Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Why Are Edo Men Bad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Edo Men Bad (4173 Views)

Are All Edo Men Cute Like Rema / Edo Men Or Igbo Men / Edo Men Are The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by edoman2016: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pegi23:

Well I said 80% males.. never said anything about the females
you don't get it? On what basis did you derive your statistics to get 80% Edo men? Talk like an educated person.
Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by zexy2030(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pegi23:
Edo hmmmm well not from my own experience tho but edo mean love to live life without having to work for it.. they beat women(this is the bad traits)..I don't understand why will u beat up your gf and you call that love..80%of edo men do this. I'm so sorry mod and the owner of this site if you are from edo oo.dont be angry with me oo...but I feel like typing my mind....my friend is dating an edo guy and men he actually came to the hostel just to beat her and he did not even fear we were all around (3 females)..and he was like what can we do to him(level of disrespect).he is lucky I like his bae as a friend I not I will beat him up..

Edo men pls repent....
NB:this topic is all about domestic violence..he use her as a punching bag..my annoyance is how dare him bring his bad behavior inside the hostel knowing fully well his babe left their house and came back to her room in the hostel and he still follow her to beat her up..the distance from their house to the hostel is 3 hours..
Lies, its in all tribes. Women beaters are not limited to a tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by Agbebakun22: 2:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Arrant nonsense...u be mumu for generalising the whole Edo men as women beater...otondon dey worry it head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by Agbebakun22: 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
fati2001:

yes, by doing yahoo PS 9

See this fool rejected sacrifice u think say we Edo mind wetin Una dey yarn from dirty pig mouth..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pegi23:
Edo hmmmm well not from my own experience tho but edo mean love to live life without having to work for it.. they beat women(this is the bad traits)..I don't understand why will u beat up your gf and you call that love..80%of edo men do this. I'm so sorry mod and the owner of this site if you are from edo oo.dont be angry with me oo...but I feel like typing my mind....my friend is dating an edo guy and men he actually came to the hostel just to beat her and he did not even fear we were all around (3 females)..and he was like what can we do to him(level of disrespect).he is lucky I like his bae as a friend I not I will beat him up..

Edo men pls repent....
NB:this topic is all about domestic violence..he use her as a punching bag..my annoyance is how dare him bring his bad behavior inside the hostel knowing fully well his babe left their house and came back to her room in the hostel and he still follow her to beat her up..the distance from their house to the hostel is 3 hours..
You've seen one bad edo man and now you assumed the whole edo men act like this??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by BigDan69: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pegi23:

Well I said 80% males.. never said anything about the females

Who came up with the statistics? How did you generate your data? Or u just open mouth shout 80%? You are a dummy. Take down that post or restructure your words please. Do not generalize anything and get your facts right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by fati2001(m): 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Agbebakun22:

See this fool rejected sacrifice u think say we Edo mind wetin Una dey yarn from dirty pig mouth..

lol, I live in Auchi.. and my mom she's from Afashio. so you can't deny the truth..

Edo boys are rotten tomato.

if you want to marry any Edo boy, marry the one wer dey born and raised outside Edo state.. their girls are not left out..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by fati2001(m): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
KingDash:
true... they swim in it.

I support you. always wearing saggy pants with Annoying dread of different colours.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by Elporo(m): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
fati2001:

lol, I live in Auchi.. and my mom she's from Afashio. so you can't deny the truth..

if you want to marry any Edo boy, marry the one wer dey born and raised outside Edo state.. their girls are not left out..

Sounds like a made-in-China ceiling fan. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by fati2001(m): 2:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Elporo:

Sounds like a made-in-China ceiling fan. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by fati2001(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
cabilla:
Edo men can gossip well well one fool for my house if u tell him something e go carry am go tell landlady

I support you. and they are short.. it's very rare to see 5'10 and above..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by newoffer: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Can you compare Yoruba men to Edo men. OP it is either you going through spiritual attack.
Bodmum:
edo people I knew are very hard working
Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by newoffer: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Just few miserable don't count for the whole of a tribe. .llo. Lgó
Y pollo yl
fati2001:
yóohoó lol lgg

and are pro at fucking.. you go see them driving ladies bike up and down with a lady..
the old men will be at the joint 24/7 drinking and womanizing with their big belly.
Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pegi23:

Edo own too much..they have anger issues

I understand, it is well. The lady should leave.
Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by Agbebakun22: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
fati2001:

I'm a full Edo boy but you can't generalized that Edo men are woman beater..where did she get all that statistics from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by Jeon(f): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Agbebakun22:

I'm a full Edo boy but you can't generalized that Edo men are woman beater..where did she get all that statistics from
And womanizing..
They will insult a life out of you and family. They even tell you that they're favoring u because they marry you put for house.

