Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:51 PM

The Igbos Are Not Landlocked - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbos Are Not Landlocked (5069 Views)

Igbo Land Is Not Landlocked – We Have The Shortest Access To The Atlantic Ocean / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor / South East Is Not Landlocked (proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
BKayy:

Simple.
Onye ọbụla zaa aha nna ya.
It is only an idiot that cries over a dead body forever. You cry for a day or maybe days and move on.
Nke dị na iru ka mma

I wish IPOB members will see it this way

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
BKayy:

You people only remember Ndigbo when you need our help.
"I should help you revive an imaginary trade route" to benefit your Aboh semi Bini people which after the hard work is done, you will turn around to accuse us of trying to grab your Bini land and including you into Igboland.
My dear we are not foolish. Even idiots can see through you

Are you not the ones asking for FG to dredge Niger River I am now in support of that and you're angry why?
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Please tell me to bend down and open my rotten toto for you to Bleep from behind.
No, i don't need it, God forbid.

4 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Almaigaa: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
BKayy:

God knows I will never bring myself low to quote somebody like you. An Ika man for that matter.
All I am saying is that both of you should romance and let us be.
We don't want any of you.
And for the record, we are not recruiting

IGBO people are always FIGHTING themselves. cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by leofab(f): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
Abohboy:

That in my opinion is a last resort sitaution if we can unite Southern Nigeria politically and we make an attempt to educate the north and they reject it then we should split if we manage to convince the north in our new constituion there should be space for secession on based grounds if neither of those work out then we split into southern and northern Nigeria from there we can choose if we want to divide further
where does the traditional aBoh masquerade comes from? That will let you know the true source of ukwuani people
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by allcomage: 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
I have heard so much about Aboh dynasty, how can I visit the town from Asaba for tourism ?Aboh has been on my radar for a long time. Do you still have relics of the Kingdom like mesium, old sea ports, Palace, hotels etc. Which language do they speak, bini or Igbo dialect of Ukwuani and Ndoshimili?
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
allcomage:
I have heard so much about Aboh dynasty, how can I visit the town from Asaba for tourism ?Aboh has been on my radar for a long time. Do you still have relics of the Kingdom like mesium, old sea ports, Palace, hotels etc. Which language do they speak, bini or Igbo dialect of Ukwuani and Ndoshimili?

You can go by road or just go south through the Niger River and stop at Aboh it's like 100km downstream, I don't think there's a museum but there's a cultural festival held every November and a traditional festival held in June. There's a palace that you should be able to visit I think there's like two small hotels not sure how good the accomodation is though they speak an Ndokwa-Anioma Language and some indigenes can also speak Ukwuani.

When it comes to relics i'm not very sure Aboh was bombarded by the british about five times from 1862 till 1882 so any old buildings will be in a state of disrepair and a lot of cultural objects were carted away to museums or burned for being 'juju'
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by allcomage: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
Abohboy:

You can go by road or just go south through the Niger River and stop at Aboh it's like 100km downstream, I don't think there's a museum but there's a cultural festival held every November and a traditional festival held in June. There's a palace that you should be able to visit I think there's like two small hotels not sure how good the accomodation is though they speak an Ndokwa-Anioma Language and some indigenes can also speak Ukwuani.

When it comes to relics i'm not very sure Aboh was bombarded by the british about five times from 1862 till 1882 so any old buildings will be in a state of disrepair and a lot of cultural objects were carted away to museums or burned for being 'juju'
Thanks for the update, I just googled the town. From Onitsha to Aboh is about 75km.The pictures I saw weren't impressive as a top town pre and post colonial era. I like historical tourism but unfortunately Nigeria doesn't preserve historical things. Mongo Park ship was rusting away on the bank of river niger and I believe scrap metal dealers might have sold it long ago.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Fejoku: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
Abohboy:
I am a pan africanist any ethnic violence or tension doesn't matter to me we are all Africans and we can all work together to develop as one. The South can unite and educate the north to gain power and take over Nigeria
This post gave you away fulani agent. Your mission is dead already.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
BKayy:
Know that your plan will never work.
We use the same strategy in Business where we sell the first for far below the price so as to get the customers to come back where we will finish him.
So you can't beat us in the game we invented.
Your plan is to praise or fake brotherhood with Ndigbo after which you will deal the finishing blow, catching us off guard.
You want your Aboh to enter limelight like the Ikwerre and Ika people did with Ndigbo being the Firewood for it but you will fail.

We don't know you, your Aboh, Ukwuani or Udoka or whatever your call it, Ndoka or Udoka. Try something else
Go back to your fellow Bini people

You really understand this their game very well.
You are good.

