Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:04 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1226119 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2021
elenengine:
@justwise and all others elite.
If a couple secure a student visa.
Wife(applicant
Husband (dependant)
Baby 6months( dependant) and they got to the UK, after six months and they divorce.
What will be their faith, I mean what is the consequences?

Wait so una go the abroad go divorce now? Hmmm what is the essence of getting married and coming here? If you know you people want to part ways after bringing kids.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2021
labelle27:

Yes i got a automated response that it is linked to my application

No choice but to wait then
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

Wait so una go the abroad go divorce now? Hmmm what is the essence of getting married and coming here? If you know you people want to part ways after bringing kids.

No be juju be that

I think the dependent will lose that tie then and would need to go back home

grin

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2021
Chreze:

With the increase in covid cases and daily new variant discoveries, it’s obvious study this year is gonna be online again. To avoid mental stress, here are some tips:

1. Try to be in the Uk before your lecture starts. I did information security, so we had different project from day 1. I missed the first lectures even tho I was in the UK, had challenges getting a laptop as shops were not opened and delivery was being delayed. When I joined again 3days after lecture commenced, some lecturers don share project groups and carry project full everywhere. When they added me to the groups, my teams chat was just buzzing every second with different messages of things that looked kind of strange to me.

Be like I go Still send you DM

Bookmarked

grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2021
hustla:

No be juju be that

I think the dependent will lose that tie then and would need to go back home

grin

Lols God abeg o. After suffering to get visa together. Some will return home to get married sef. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hadigun: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2021
Did biometric since dec 10…. Anyone who did same date received their visa yet?

Paid mail on 29th dec - Decision made

But when tracked, still at DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hadigun: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2021
Just tracked now…

Application moved to VAC

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2021
What's the link for paid mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 10:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Tantamount20:
Good people of Nairaland

Kindly help a brother that want to DIY process in applying for the visa application without use of an agent..
I've painstakingly read through the pages and i know i can do it myself with some guides here and there....
Can anyone kindly reach me on 08164619501 or quote me while i reach out..
Avail me with links and what's expected.

Thanks in anticipation.
Just start the process. as you move along you can always ask your question, and you will flow.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affam: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2021
hustla:

Always been

I guess it depends on your fees and if you're sponsoring yourself

Thanks bro, i meant asking the student to open their mobile app to check their account statement online real time when the person has crossed to the uk border

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by efosakelly: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2021
Divinefavour20:
Pls I’m a 300l student who wishes to further my academy abroad after graduating. I intend studying in the UK.
I need steps and good information
Thank you
Don't rush, the Abroad is always there, focus on graduating with good grade that may earn you some scholarship or tuition Discount in the future.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2021
elenengine:
Wife(applicant
Husband (dependant)
Baby 6months( dependant) and they got to the UK, after six months and they divorce.

Depends on what the wife plans to do after the visa expires but I will suggest that the husband change visa now before it’s too late.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Proudlyzainab: 11:00am On Dec 31, 2021
Logzzy:
University of Rohampton has bunch of applications, I believe they attend to deferred applications first. It takes forever before i had my PRE-CAS interview but, after that, all processes would be faster. I’m not sure you can meet up with them for February intake, I won’t advise you to rely on them 70%…. Cheers

Hello, I need advice please
I applied to Roehampton for January 2022 and it took them so long to respond to me. Then I had a pre-CAS interview by the beginning of December and it took them 1 week to tell me that I cleared the interview and another week to provide a conditional offer. Which I didn’t stop sending emails.
I have met the conditions and till now I have not received unconditional offer.
I also don’t have pof yet because I applied to so many schools and I couldn’t meet their conditions so I didn’t want to waste pof charge by just starting with uncertainty.
The issue here is the pof of course because i have confirmed that they require pof to issue CAS
Also when I sent an email to defer to April because I calculated the number of days I needed and figure I couldn’t meet up to resumption which is Jan 17, they replied yesterday and told me that CAS issuance dates are flexible.
Do you think I can meet up? cos as it is I haven’t still started POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2021
Do you mean both of them can still remain in the UK without any issues? most especially the husband has been the dependant. what type of VISA will the husband obtain.

justwise:

Depends on what the wife plans to do after the visa expires but I will suggest that the husband change visa now before it’s too late.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olutimehindare: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2021
Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!

