Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,760 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support - Celebrities (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support (97593 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by elonmuskbaby: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Selfish one please tell me how much .
go and ask Google
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Redpillar(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
LordKO:

Just pity her. Some of them know how to provoke someone. Someone who despite not promising her anything immediately after sending me a DM was already getting jealous of my British female PA because she mistakenly noticed that she was by my side while on a business trip; someone who was so desperate and willing to join me in the US even if it entails not telling her parents. Someone who had always claimed to base in Lagos State Nigeria and worked in a bank, only for her to loose-guard and told me that she had not been to Lagos but rather was based in Osun State and was jobless and depressed due to circumstances. Lol. If you have had an encounter offline with someone like her who always form woke, strong, successful and beautiful online, you will laugh tire at their desperation and shallowness.

Don't mind the dwarf that has a short fuse. A screenshot of her DM is attached here, yet here she had claimed that I was the one that sent her a DM.

How does this even prove anything?

Blackmailer extraordinaire. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by djon78(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2021
linearity:

Spousal support is different from child support. She can enforce any resulting child support in any State in the US. The US will treat it as an out of state order for modification and enforcement purposes, because all the States have adopted the universal standard and come up with circumstances that will lead a state to acquire jurisdiction over the case.

But, there is no uniform standard for Spousal support, the court that made the initial spousal support order retains jurisdiction over it, even when both parties have moved out of the state. Plus, each state have their own rules about spousal support and who qualifies depending on income, length of the marriage, etc. Some marriages don’t qualify for it because of the shortness of the relationship, in others it could be ordered for a few months to a few years.

So, if she want to enforce it in the US… she, will have the same kind of challenges anyone, who e.g. have a civil court order against someone in Nigeria for monetary compensation will have, if they decide to take that same Lagos or Abuja High Court order to the US and try to lay claim to the person properties in the US…..tough luck! and it does not matter if her kids are US citizens or not, kids don’t have anything to do with spousal support.

Paul need to get a sound divorce lawyer
To check all the legal loopholes

She can't lay claim to anything

She was married under Nigerian law
Even the children being American citizens holds no legal right

The jurisdiction is Nigeria
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by jowhyte(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
Now I see the reason FFK didn't allow precious to give birth to any of her kids abroad even when she made so many frantic efforts to. Na daylight robbery and story that touch like this he was trying to avoid. Had she given birth to those triplets abroad let's say US or even UK he for don be for FFK now.

kingthreat:
I swear, woman take my children away from me go America, sue me for divorce, I no go ever forgive am. I don't mind paying Mexican cartel there to give her the perfect treatment. Make them blame me, I no send. You cannot hide behind female entitlement and mess men up. Everything Anita has even the money she is using to pay for the lawsuit is from Paul.
God bless FFK. That guy sabi abeg. Change them like wrappers. Keep your children.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Redpillar(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

You are so dumb, see stupid narration likes child, when will you ever get sense, why not show a screen your own DM before I replied with "hello", you must really bitter and living a sad life, it didn't even occur to that all your narrations sound like someone desperate for attention, you have a problem with yourself, prove that I told you all the nonsense you just spilled let's see, idiot.

Quite obvious.

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by elonmuskbaby: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
nairamaniac:

Where did you hear anything about infedility in their divorse reasons?

About him sleeping with househelps?

Pls direct me to the source of your findings.

Thanks!
go and re read the story again and stop disturbing my mentions
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Klass99(f): 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by hedonido: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
eyinjuege:
Paul wasn't only sleeping with their maids, but also different IG slay queens.
Another woman is pregnant for him
He beats Anita steadily.
Anita is from a very good home, well educated and a very easy going simple woman. She no dey like drama, she minds her business. She was there when he still had tolotolo long neck with nothing and she stuck with him then.
She has been enduring all this while, but if he seems unrepentant and even tells her to do her worst, what exactly is left to salvage in the marriage?
A marriage can only work if 2 people are on the same page.
Paul aka RUDEBOY listens to nobody, so there's even nobody to advice him to try to salvage what's left of the marriage.
What is the wife supposed to do in such a situation where she stays miserable. Should she live in misery for life?
Some marriages will make you contemplate suicide or even murder. If it reaches that stage, best to waka.