5 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
Abohboy:

So me trying to unite the Igbos with their brethren in the delta areas and showing the true history is now a problem

Nope.
You are not uniting anything.
You are seeking for cheap popularity for your minority Bini slavic group, by hiding behind Ndiigbo.
Bkkay got you figured out just right.
Let me tell you.
Modern Igbo generation are nothing like our forerunners that let you energy drainers get away with sinking your proboscis into Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
Abohboy:

You guys are idiots let me go somewhere else to look for sensible Igbos to start this movement

No sensible Igbo want anything to do with Bini slaves looking to come to limelight by draining the Igbo.
It will not happen.
Some of you Bini Igboids need to smell the coffee. Your game is up.
Move on!

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
BKayy:

You people only remember Ndigbo when you need our help.
"I should help you revive an imaginary trade route" to benefit your Aboh semi Bini people which after the hard work is done, you will turn around to accuse us of trying to grab your Bini land and including you into Igboland.
My dear we are not foolish. Even idiots can see through you

Bloody parasitic people with warped sense of reasoning.
Nwanne, your posts are giving me joy.
I can't believe Ndiigbo finally woke up.

5 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by blues234: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
BKayy:
Know that your plan will never work.
We use the same strategy in Business where we sell the first for far below the price so as to get the customers to come back where we will finish him.
So you can't beat us in the game we invented.
Your plan is to praise or fake brotherhood with Ndigbo after which you will deal the finishing blow, catching us off guard.
You want your Aboh to enter limelight like the Ikwerre and Ika people did with Ndigbo being the Firewood for it but you will fail.

We don't know you, your Aboh, Ukwuani or Udoka or whatever your call it, Ndoka or Udoka. Try something else
Go back to your fellow Bini people
You are on every thread with the sole purpose of derailing it with your usual diatribe. Nna zukwani ike! Tufia
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 11:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fejoku:

This post gave you away fulani agent. Your mission is dead already.

He is not a Fulani agent.
He is a typical Bini Igboid man. They all behave alike. From Ikwerre, to Ogba, Ekpeye, Ika , Ukwuani, Ndokwa.
They are all in same WhatsApp group. They all habour innate resentment and hate for Ndiigbo.
Ndiigbo must do well to avoid these people.

I'm happy for the good work Bkayy did here.

5 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by blues234: 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
Even Ariani, the famed Pazianza is towing this stupid path of antagonism with that troll of a Bkay, nawao!
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by swagana: 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
Abohboy:

Go and learn history we the ABoh controlled trade on the Lower Niger we are industrious people just like the igbos it was the british who undermined our influence and stole the monopoly of trade on the Niger from us, but through the Niger River we had access to the atlantic ocean and were able to trade well with the british, ijaw and the hausa.

And we are an igbo and bini people so we have a right to any conversation of ndigbo

You are Igbo and Bini?
That means you are Usu neither a bird or animal.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 12:06am On Aug 22, 2021
blues234:
Even Ariani, the famed Pazianza is towing this stupid path of antagonism with that troll of a Bkay, nawao!

Nothing stupid about this path.
It is the path of reason that I have preached since 2017.
It is code named: OPERATION NOAH'S ARK
Which means:

1.No one will be begged to come in.
2. Those who want in must come in voluntarily
3. Those who don't come in, will be locked outside and denied every single access to the ship.
4. There shall be no cries or tears shed for those who not only voluntarily chose to stay outside the ship, but mocked and joined detractors to denigrate the people of the ship, neither would the doors be opened for them when the flood comes.

Know this and know peace. The Igbo nation has risen. To fly, she must shed all sentiments that held her down for decades and do away with parasitic Bini Igboid who drain her of energy to soar.
I have prophesized and waited for this day since 2017.
And you can't imagine my tears seeing this day coming ever closer to fruition.

Ndo. But OPERATION NOAH'S ARK must go on.

Ochupuru onwe ya n'ugbo, siri n'Ugbo eluteghi ya Maka na akporu ya asi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 12:08am On Aug 22, 2021
swagana:

You are Igbo and Bini?
That means you are Usu neither a bird or animal.

He is a "Bini Igboid" man trying to hide behind Igbo for cheap fame.
He is copying the same template the likes of Ogba, Ikwerre and Ika used in the past.
What he and his kind don't know is that the Igbo has outgrown such nonsense and will never subject herself to such manipulations again.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Aniomafirstsonn: 12:41am On Aug 22, 2021
BKayy:

We are saying the same thing.
You people are Bini people that managed to trade with Ndigbo during the confederacy era
Biko calm down and stop causing division amongst Ndigbo that are trying to unite.
People are trying and working so hard to finally unite the Igbo race but comments such as this further divides us.

If you are really igbo as you claim then you should stop and look at the bigger picture.

Thousands of Ndokwa people identify as igbos both offline and online and you shouldn't because of minor confused ones amongst us talk down on us.
Ndokwa is proudly Anioma and Anioma is proudly Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Naigleria1: 12:57am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:
My Mission And Vision

Unite The South Starting with the Igbos and Niger Delta Then with the Bini and then The Yoruba

Make Aboh Kingdom an industrial and trading hub along the Niger with a major fishing economy

Educate The North Then Reform Nigeria

Restructure Nigeria accordingly by Region with a Northern, Middle Belt, Western, Mid Western and Eastern

I cannot achieve these things without the support of the Igbos inititally I will start online then move offline to the streets of Nigeria

So what bkayy was saying was right then.

