Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 - Travel (933) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 (1249664 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) ... (1008) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by donkdonk: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please house, How much is visa fee for children below 18 years old?

kennykale:
Visa Alert �

Family of 2 [ My Wife and I]

Application - 3/12/2021

Biometrics - 17/12/2021

Transfer to VAC - 13/01/2022

DHL Delivery- 14/01/2022

No NSF Mail

3paid mails

Doc Submitted for Main applicant
Transcript, bSC cert, TB Cert, POF, passport
Dependant
Marriage Cert , TB very and passport

DMU way.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tjiaz(m): 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mikool101:

Did you send a paid mail whether a decision have been made on your application?
I replied them this last weekend after getting the nsf. I am planning to send a mail to them next week monday if I don't get a feedback by friday.

They said the decision has been made.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by aytinto(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
Only thing they asked to see is appointment letter, data page of passport and first page if checklist.
It's all
DuBooVay:
Thank you. What did you submit during yours

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Gigli: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
DuBooVay:
Hi guys, if ive uploaded all my documents using self service, do I still need to take them along on the day of my biometrics?

No, just document checklist, appointment letter, International passport.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jupi4peace: 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
Can I send a paid mail twice? I did my biometrics 21st of December 2021. My application still at DMC and I sent a paid mail, still haven’t gotten a reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tjiaz(m): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, our records indicate that decision has been made on your application. We cannot discuss the outcome of your application online or by telephone.

Please allow 10 working days for the visa application centre to contact you in regards to the collection or delivery of your passport.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.

Please what does this mean?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Tjiaz:
Thank you for contacting UK Visas and Immigration International Contact Centre.

With regards to your enquiry about the status of your application, our records indicate that decision has been made on your application. We cannot discuss the outcome of your application online or by telephone.

Please allow 10 working days for the visa application centre to contact you in regards to the collection or delivery of your passport.

We strongly recommend that you do not buy a non-refundable, non-flexible ticket to the UK until your visa application has been approved and you have received your documents.

Please what does this mean?

This is the general response they give when you write to them to know the status of your application and a decision has been made.

Your passport will soon be delivered to VAC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Tjiaz(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
kennykale:

This is the general response they give when you write to them to know the status of your application and a decision has been made.

Your passport will soon be delivered to VAC

Alright Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
Ebalafaa:

Congratulations. Saving of screenshots is a very smart thing to do. I used the same approach. It is quite annoying when people keep asking the same questions over and over again when someone else has already answered those questions.

Very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Jayjord19: 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
Also going to DMU, can we connect

donkdonk:
Please house, How much is visa fee for children below 18 years old?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Thank you so much.

Ebalafaa:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by jfan(m): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please house, my dependants applied for their visa since Novemeber 15, 2021 and my wife got her visa but my son is yet to get his own since then. When I contacted UKVI in December 2021, I was told a decision has been made but I should wait till the TLS sends a pick up mail but I have not recieved any mail since I contacted them and the application status is still at DMC. Is this something to be worried about or how can I resolve it? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by OluAjo: 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
The persistence paid off.
The struggle has ended.

uzoexcel:
Wooooooow

This Yr struggle ain't for the fainthearted

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Kaylaonah(f): 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Zoey1:
1. With your accounting degree , yes you can do a MSW, had a friend who went from LLB to MSW.
Plus you should be prepared to defend if and when the ECO asks why the switch.
2. Yes you can book ahead, factly it’s advisable to avoid rush.
Your certificate is valid for 6months from the day of receiving.
3. You’l have to use google again and again.

Thank you so much for this. Can I email you though? I have more enquiries about the switch

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by RichEstate(m): 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Priority in dubai. Sorry for late response
Damilola59:

Please did you apply for priority from Nigeria or Dubai on December 20?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olabisi6438(f): 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hello guys. Good Day. Does UK require interview? For Nigeria student visa?

