Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah (6048 Views)

We’re All Prisoners In Poorly Governed Nigeria, Peter Obi Tells Inmates / Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy / Boko Haram Attack On Zulum, Proof We’re All Vulnerable -Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by bjdon: 7:57am On Aug 22, 2021
gidgiddy:

Lucky Irabor is not Igbo, no Igbo man has the surname "Irabor"

You guys are confused. People have been telling you Ika is not Igbi, you keep insisting they are, yet you now say an Ika man is not Igbo. Make up your minds
Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by onumadu: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2021
chrisxxx:

Ikwerre man feels very superior to anything Igbo.

[b]Isuoma is what the Ikwerres call the Igbos. It is as disdainful as the nyamiri the Hàusa Fulanis call the Igbos.

In all an Ikwerre man will never in his life accept to be Igbos.
It is only in recent time the Ikwerre daughters started to get married to the Igbo men. Previously it was resented. The men can marry them but not as first wife but as an aid to the first wife
You need to leave with the Ikwerres to understand this feeling.

Since this is a faceless forum, it would be foolish to take your post as gospel, because you could be a terrorist nomad sowing evil seeds as usual.

What makes it particularly funny is that you posit that a tail is actually superior to the animal that owns and wags it.

Is it possible for a dog's tail to feel superior to the dog? grin

A dog may have need for a tail, but a dog can survive and (even thrive in certain instances) without a tail. cool Some tail-less dogs win fights most of the time because they have less parts of body for the opponent to bite.

Guy, with all due respect, the Ikwerre can NEVER in a million years feel or be superior to the rest of the declared Igbo nation. cool

As for the marriage part, Igbo are world-famous for marrying only Igbo, i,e, DECLARED AND SETTLED IGBO ONLY; NOT CHIMERAS.

Your post confirms what a psychology research found about Nigeria, which is that about 40% of Nigerians are clinically insane, or certifiably mad.
Only a mad person would argue that a rat feels superior to a lion!

9 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by Oracleforce: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2021
theInterpreter:
sergio101 grin
the story about major Banjo is one everyone should know
*He supported the Igbo coup
*He fought for Biafra in the war
*He helped Ojukwu so much in strategies

But when he was supposed to be commended,he was reminded that he was Yoruba and lost that chance.
They killed him in cold blood after doing a fake judgement with trumped up charges.

Nyamiri will always be Nyamiri...

i will always stay with my Oodua people any day and any time than to go with any tribe that will deny you later....

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by Liebermantic: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2021
gidgiddy:

Stop reasoning like a fool. Lucky Irabor with an Edo surname has never told you he is an Igbo man.

We are even debating about people like Rotimi Amaechi, Nyesom Wike and Sunday Oliseh that have Igbo surnames and are from Igbo speaking areas, if they are Igbo

You want us to be debating about Lucky Irabor who has an Edo surname? Guy get sense
You're the fool here..You guys were happy and supportive to the Claim of Nyesom Wike with Igbo surname that he was not Igbo but Bini...yet Can't live with the Fact that a man from Igbo-speaking part of Delta, bearing Bini name is not Bini but IGBO..Then the Question again is: is Abdulfatai Buhari a Fulani?
The logic should apply in all cases! Ewu AFONJA
Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by Oracleforce: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2021
chest-beater crew...spotted... and the last time i checked, Igbo tribe is just like a dot in Nigeria circle....and are impactless or figureless in the world circle...who sabi, them?

onumadu:

Since this is a faceless forum, it would be foolish to take your post as gospel, because you could be a terrorist nomad sowing evil seeds as usual.

What makes it particularly funny is that you posit that a tail is actually superior to the animal that owns and wags it.

A dog may have need for a tail, but a dog can survive and (even thrive in certain instances) without a tail. cool Some tail-less dogs win fights most of the time because they have less parts of body for the opponent to bite.

