Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support (7570 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Divorce: Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Support / Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by MadamExcellency: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
saphiere:
Paul has multiple source of income. He's into real estate.

Is she allergic to other sources of income?

I pity "Bottom" powers.

We compete with men not depend solely on them.

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by greatbrian(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
saphiere:
lalasticlala seun rule 2

I repeat before i get banned or so. You are a born bastard lazy ass bum. I pity wards that will come out of you with such lazy stinking mentality. Ladies like ya are reasons davido or any right thinking man will avoid marriage

Born bastard lazy ass bum

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by greatbrian(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
MadamExcellency:

I pity "Button" powers.

Not this is what a feminist should sound like not that low life born bastard lazy ass bum and opportunistic fool who see marriage as a profit making business. Sapphire or whatever

1 Like

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by BKayy: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
MadamExcellency:

I pity "Button" powers.

That means you don't know what feminism is.
They are heartless women with a mission to make men suffer for reasons known to them.
Most are for what their mothers told them their father did and so on.
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by greatbrian(m): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
MadamExcellency:

I pity "Button" powers.

You got my respect with this. If you are a feminist I suppose your definition of feminism is way different from most Nigerian ladies or you ain't in Nigeria. Nice one I say

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by advanceDNA: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
saphiere:
Then why did he cheat?

Now I get u...he cheated.. so he must suffer for it....typical of a woman..but if she cheated...she can leave in peace abi....??

Why he cheated has nothing to do with child support amount...people can even break up without cheating...it doesn’t matter....the child support fee has to be reasonable....

The children will go to free schools in the US..
Is it accommodation, clothes and feeding that is 8million per month?? She’s just a theif that want to reap where she ddnt sow...

Let US court come and force Paul to pay from Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by oyatz(m): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
saphiere:
God!

I stand with the wife on this.
Please note, the kids are bases in the United States. So 7.8m is moderate.

I would have been against her if the kids were based in Nigeria.

Life in US is not for the common man.

But Paul is living, working and earning in Nigeria. Must the wife and kids live in the US while the husband is labouring for them in Nigeria? . . .Just say you want the man to die early.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by oyatz(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
advanceDNA:

Now I get u...he cheated.. so he must suffer for it....typical of a woman..but if she cheated...she can leave in peace abi....??

Why he cheated has nothing to do with child support amount...people can even break up without cheating...it doesn’t matter....the child support fee has to be reasonable....

The children will go to free schools in the US..
Is it accommodation, clothes and feeding that is 8million per month?? She’s just a theif that want to reap where she ddnt sow...

Let US court come and force Paul to pay from Nigeria

These so-called modern day feminists are never logical with women matter...Just plain emotional blackmail.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by oyatz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
saphiere:
Paul has multiple source of income. He's into real estate.

So if Paul is your brother, you will support that he should be paying #8.5 Million monthly to a woman who ran away from him to the US?

So you support that another man should be Fvucking her after leaving your brother but your brother will still be paying her #8.5 monthly? . . . You self think am.

Na one woman too born Paul o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by oyatz(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
BKayy:

See your future below

Na was o, this man married himself!
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by saphiere(f): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
oyatz:

So if Paul is your brother, you will support that he should be paying #8.5 Million monthly to a woman who ran away from him to the US?

So you support that another man should be bleeping her after leaving your brother but your brother will still be paying her #8.5 monthly? . . . You self think am.

Na one woman too born Paul o.
If my brother cheats on his wife special with their maids, I would ask him to pay triple of what Anita is demanding for.
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by saphiere(f): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
oyatz:

But Paul is living, working and earning in Nigeria. Must the wife and kids live in the US while the husband is labouring for them in Nigeria? . . .Just say you want the man to die early.
Who send him to cheat.
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by BKayy: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
oyatz:

Na was o, this man married himself!
No be man oh. Na female feminist
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by Throwback: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
saphiere:
If my brother cheats on his wife special with their maids, I would ask him to pay triple of what Anita is demanding for.

The question is does he make such income to afford about N8m monthly Payment?

