Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,154 members, 7,780,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:49 AM

See Who Owns The Most Expensive Mansion In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See Who Owns The Most Expensive Mansion In Nigeria (1045 Views)

Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) / Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Who Owns The Most Expensive Mansion In Nigeria by ridonebabat(m): 12:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
The most expensive and luxurious Mansion in Nigeria is own by a business mogul and billionaire Mike Adenuga. This second richest man in Nigeria.

This luxurious Mansion sit on a 4 acres of land in Banana island where a plot of 500 sqm land costs between #140 to #200 million.

This mansions valued to worth around 10 billion naira i.e $28million.

This Mansion consists of ;
- The Centre and major Mansion for his personal use.
- 8 other different mansions for Family and guest
- A Mosque
- A church
- An Helipad
- and one Multi-purpose Hall

Re: See Who Owns The Most Expensive Mansion In Nigeria by darocha1: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
OK seen...
Re: See Who Owns The Most Expensive Mansion In Nigeria by MightySparrow: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
Congrats to him, watch out for my own soon.
Re: See Who Owns The Most Expensive Mansion In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
I'm coming soon, I said soon
Re: See Who Owns The Most Expensive Mansion In Nigeria by ridonebabat(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Also view The 13 most expensive and Luxurious estates where Nigerian elites live

https://www.nairaland.com/6712528/13-luxurious-estate-where-nigerian
Re: See Who Owns The Most Expensive Mansion In Nigeria by hybrid11(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Impressive and ok
Re: See Who Owns The Most Expensive Mansion In Nigeria by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
Rich bastard, obi cubana is a toddler in front of this guy, and the fact is that he doesn't make noise, the man is just living a quiet and peaceful life
Re: See Who Owns The Most Expensive Mansion In Nigeria by punisha: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Rich bastard, obi cubana is a toddler in front of this guy, and the fact is that he doesn't make noise, the man is just living a quiet and peaceful life

..and you are a foetus in front of obi Cubana.
This life sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Who Owns The Most Expensive Mansion In Nigeria by ikllbrokehoes(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
punisha:

..and you are a foetus in front of obi Cubana.
This life sha.
The same way you are a foetus too
Re: See Who Owns The Most Expensive Mansion In Nigeria by punisha: 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
The same way you are a foetus too

Lmaooo...e pain am.
Re: See Who Owns The Most Expensive Mansion In Nigeria by ikllbrokehoes(m): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
punisha:

Lmaooo...e pain am.
Why he go pain me, when you don't know me?

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / Britain To Build 2 Million New Homes / 4 Plots Of Land For Sale On Aba Rd. Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.