Guy, with all due respect, the Ikwerre can NEVER in a million years feel or be superior to the rest of the declared Igbo nation. cool

As for the marriage part, Igbo are world-famous for marrying only Igbo, i,e, DECLARED AND SETTLED IGBO ONLY; NOT CHIMERAS.

Your post confirms what a psychology research found about Nigeria, which is that about 40% of Nigerians are clinically insane, or certifiably mad.

2 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by Liebermantic: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2021
bjdon:

You guys are confused. People have been telling you Ika is not Igbi, you keep insisting they are, yet you now say an Ika man is not Igbo. Make up your minds
Ikas are Yoruba AFONJA..not Igbo..Ewu
Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by agadez007(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2021
Oracleforce:
chest-beater crew...spotted... and the last time i checked, Igbo tribe is just like a dot in Nigeria circle....and are impactless or figureless in the world circle...who sabi, them?

The person you quoted is actually 100% intelligent than you are
I have been following this thread from page one and was expecting an intresting and smart rebuttal but instead you typed like somebody whose brain is connected to his Anus

3 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by Naajjii: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2021
President99:
I am also Igbo from the Northern Nigeria. Nothing like mainstream Igbo or South East Igbo. The next President should be of Igbo origin regardless of where he or she comes from, be it North or south, the person should just be igbo
Igbo from north? who dash you north
Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by Idiko1: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2021
Commentor:
They even marginalise Ebonyi Igbos.

Who are the "They" in this silly marginalization comment? The Ngwa Igbo and Uratta Igbo can equally say they have been marginalized since president or even the vice has not come from these areas. Producing a presidential candidate does not remove the marginalization tag.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by Idiko1: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2021
Liebermantic:

Is Abdulfatai Buhari, Senator representing Oyo North Senatorial district a Yoruba man?
I need an answer now

He is a Muslim so wearing a Islamic name does not change any thing. Igbo person who is a Christian can wearing names influenced by the Christianity does not mean he is not Igbo.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by Idiko1: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2021
kmcutez:

Did you not hear the first settlers came from Benin? Delta state was formerly in the West before being in the Midwest. It never belonged to any Igbo .

The bolded is stream of thought often associated with Africans in general and Nigerians in particular. It usually lacked the human intellect. The regional boundaries were created by colonial masters and does not indicate original depot of the community as wished by the creator. Delta was to be western region of Nigeria, a person wonders why it became Midwestern region later. My forbearers say that a bully who took a child's toy and raised his hand so the child cannot play with it, when the hand of bully start hurting for raising his hand up, he the bully must bring the toy down. The agitation for the creation of Midwestern region majorly came from people who fundamentally believed they do not belong in the Yoruba group of western region of Nigeria.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by gidgiddy: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
bjdon:

Dont twist what I said. I saud that Ika people have an Edo minority amongst them due to havinng land border with Edo. There is an Ibibio minority in Abia die to border, there is an Igala minority in Anambra due to border, there is an Idoma minority in Enugu due to border

Lucky Irabor is an Edo minority in Ika land, he is from Agbor that is next door to Edo. His surname clearly tells everyone that. Lucky Irabor is an Edo man with a popular Edo surname from a border town that has an Edo minority
Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by gidgiddy: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
proeast:

Everything is already clear like daylight. Chike Ogeah is obviously intelligent and smart. I like his thought process. However, the argument is not just about having an Igbo man as president but on equality and fairness to all geopolitical zones. The other 5 zones have had their fair share except SE.

About who identifies as Igbo or not is already very clear. In Delta State, all the Igbo speaking communities around Asaba, including Ogwashiukwu, Oshilimi and the rest are proud Igbos and their traditional rulers and elite also show it. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Ned Nwoko, the Asagba of Asaba, the Elumelu family, Pat Utomi etc all wear their Igbo tag with pride but those at the fringes bordering Edo state, particularly Ika people see Bini as their masters. They're also the ones Reno Omokri called descendants of Bini and Itshekiri slaves.

