m awaiting the outcome.

I am also attending ULAW, pls let’s chat and hook up
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Glamorouspat1: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Aug 20th

Ok. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Sysco600: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
I never collect anything oooo

I come d see collected by Applicant

Please house, any idea.

I paid for DHL but I prefer going to pick it up myself at the center

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by maxi505: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2021

Student Visa: Standard.
Submission Date: 06/08/21.
Biometrics TLS Centre Abuja: 10/08/21.
Transferred to DMC: 10/08/21
Transferred to VAC: 01/09/21.

No interview
No phone calls
No enquiry emails

Documents Submitted:
Scholarship Award letter (not fully funded)
2 Bank Accounts (Access & Gtbank)***
BSc. Certificate (not laminated)
TB Certificate
International Passport

***Bank Statements Carry My Name (Printed 2nd July -2nd August).

Documents not submitted:
NO WAEC Certificate
NO NECO Certificate
NO IELTS

Alhamdillah for the journey so far. I look forward to seeing you guys in the UK!

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.