Your answer to that was "why did he cheat?", which doesn't in anyway influence a court's decision regarding alimony payment when divorce can always happen regardless of infidelity.

You only managed to expose yourself as one who thinks alimony amount should serve as a punitive measure, even when financial statistics suggest it cannot be afforded.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by TheEnygma(m): 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
Modern day Feminists and their lazy gold digger attitude is the reason why most men are finding it hard to get married.... The Western system that always give women what they didn't work for is the reason why divorces are so high in U.S. and Europe.

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by TheEnygma(m): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
oyatz:

The Matter follow tire me too oh!!........
The day courts stop settling women in divorce cases, the amount of divorce cases will drop significantly
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by rayvelez(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Arguing with dis lady always cause damage to someone brain.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by saphiere(f): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
Throwback:

The question is does he make such income to afford about N8m monthly Payment?

Your answer to that was "why did he cheat?", which doesn't in anyway influence a court's decision regarding alimony payment when divorce can always happen regardless of infidelity.

You only managed to expose yourself as one who thinks alimony amount should serve as a punitive measure, even when financial statistics suggest it cannot be afforded.
I think he does. If he doesn't make, he should start making.
He's paying for his sins
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by KratosCorp: 3:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Up to 80% of hardworking American households could not earn half of that in a month talk less of single mothers. She's so disappointing.

saphiere:
God!

1 Like

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by Throwback: 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
saphiere:
I think he does. If he doesn't make, he should start making.
He's paying for his sins

You now see why you are just a social media critic, while someone who is not burdened by emotions serves as the judge in this matter?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by saphiere(f): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
Throwback:

You now see why you are just a social media critic, while someone who is not burdened by emotions serves as the judge in this matter?
Who told him to cheat? The person should pay for him na
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by frank202012: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
saphiere:
Who told him to cheat? The person should pay for him na

You need help

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by saphiere(f): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
frank202012:

You need help
Have you heard, "If you do the crime do the time?"
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by greatbrian(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
saphiere:
Have you heard, "If you do the crime do the time?"

Someone should hit this simpleton with a blank her arguments makes one question what the next 2 centuries will look like

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by DMerciful(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
You're just mentally lazy
saphiere:
Who send him to cheat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by Depressed101: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Virgianal people fear them

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by Daarreenn: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
saphiere:
God!

lmao. Come and collect it for her naa let's see if you won't limp back to your father's rubble
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by oyatz(m): 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
saphiere:

You can NOT eat your cake and have your cake.

If you divorce a man, it means you don't want him anymore but why are you still interested in his money and insisting he must be sending you #7.8 Million every month? Even Satan will marvel at such level of greed!

The man knows he has kids and he can arrange for these kids to be going to schools he can afford. It's NOT the business of the wife that wants to divorce to be dictating the amount he should spend on the children.

The divorced wife should learn to live with the consequences of being the divorced wife of Mr Paul Okoye.
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by Daarreenn: 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
oyatz:

You can eat your cake and have your cake.

If you divorce a man, it means you don't want him anymore but why are you still interested in his money and insisting he must be sending you #7.8 Million every month? Even Satan will marvel at such level of greed!

The man knows he has kids and he can arrange for these kids to be going to schools he can afford. It's NOT the business of the wife that wants to divorce to be dictating the amount he should spend on the children.

The divorced wife should learn to live with the consequences of being the divorced wife of Mr Paul Okoye.
she is just a troll. No woman will even try to talk that rubbish in Nigeria.
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by dealslip(f): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
saphiere:
God!

Don't mind them
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by richmond500: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
saphiere:
God!

rubbish, $3000 monthly can cover her expenses in USA and even Dubai sef.
Re: Checkout Reactions From Paul Okoye's Wife 7.8m Monthly Spousal Support by richmond500: 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:

Don't mind them
that's about $20k per month, is she living in white house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Famous Nigerian Celebrities Live In Abuja? / Nigerian Involved In Taped Ghananian celebrity 3-Some / Breaking News: Uti Nwachukwu Is Tboss' Baby Daddy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.