In a nutshell, Ika and Ikwerres are not Igbos, their traditional rulers and politicians also show it.

If/when Biafra comes, the Ika can join Bini while Ikwerre joins Ijaw. They're the ones that will lose and suffer in the long run.

True

6 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by Dozis: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Commentor:

Who invented the term to describe Ebonyians?

Have some shame please.
You really need to ask for the meaning of Wawa
Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by proeast(m): 12:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
chrisxxx:

Bros I am Ikwerre. The sentiment among us is that we prefer being a slave in an Ijaw man country to being a prince in Biafra. We have never been Igbos. We never identified with Igbos when we had everything to gain before the war let alone now we have everything to lose.
You Igbo people are making a huge mistake. Ikwerre man feels very superior to anything Igbo. It has been that way right from time. He views anything Igbos as slave related. You may not blame Jim since through his doorpost most Igbos were dragged to the Atlantic and across for slavery. He still has that mentality that anything associated with Igbo has to do with slaves. Forgive me but that is the thinking of a typical Ikwerre man. If you call him Igbo what runs to his mind is that you are calling him a slave.
As a prove if you have link to Amaechi or Wike or any Ikwerre man of substance just address him as an Isuoma person. If he doesn't scatter that place with you let me know what happened.
Isuoma is what the Ikwerres call the Igbos. It is as disdainful as the nyamiri the Hàusa Fulanis call the Igbos.
In all an Ikwerre man will never in his life accept to be Igbos.
It is only in recent time the Ikwerre daughters started to get married to the Igbo men. Previously it was resented. The men can marry them but not as first wife but as an aid to the first wife
You need to leave with the Ikwerres to understand this feeling.

Lol, this is the worst delusional drivel I have ever heard. Which ikwerre is this empty coconut head talking about? The same ikwerre that has always had a subservient relationship to Igbos or which one again? Ikwere has no direct link to the ocean so never played any role intermediary role between Igbo heartland and the white men, that delusions only happened in your head. Some school of thought even believe that ikwerres are descendants of Igbo slaves on transit to the coast.

Ikwerre people right from ages have always been known as naturally lazy, unenterprising, low achievers, unindustrious and has only being partly indigenous to P.H as bragging rights, which on its own shows how backward thinking they are.

Ikwere is an unrecognizable minority group no one knows in the North of Nigeria talk more of outside the country. The level and global fame Igbos have achieved is something ikwerre people can only dream of but will never achieve till the end of time.

Goodluck to you guys in your slavery and servitude to Ijaws, it's not a new development anyway. Ijaws have always been your masters since the time of old Rivers State. You ikwerres have nothing, I mean absolutely nothing to add to Igbos. So why would anyone care about your slavery to ijaws?

About intermarriage between Igbos and you guys, it's actually the other way round. We look down on you guys and most people frown at such intermarriage with people traditionally known for their lazy and wayward outlook to life.

4 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by chrisxxx(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
proeast:

Lol, this is the worst delusional drivel I have ever heard. Which ikwerre is this empty coconut head talking about? The same ikwerre that has always had a subservient relationship to Igbos or which one again? Ikwere has no direct link to the ocean so never played any role intermediary role between Igbo heartland and the white men, that delusions only happened in your head. Some school of thought even believe that ikwerres are descendants of Igbo slaves on transit to the coast.

Ikwerre people right from ages have always been known as naturally lazy, unenterprising, low achievers, unindustrious and has only being partly indigenous to P.H as bragging rights, which on its own shows how backward thinking they are.

Ikwere is an unrecognizable minority group no one knows in the North of Nigeria talk more of outside the country. The level and global fame Igbos have achieved is something ikwerre people can only dream of but will never achieve till the end of time.