You didn't remember to add that the goody goody wife you painted was also receiving external ''nourishment', right? Sugar daddy nourishment for that matter... Or you want to pretend you don't know that part of the story?
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by faste: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
InspectorLawal:
see this useless crumb beggar always begging for money on nairaland.
You better make use of the time you comment here to go and hustle so as to feed your family and avoid begging on a Faceless forum
So,this guy de beg for here?Hmn!!He still get mind de run him mouth.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nisiw365: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
richie240:
Hehehehe...so after all d grandstanding, shi-shi nude pictures of d gal u nor get! grin grin
I torkam b4: Na ya type girl dey smile to, wey go gather all d boys in ya area begin brag how u give d girl 'touch-ur-toe'! grin grin
[s][/s]

Walahi, Nisiw365 and lies na....
Lunatic asslicker
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by AutoChick4U(f): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I been dey beg you to reason with me

Honestly I still wonder how these niggaz think true love exist in riches..

I'm not a legal practitioner so I always wonder why divorce tends to favour women over men.. can't the man keep the children and take care of them while the woman pays child support??
Even cases where the children are divided, the man still has to pay child support..

Cheating has always been the excuse of these women to reap a man off his hard earned money.. can't you leave without a cut of his wealth??

I may never understand.. until I'm enlightened
If the woman is richer than the man and d cause of d divorce na she go pay. But na men dey fvck up
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Dannyyoung26(m): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
2real52:

Boss, if you don't mind, take a walk down to your ancestral history, you may have come from the lineage of housemaids or househelps.

Infact, this very househelp that he slept with is someone whose shoe lace you can never untie. She no be your level. So, next time you want to look down on anyone, think twice. Peace
Jesus Christ of Nazareth... Savage
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by richie240: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2021

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Bodexinvest: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
I don't know what to say.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Bngf: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
Men Stay away from poor girls who are just after your success
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
LordKO:

You must think that everyone here is small-minded like you and your likes who does not know how a Niraland DM works. The victim party has started. Lol.

Dwarf. You saw a handsome and successful man and immediately think that you could have him all to yourself; WTF.
either you show the nudes or you shut up! sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lollittaa:

either you show the nudes or you shut up! sad
Una sha won see person nudes, LordKO abeg mention me once you drop the nudes, I don too follow this fight to now miss nudes grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by kingthreat(m): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
jowhyte:
Now I see the reason FFK didn't allow precious to give birth to any of her kids abroad even when she made so many frantic efforts to. Na daylight robbery and story that touch like this he was trying to avoid. Had she given birth to those triplets abroad let's say US or even UK he for don be for FFK now.

The worst thing that can happen to a man is to marry a woman who does not love him or is only for the riches. If Paul's wife is a good woman, he won't have been scared having her go for vacation with the kids. Now see wickedness.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by richie240: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
2mch:

So if the father lives in Rivers, does that mean he’s not Anambra?

Newton85:
Lol, keep denying the obvious fact bro. What did Lola do that many tribalistic Igbo people have been so against her? What exactly is her crime aside the obvious?

AlabiJ:
Chai! This is igbo-on-Igbo crime!! This Igbo woman wants to bankrupt this igbo man. Thank Baba God say no be 'yoloba' woman wey Peter marry dey do this kind thing. Else, we for no hear word again on this street. The God of Lola no dey sleep nor slumber.

My Sunday school tisha tork say all liars shall go to hell!
cool

[s]
majamajic:

Anita is not igbo too
If it's Jude wife , your comment for make sense

majamajic:
Niger Delta women
[/s]

https://gistflare.com.ng/anita-okoye-biography-age-husband-wikipedia-net-worth/

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by peacettw: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Redpillar:

She made my day.

Yes she did

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by rman: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
At the end, it is all about money. And the reasons some people or others provide to make them entitled to money or a part of a wealth not built by them.

So every time, Anita, her lawyers wake up until this is settled, they are basically scheming to get their hands Paul’s on money.

It is as simple as that.
Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by soloehis(m): 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Let her go and struggle for her money. The man who advised her in deception for marriage should give her the money. All Anitas always think divorce is the solution. From Anita Chris Oyaklome to Anita Ben to Jua-Anita Rwang to Anita Okoye. Be careful when you are asking for any Anita for hand-in-marriage.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
LordKO:

Don't provoke me further before you cry betrayal. You all are always quick to insult others; if I should post your messages and photos here now to prove my point and debunk your lies and false claims, it will be as if I am wicked.
Post it nnam, is too much for that idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Blasted Over Daughter's "Breast Exposure" / Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) / The Interior Of Don Jazzy's New House In Lekki (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.