Is there a way to avoid paying tuition?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by em7even(m): 12:01am On Jan 14, 2022
author=olabisi6438 post=109349273]Hello guys. Good Day. Does UK require interview?
There's a possibility of an interview.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Babygal4eva(f): 1:16am On Jan 14, 2022
Seyi0T:
Hi, if you have or know any one coming to Birmingham. Please contact me as i have 3 rooms available.
Thank you

HI this still available?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Seyi0T: 3:46am On Jan 14, 2022
Yes, the available one now is to be shared with a family.

Babygal4eva:

HI this still available?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by User10011: 3:47am On Jan 14, 2022
Finally. Congrats!!! ��

kennykale:
Visa Alert �

Application - 3/12/2021

Biometrics - 17/12/2021

DHL Delivery- 14/01/2022

No NSF Mail

3paid mails

Dependant

DMU way.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by kennykale: 3:53am On Jan 14, 2022
User10011:
Finally. Congrats!!! ��

Yea. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olutimehindare: 5:44am On Jan 14, 2022
I just got to UK yesterday, Ulster University Nothern Ireland. Everything was smooth and okay. If you are flying through British Airways, dont carry any liquid. If your cream is more than 100ml, don't carry also.
If you are going to nothern ireland, don't carry powdered milk.
And at the UK border, i was never asked to show bank app, maybe they asked others, i don't know

32 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by NemB: 6:10am On Jan 14, 2022
If you are fully vaccinated, you don't need to do any covid test befor leaving. Just carry proof of your vaccination with you to the airport. You only need to pay for the day 2 lateral test
tochieee:
Goodevening all

Please I am fully vaccinated and I hope to leave next week Thursday

After the covid test, do I also need to pay for day 2 and day 8
Please what is the amount?

Please help a worried sister

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by amanze54: 6:12am On Jan 14, 2022
Dear all, please chip in from your experience.
I submitted visa applications and a mail was sent from UKIV to upload pictures with 10 days deadline to respond. I could not see the mail on time and the visa was declined with options for administrative review.
I have submitted the administrative review earlier December.
But this morning I received a refund of the IHS fee.
I kindly want to know what is the implications of this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affam: 6:21am On Jan 14, 2022
olutimehindare:
I just got to UK yesterday, Ulster University Nothern Ireland. Everything was smooth and okay. If you are flying through British Airways, dont carry any liquid. If your cream is more than 100ml, don't carry also.
And at the UK border, i was never asked to show bank app, maybe they asked others, i don't know
Congrats
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by JorshWa(m): 6:24am On Jan 14, 2022
Please I sent you a mail with regards to this Bedfordshire. Kindly reply �. Thanks
Waha1:
I would like to know if there’s anybody going to Bedfordshire.

Cause first, I need to know if I can rent and accommodation out student campus.

And if anybody need pls contact me I need one too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Affam: 6:26am On Jan 14, 2022
olutimehindare:
Pls are u fully vaccinated and if yes, did u do a covid test before leaving?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by ColdNight(m): 6:33am On Jan 14, 2022
kennykale:
Visa Alert �

Application - 3/12/2021

Biometrics - 17/12/2021

DHL Delivery- 14/01/2022

No NSF Mail

3paid mails

Dependant

DMU way.

Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by olutimehindare: 6:41am On Jan 14, 2022
I am fully vaccinated and i didnt do a covid test. I just booked for day 2 test kit
Affam:

Pls are u fully vaccinated and if yes, did u do a covid test before leaving?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by elenengine(m): 6:42am On Jan 14, 2022
Good morning all,
Can somebody recommend a good app that I can use to pay with dollar with good rate.
Please �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Uzonma: 6:44am On Jan 14, 2022
Good morning house
Please has anyone used Access bank for PTA?
My wife applied since last week Friday at one of the branches as the online wasn't responsive,till now no debit yet and they are saying they will debit and issue the card 48hrs to travel and our flight is on Monday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by Afmaag123: 6:46am On Jan 14, 2022
Hello dear. Thank God for safe arrival.
Where did u book your day 2 test.
olutimehindare:

(1) (2) (3) ... (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) ... (1008)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.