Biometrics Dec 8
Collection mail Dec 30
Passport Pickup Dec 31

No nsf mail
Only God did this and give it to me as New Year gift.

27 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Khamon: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2021
How long does it take to receive a message from paid mail about your application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Bukolammie: 11:15am On Dec 31, 2021
Hello guys ,
Pls does Ethiopian airline needs transit visa?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Airborne1705(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2021
elenengine:
Wife(applicant
Husband (dependant)
Outright deportation awaits the dependant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Airborne1705(m): 11:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Not feasible for a dependant. Dependant for the student visa has lots of restrictions.
justwise:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Ajokeade0177: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2021
Ajokeade0177:

Please help confirm this, the oanda rate that will be used to calculate the POF will the one as at the date of biometrics.

Please am I on track?
@justwise and other gurus in the house, please help me confirm the above.

Please someone should help answer this
@aprokodaughter, kindly help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tundeyolar: 11:33am On Dec 31, 2021
dbty:

The

Application transfer to VAC today , received by VAC and collection mail received .
Biometric was done on the 10th of December,2021.

Please what did you received the email saying it has been moved to VAC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tundeyolar: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2021
eyesaswide:
Visa Alert!!!

Biometrics: Dec 9th( Standard)
Nsf mail: 24th Dec ( to dependent no additional document requested)
Transferred to Vac: 30thDec
Received by Vac: 30th Dec
Collection mail: 30th Dec
Passport Collection: 30th Dec
Doc submitted: ssce cert, transcript, bsc cert, Tb Cert, Cas docs,employment letter
Destination: Ulster Uni, Birmingham

Many thanks to this platform for your help in answering my many questions

Please what time did you received the email saying moved to VAC?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 11:36am On Dec 31, 2021
Airborne1705:
Not feasible for a dependant. Dependant for the student visa has lots of restrictions.
Name those restrictions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by justwise(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2021
elenengine:
Do you mean both of them can still remain in the UK without any issues? most especially the husband has been the dependant. what type of VISA will the husband obtain.

The husband can switch to student visa if he can afford it or look for job with sponsorship

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by hustla(m): 11:42am On Dec 31, 2021
Aprokodaughter:

Lols God abeg o. After suffering to get visa together. Some will return home to get married sef. Na wa o

grin

Na village people
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 11:44am On Dec 31, 2021
Airborne1705:

Dependants can change to work or student visa easily. Restrictions on what?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2021
Ajokeade0177:

Please someone should help answer this
, kindly help

Sorry I no sabi POF. Someone should please help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Funnyafricans: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Pls who has done walk in at ikeja TLS in the past 3 days, I want to know what the situation is like. I am planning on doing walk in on the 5th of January. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by erandpay07: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
hustla:

grin

Na village people
it might be arrangee marriage from naija we never cn tell

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
dbty:

The

Application transfer to VAC today , received by VAC and collection mail received .
Biometric was done on the 10th of December,2021.

Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
cole18:
Alert!!!
Application: Dec 2nd VI TLS Centre
Biometrics: Dec 7th( Priority cum Standard)
Paid mail: 24th Dec ( told decision has been made)
Transferred to Vac: 30th Dec
Doc submitted: ssce cert, transcript, bsc cert, Tb Cert, Cas docs, work reference, employment letter
Destination: Ulster Uni, London

Many thanks to this platform and I wish everyone success �

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gloriouscrown: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
eyesaswide:
Visa Alert!!!

Biometrics: Dec 9th( Standard)
Nsf mail: 24th Dec ( to dependent no additional document requested)
Transferred to Vac: 30thDec
Doc submitted: ssce cert, transcript, bsc cert, Tb Cert, Cas docs,employment letter
Destination: Ulster Uni, Birmingham

Many thanks to this platform for your help in answering my many questions
Congrats

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (1008)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.