Goodluck to you guys in your slavery and servitude to Ijaws, it's not a new development anyway. Ijaws have always been your masters since the time of old Rivers State. You ikwerres have nothing, I mean absolutely nothing to add to Igbos. So why would anyone care about your slavery to ijaws?

About intermarriage between Igbos and you guys, it's actually the other way round. We look down on you guys and most people frown at such intermarriage with people traditionally known for their lazy and wayward outlook to life.
It is good you know all these about the Ikwerres. It therefore put to rest the argument that Ikwerres are Igbos. From your analysis there is no way they could have been Igbos. Like I told you we don't mind anything you can describe us with as far as Ikwerres are Igbos is not part of it. We welcome it. Thanks.
Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by theInterpreter: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Liebermantic:

Ika before 1967 were Igbo clan.. Whoever is found inside Ika remains IGBO..
Is Rita Dominic an English Lady?
Stella Damascus should also be English according to your logic.
Yorubas bearing FULANI Surames are Yoruba purely but IGBOs bearing English or Bini Surnames are Bini or English..Ewu!
you can see how your brothers reasoncheesy
Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by Oracleforce: 2:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nyamiri dumbass, how far?
the rate and degree at which your IQ functions matter in this discussion ... to a debased, degraded, uncouth and unrefined person like you , i will need to come lower to your lowest level of IQ and distill the meaning appropriately before your type can comprehend or grasp my mssg.

also, i'm mindful of the fact that such low IQ is very rampant in your immediate family and your lineage ... and in fact, it has been a common phenomenon in your entire generation. I'm sorry for not taking your type of readers into consideration.
so, sometimes it is important to used a motor park English language to make some comments in order to allow some squalor, ignominious, baseborn, and contemptible with beastly tendency like you to grasp what we are saying. don't worry ...it is noted....
agadez007:
The person you quoted is actually 100% intelligent than you are
I have been following this thread from page one and was expecting an intresting and smart rebuttal but instead you typed like somebody whose brain is connected to his Anus
Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by proeast(m): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
chrisxxx:

It is good you know all these about the Ikwerres. It therefore put to rest the argument that Ikwerres are Igbos. From your analysis there is no way they could have been Igbos. Like I told you we don't mind anything you can describe us with as far as Ikwerres are Igbos is not part of it. We welcome it. Thanks.

Ikwerres are not Igbos, your forefathers were already sold as slaves, so you're just like others who found themselves in Haiti, USA, Jamaica, Fernando po etc but fortunately or unfortunately for ikwerres, they were stuck en route.

It is ikwerre that forces themselves on Igbos and our trade mark identities so they could amount to anything. The few notable people from ikwerre had to attach themselves to Igbos so they could be noticed, people like Mercy Chinwo, Tonto Dike, and Dunkan mighty would have remained local players running around from isiokpo to p.h but they had to attach to us Igbos to be recognized. So, if anyone is forcing themselves on another, it is actually ikwerre.

I understand the anger and frustrations ikwerre and ika people always exhibit, it is not unexpected considering their unflattering history. Being the descendants of slaves en route to the coast (ikwerre) or descendants of slaves sold to Benin (ika) is enough to make anyone bitter. I understand your plights and indeed feel pity for you guys. We Igbos have nothing against you and wish you good luck as you guys return or would I say, maintain your traditional roles to ijaws and binis. Other freeborn Igbos who have no such baggages like the Asaba Igbos and others wear their heritage with pride and when you look at the Asaba Igbos and other freeborn both in the SE and SS, you will see same similarities in terms of being high achievers and industrious.

Once again, I'm sorry for the fate that befell your forefathers.

7 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by caleboxylic: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
proeast:

Ikwerres are not Igbos, your forefathers were already sold as slaves, so you're just like others who found themselves in Haiti, USA, Jamaica, Fernando po etc but fortunately or unfortunately for ikwerres, they were stuck en route.

