Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) (113204 Views)

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by drololaaof: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
The dirt behind the garment will ALL be exposed. Shei dere is God ooh. As the Yoruba says aso funfun ko niwa mimo,some stupid clout will be brimming with fire and stone,instead of them to go into serious meditation for God to open their spiritual eyes
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by WastedVagina: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2021
Just imagine Must people Bleep angry cry
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Oracleforce: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
this lady want to trend.. he knows that Apostle Sulimon will respond to this allegation....

lemme me sit here and wait for Apostle Sulimon response....

all olosho ladies wants to cling with Apostle Sulimon... his wife must be a lucky woman.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ishilove:
Apostle, again?? Why do women keep accusing you of the same thing over and over again?

And why are these women always crying wolf years later when it apparent they brought themselves to him, was she kidnapped or rape ? why is she talking now, she must av slept with several other big men since she needed money buh why is apostle the lamb, i guess white cloth are easy target

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by AfriNotesNEWS: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
There is nothing working for others.. it helps build ur experience

Come to talk of it

I think we like you

TechNana:
Sometimes I wonder if the same God who created me created Most women out there...

Because of money you slept with men around, and now after about five years you are here confessing about one of them, why not confess about them all??

Now you claim you repented, wearing headgear and long sleeve that covers your fingers as a saint... May god forgive you and all of them.

I know I am young, and may not know nothing,
But if this girl don't come out with videos confession for each men she slept with, then she is a hypocrite...

Now you have asked God for forgiveness he may forgive you, same way the apostle must have asked for forgiveness and may be forgiven...

Go out there and make money and stop falling victim, this would not help you...

He human also, he has urges just like you,

There was a reason why it's been called "man of God" and not God of Man...

I can't even imagine myself doing this...

I'd be graduating from school this year, I don't want to go for nysc, and I don't want to work for anybody.

Learn to be yourself, learn to work out something for yourself...

My advice to fellow ladies out there is;

Study, read, think, research, and then put the knowledge you gather to good use, and god would not leave you hanging for too long...

I believe in the phrase "anything a man can do a woman can do 2 times better", although it's not totally true, but your mindset is your biggest restrain...

If I could get what's in the link below after much study, then anyone else can.

https://www.nairaland.com/6705451/

Remember, your mindset is your biggest asset!
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Oracleforce: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
trash to the trash can
TimeSpaceWizard:
Christianity is for sinners. Suleman is the chief sinner.

Islam is for terrorist and Pedophiles.

Traditional Deism is for ritualists.

I propose that humanity end all forms of worships of external beings.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by dallyemmy: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
HOW MANY MEN DID SHE SLEEP WITH BEFORE THIS CONFESSION?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by WastedVagina: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ihatemumu:
grin She received the main anointing
just imagine
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by gabbasin: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
I ain't surprised, this man has been an adulterer, and has been using his influence to silence his victims, and they include iyabo ojo, otobo and now this lady. The man is a devil masked in the garment of a clergy
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by sergeant2014: 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Who else have you slept with. Please continue the confession.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by juman(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
Not surprise.
Pentecostal pastors are like that.

Pastors dey do juju pass anybody.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Agugbadin: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
God bless you Chioma, your sins are forgiven it is hard to come out in the open to confess your sins.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by WEALTHYMII: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
These paid animals have started again!
Apostle Johnson Suleman gave a life changing prophecy concerning Nigeria & so what!
Allow the prophecy to come to pass before you know whether he heard from GOD or not.
These baseless accusations will not stop the prophecy from coming to pass in the name of JESUS CHRIST GLORIFIED.
Idiots!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Triangles1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
Is it only Apostle Suleiman that has been sleeping with you, tell us other people's except there's something behind it.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Jen96: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=frog12 post=105029151]ALWAYS be WARY of people that come out of no where and starts to become POPULAR and RICH in short time. you can never know what DIRTY business they are into.