@bolded come to ur state and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by Agbebakun22: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jeon:

And womanizing..
They will insult a life out of you and family. They even tell you that they're favoring u because they marry you put for house.

Maybe the ones u came across with , every tribe has women beater so I'm. Asking where do I get those it statistics from
Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by Jeon(f): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Maybe the ones u came across with , every tribe has women beater so I'm. Asking where do I get those it statistics from

My friend come to ur state and stop denying the truth..
Everyone dey see wetin dy go on for edo state.. No hiding. I only pity the girls dating them.. Bleach bleach nah their own.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by Agbebakun22: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jeon:

My friend come to ur state and stop denying the truth..
Everyone dey see wetin dy go on for edo state.. No hiding. I only pity the girls dating them.. Bleach bleach nah their own.

Lol tho they have mostly yahoo boys and besides are u base in Edo state

1 Like

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by Greatzeus(m): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
The closest Edo people I have been with were very nice to me.
One was a fellow corper during Nysc,she was very jovial.
The second person was a barber called Jeff,who owns a barbing saloon at Ogba the place I grew up. What a fine gentle man. He later traveled overseas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by GavinThompson: 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hi. I think it will be easy for you to get to know your soulmate through dating sites. I'm sure you can visit this site https://www.momsgetnaughty.com/. Check out the questionnaires to learn more about them and you will learn more on this topic. Thus, choosing a dating platform will become an easy task for you.
Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by luizpippo(m): 5:53am On Aug 24, 2021
fati2001:

I was raised in Edo and have never hit a woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by Michelle55: 7:09am On Aug 24, 2021
Fight go soon start for here cheesy

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by wealthtrak: 5:00am On Dec 03, 2021
Pegi23:
Edo hmmmm well not from my own experience tho but edo mean love to live life without having to work for it.. they beat women(this is the bad traits)..I don't understand why will u beat up your gf and you call that love..80% of edo men do this. I'm so sorry mod and the owner of this site if you are from edo oo.dont be angry with me oo...but I feel like typing my mind....my friend is dating an edo guy and men he actually came to the hostel just to beat her and he did not even fear we were all around (3 females)..and he was like what can we do to him(level of disrespect).he is lucky I like his bae as a friend I not I will beat him up..

Edo men pls repent....
Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Pegi23:

Edo men pls repent....

Just because one edo man beat you up doesn't give you the right to say all edo men beat women

You probably dated a weed smoker

1 Like

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by CrownDthrone: 8:53am On Dec 03, 2021
@op I strongly disagree with you about Edo men having anger issues.anger issues is not a tribe stuff.i am married to an Edo man and he has never raised his hands on me. I dated an akwa ibom guy in d past d guy na beast. Correct woman beater. Anger issues na personal stuff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Edo Men Bad by Rawhumper(m): 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
Babe it seems ur hostel get vegetables as
guys....if its in some hostel,that guy won't leave the same.

How dare he do that.....but its really very
cowardly to beat a woman. No matter
what,send her packing if its a serious case
rather than hitting such a feeble soft being.

Too sad I must say angry

uote author=Pegi23 post=105023546]Edo hmmmm well not from my own experience tho but edo mean love to live life without having to work for it.. they beat women(this is the bad traits)..I don't understand why will u beat up your gf and you call that love..80%of edo men do this. I'm so sorry mod and the owner of this site if you are from edo oo.dont be angry with me oo...but I feel like typing my mind....my friend is dating an edo guy and men he actually came to the hostel just to beat her and he did not even fear we were all around (3 females)..and he was like what can we do to him(level of disrespect).he is lucky I like his bae as a friend I not I will beat him up..

Edo men pls repent....
NB:this topic is all about domestic violence..he use her as a punching bag..my annoyance is how dare him bring his bad behavior inside the hostel knowing fully well his babe left their house and came back to her room in the hostel and he still follow her to beat her up..the distance from their house to the hostel is 3 hours..[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Mind Blowing Sex / I Am Always Heart Broken,what Should I Do? / She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.