It is ikwerre that forces themselves on Igbos and our trade mark identities so they could amount to anything. The few notable people from ikwerre had to attach themselves to Igbos so they could be noticed, people like Mercy Chinwo, Tonto Dike, and Dunkan mighty would have remained local players running around from isiokpo to p.h but they had to attach to us Igbos to be recognized. So, if anyone is forcing themselves on another, it is actually ikwerre.

I understand the anger and frustrations ikwerre and ika people always exhibit, it is not unexpected considering their unflattering history. Being the descendants of slaves en route to the coast (ikwerre) or descendants of slaves sold to Benin (ika) is enough to make anyone bitter. I understand your plights and indeed feel pity for you guys. We Igbos have nothing against you and wish you good luck as you guys return or would I say, maintain your traditional roles to ijaws and binis. Other freeborn Igbos who have no such baggages like the Asaba Igbos and others wear their heritage with pride and when you look at the Asaba Igbos and other freeborn both in the SE and SS, you will see same similarities in terms of being high achievers and industrious.

Once again, I'm sorry for the fate that befell your forefathers.

A very good reply. Those slaves will learn through the hard way. They are inconsequential.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by Tranquill: 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
proeast:

But Ikwerre people employ Igbos as "boyboy" how could slaves do that. Igboid or pazenzia or proeast or coconut head you are the biggest idio.t on nairaland no matter the moniker you chose to deploy. Go and put your cocaine inside your anus to show how 'unlazy' you are, or what other "trademark identity" are you talking about?

Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by proeast(m): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
onumadu:

I wouldn't have responded to him if I had seen this your response on time. Some of these guys we argue with are obviously intellectual midgets who can't reason rationally.

4 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by agadez007(m): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oracleforce:
Nyamiri dumbass, how far?
the rate and degree at which your IQ functions matter in this discussion ... to a debased, degraded, uncouth and unrefined person like you , i will need to come lower to your lowest level of IQ and distill the meaning appropriately before your type can comprehend or grasp my mssg.

also, i'm mindful of the fact that such low IQ is very rampant in your immediate family and your lineage ... and in fact, it has been a common phenomenon in your entire generation. I'm sorry for not taking your type of readers into consideration.
so, sometimes it is important to used a motor park English language to make some comments in order to allow some squalor, ignominious, baseborn, and contemptible with beastly tendency like you to grasp what we are saying. don't worry ...it is noted....
Go and continue smoking cow dung
Idiota

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by Oracleforce: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
oni kuure.
omo ofo
agadez007:
Go and continue smoking cow dung
Idiota
Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by proeast(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Tranquill:

But Ikwerre people employ Igbos as "boyboy" how could slaves do that. Igboid or pazenzia or proeast or coconut head you are the biggest idio.t on nairaland no matter the moniker you chose to deploy. Go and put your cocaine inside your anus to show how 'unlazy' you are, or what other "trademark identity" are you talking about?

You lack understanding and obviously mentally handicapped. Who doesn't know about the legendary ikwerre laziness and waywardness? Go and ask anyone who has lived in P.H and they will all tell you the same thing!

Apart from selling and reselling lands in p.h or going about extorting money from petty traders and bus drivers, what other thing are ikwerres known for? If your people are a bit hardworking, Igbos would have been employing you guys to work for them and be productive but no, you guys prefer the easy way out, and at the end would remain perennial underachievers.

7 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by Liebermantic: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Idiko1:

He is a Muslim so wearing a Islamic name does not change any thing. Igbo person who is a Christian can wearing names influenced by the Christianity does not mean he is not Igbo.
Buhari is not an Islamic name but a name peculiar to FULANI alone..So find another reason..Why are Some people bearing Purely FULANI names among the Yorubas?
Were they from FULANI?

1 Like

Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by agadez007(m): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oracleforce:
oni kuure.
omo ofo
Anu mpam
Ndi mmanu
Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by agadez007(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
proeast:

You lack understanding and obviously mentally handicapped. Who doesn't know about the legendary ikwerre laziness and waywardness? Go and ask anyone who has lived in P.H and they will all tell you the same thing!