i went to this apostle mega church one day and the arrogance from one of his main ushers just turned me away. This man is not an apostle ![/quote Lol what dd the usher do n how did u Kno was d chief usher?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
People place this charlatans on a pedestal as if they are not humans first before anything,konji is not something you can easily switch off and on, plus they have women flocking around constantly around them and have abundant cash to silent them. That's why I don't believe my salvation is tied to the number of times I attend worship centres but rather I will be judged by my actions while here on earth, at the end of the day we can all pretend and lie and preach while committing sin behind close doors but las las on judgment day everyone will watch your tape.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by WEALTHYMII: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
gabbasin:
I ain't surprised, this man has been an adulterer, and has been using his influence to silence his victims, and they include iyabo ojo, otobo and now this lady. The man is a devil masked in the garment of a clergy

Can you prove your ridiculous accusations?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by missymide: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
You are not ashamed to say that even if the supposed man of God is shameless. I don't know why people like these talkakive are seen as men of God sha
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by Isuku01(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Chioma should call the rest of the men he had and yet having sex with for money, not just Apostle Suleiman.

Infact our women are really immorally going wild. We maybe needing the Afghan Talibans soon to put them in check.[color=#000099][/color]
Aonkuuse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojZJKlU1uVg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSyksT9jbrX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by makavelli80(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
And they would never stop using their body for money. Church geh reloaded!
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by kay29000(m): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
To the people asking her to list the names of the other guys she slept with, I'm sure those other guys are not pastors. They are probably regular guys that don't carry religion on their head. Put yourself in the girl's shoes...she sees him (on TV or via social media) constantly condemning people for something he also does. It can confuse anyone, especially in Nigeria, where we believe men of God are saints that can do no wrong.

I don't support her 100% cos she at least got paid, but I also understand why she might want to speak on the issue.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by DonroxyII: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hanibbal:
Again.... angry This Apostle is always in the news for bad things. I'm beginning to believe all these stories about Apostle Suleman. angry
You would blame Apostles suleiman but that lady that come out to confess deserves to be pampered .... nonsense .....

They both fvcked each other and story finished !
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by okpas01: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
Her story doesn't add up at all. She didn't Know the name of the hotel but she went to meet Linda dere. After sex, he gave you money which Linda gave you half of it but still u don't know how much he gave you. Not taking side but we need to be sure of what we believe.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by stineb1: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
I am not a fan of Apostles but this confession lacks substance. Lies
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by TechNana(f): 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
domwas2:
Remember not every one is prepared for it, because sometimes we are stupid depending on our environment

I believe everyone's got Grace in different dimensions already, it takes commitment and preparation to uncover...
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by onuman: 3:28pm On Aug 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by TechNana(f): 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
There is nothing working for others.. it helps build ur experience

Come to talk of it

I think we like you

Who are the "we"?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by crackhouse(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ladylawyer:
Girl you just dented your name. Do you not have shame? Why are you doing this? Why not mention the name of every guy you slept with since it is all about restitution? For christ sakes you were not forced.

And for the records, i am not in support of the pastor but the truth is she knew what she went for but now it is looking like a cheap blackmail.
u can sleep with any other guy and be at peace with your conscience but sleeping with a man of God can get you worried especially each time u see him preaching on the altar. It can be disturbing to the inner spirit and u will be having this guilt everytime u see him preach so don't blame the girl for confessing her sex escapade with the pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by olumike001(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
generalwo:
.... My personal philosophy sir!

The last time I checked sir, the Bible is the guide.
You can't discuss about God in the Christian way o without using scriptures sir.

Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching...

My boy here came home after a termi wasn't satisfied with his school work, I changed the school. I didn't say the heart is his school

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by domwas2(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
TechNana:

I believe everyone's got Grace in different dimensions already, it takes commitment and preparation to uncover...
Yes sure, some have the grace to uncover soon while some later.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) by breathelove(f): 3:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
While I believe her story, this isn't the confession of a Christian.
First our confession is to God noto to social media. If she felt guilty, she should have talked with her God.
Again this was a transaction. She was paid. It clearly wasn't her first runs, maybe not her last so why is she bringing up this very case if not to implicate her formal client.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.