You guys are only using ndigbo for politics then later abandon them and start screaming “we no be Igbo”

But my question is why don’t you guys go and beg bini people since your people are apparently Igbo and bini cuz I’ve noticed that you only make Igbo threads but they keep rejecting you tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by oyatz(m): 6:35am On Aug 22, 2021
Sufferingboy:
My brother @Abohboy we Ikas will always be by the side,of Ndokwa people.

I have said before that FG need to build at least a commercial fishing port in aboh and empower Ndokwa youth to go into fishing and it will help us save forex.

Ika man will always stand with Ndokwa man,anytime anyday.

Instead of waiting for the FG to do this, pressurize your State Government to do it just like Gov Godwin Obaseki is building Gelegele Sea-Port and Refinery in Edo State.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 8:00am On Aug 22, 2021
Naigleria1:

So what bkayy was saying was right then.

You guys are only using ndigbo for politics then later abandon them and start screaming “we no be Igbo”

But my question is why don’t you guys go and beg bini people since your people are apparently Igbo and bini cuz I’ve noticed that you only make Igbo threads but they keep rejecting you tongue
Where does it show any sign of abandonment in my comment? How am I using Ndigbo by uniting the south politically can you even comprehend english?
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 8:01am On Aug 22, 2021
oyatz:

Instead of waiting for the FG to do this, pressurize your State Government to do it just like Gov Godwin Obaseki is building Gelegele Sea-Port and Refinery in Edo State.

Our governor would never do such for us he's to corrupt and in any case we need the FG to dredge the Niger River in order for it to become useful for River ports no state government has the right to dredge the niger river
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 8:03am On Aug 22, 2021
Ariani:

He is not a Fulani agent.
He is a typical Bini Igboid man. They all behave alike. From Ikwerre, to Ogba, Ekpeye, Ika , Ukwuani, Ndokwa.
They are all in same WhatsApp group. They all habour innate resentment and hate for Ndiigbo.
Ndiigbo must do well to avoid these people.

I'm happy for the good work Bkayy did here.

My grandmother is Igbo, My aunts are igbos, my cousins are igbos I have no hate or resentment for them I just want us all to develop as one if we cannot agree politically how can we move forward and develop as one country?
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Abohboy: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2021
Ariani:

Nope.
You are not uniting anything.
You are seeking for cheap popularity for your minority Bini slavic group, by hiding behind Ndiigbo.
Bkkay got you figured out just right.
Let me tell you.
Modern Igbo generation are nothing like our forerunners that let you energy drainers get away with sinking your proboscis into Igbo.

Sure whatever helps you sleep at night it's clear you have no intention of developing the south east or the south south
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 8:09am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

My grandmother is Igbo, My aunts are igbos, my cousins are igbos I have no hate or resentment for them I just want us all to develop as one if we cannot agree politically how can we move forward and develop as one country?

Lol! The most important thing is that you are not Igbo.
So stay the f*** hell out of Igbo matters.

We no want una. Go mind your business.
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 8:11am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

Where does it show any sign of abandonment in my comment? How am I using Ndigbo by uniting the south politically can you even comprehend english?

There is no Southern NIGERIA to unite. You can't unite what doesn't exist.
Go unite with your Bini and their Yoruba cousins. Leave Ndiigbo alone.
We will unite with our brothers ie Enu-ani (Aniocha and Oshimili).

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2021
Before British influence the Igbos occupied many different areas in rivers and delta state that had access to the River Niger the greatest of these was Aboh an Ndokwa-Anioma-Ukwuani people group who regulated trade up and down the River Niger,

Here you mischievously painted a picture of Aboh/Ndokwa/Ukwuani being Igbos.
You cunningly kept your Bini self hidden to draw Igbos in. angry
Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by caleboxylic: 8:14am On Aug 22, 2021
Abohboy:

Thank you my sister our mission now is to reconcile with our igbo brothers

Reconcile kill you there.
Slaves everywhere.

I hate you slaves with passion.

1 Like

Re: The Igbos Are Not Landlocked by Ariani: 8:17am On Aug 22, 2021
And we are an igbo and bini people so we have a right to any conversation of ndigbo

Once Bkayy put you under scrutiny.
You revealed your ambivalent self.
You are not Igbo. You are confused Bini man who speaks a distorted version of Igbo.

So the question is? Why claim you were Igbo at the first message here?
Why did you keep your Bini nonsense hidden?

The answer is simple. And Bkayy had done a good job exposing you.

In Igboland. One is either Igbo or he isn't Igbo. You and your people are not Igbo. So nope. You have no rights whatsoever to speak for a group you are not a member of.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It Is Happening: What I Saw Today Somewhere In Surulere / What Happened To Vice-President Kashim Shettima? (pic) / Court Rejects Mohammed Abacha As Cpc Kano Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.