Apart from selling and reselling lands in p.h or going about extorting money from petty traders and bus drivers, what other thing are ikwerres known for? If your people are a bit hardworking, Igbos would have been employing you guys to work for them and be productive but no, you guys prefer the easy way out, and at the end would remain perennial underachievers.
Somebody said that ikwerres feel superior to Ndigbo,can you imagine
Will any know mercy chinwo if she sang purely in Their borrowed language called ikwerre,even okechukwu duncan aka duncan mighty haha
These people are getting braver by the day

2 Likes

Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by Tranquill: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
[
Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by Tranquill: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
proeast:

Bwahahaha!! someone said sometime ago that the Igbos are ten times guilty of what ever they accuse people of. The "legendary Ikwerre laziness and waywardness" as propagated by the known criminal Igbos is not new. They say the same thing about almost every tribe including Ijaw, Yoruba, Hausa, Edo etc. So, one begins to wonder if laziness to Igbos means not peddling drugs to China, South Africa, Brazil and all over the world. Among these tribes you call lazy and wayward, you don't see them engage in baby factory, drug peddling, kidnapping, and other criminal activities both home and abroad like the Igbos do on a daily basis. Your 'unlazy and unwayward' girls have the highest number of prostitutes in all major cities in Nigeria and over 90% of the prostitutes in Ghana. The last time I checked, even your supleme lender Nnamdi Kanu's father was famed for selling and reselling other people's land in Umuahia during his lifetime. You see Igbos killing their own siblings because of land as shown below.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/man-stabs-brother-to-death-in-imo-caught-in-abia/

See your "hardworking and unlazy' Igbos living the life in Onitsha

https://www.nairaland.com/6643420/terrible-experience-onitsha-motor-park

You said Igbos would have been employing Ikwerre man in what company exactly? Selling of gala, lacasera and hand kerchief under flyover and constituting nuisance? Now that's very hilarious even though it's actually coming from a deluded mind controlled by excess weed. Your Igbos are the biggest jokes on earth and no one takes you people seriously as what comes out of you is mainly purulent pus.. Keep on clowning and continue to wallow in delusion.

See what your fellow Igbos are saying below.

Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by cheruv: 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
theInterpreter:
sergio101 grin
the story about major Banjo is one everyone should know
[s]*He supported the Igbo coup
*He fought for Biafra in the war
*He helped Ojukwu so much in strategies[/s]

But when he was supposed to be commended,he was reminded that he was Yoruba and lost that chance.
They killed him in cold blood after doing a fake judgement with trumped up charges.

Yorubas and their pettiness which they label sophistication undecided
Banjo never supported any of the 1966 coups... What landed him in an eastern prison was his foolhardy attempt to assassinate Ironsi in Feb of 1966.
When the war broke out in 1967, Ojukwu released him to lead an army to liberate Yoruba land, but acted treacherously like his kith usually do, leading to his recall and subsequent execution cry
Where's the next Yoruba that wants to stick his nose inside Igbo matter? kiss
Re: There’s Nothing Like Mainstream Igbo, We’re All Igbos’: Chike Ogeah by blues234: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pazianza and Bikkay, whatever the Bleep is his name, are doing Igbos great disservice with your emotional stand on national issue.
I have an Ika guy that is currently touring the south east, with the sole objective of research and the way forward to Igbo unity.
What you guys do is to sit with your phone and emotionally pour out treaties that will derail or destory the effort of genuine igbos working for our unity. I wonder why you don't do this on Facebook. Pazianza and Bikay, you guys should gba brake biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reactions As Photos Of President Tinubu's Etiquette Greeting To Oba Of Benin Su / Origin Of 'Naira' And 'Kobo'? / Independence Day Bombing: OPC Pleads With Mend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.