Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran (1634 Views)

Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) / 2 Palestinian Journalists Killed In an Israeli Strike in southern Gaza / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by AntiBalaka: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Israeli insiders say Israel plans to use the ‘humiliating surrender of the US to the Taliban’ to lead Biden to ‘flex US muscle toward Iran.’ During his upcoming meeting with Biden, Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett’s mission will be to convince Biden that Iran ‘poses a tangible and significant threat to the entire world,’ and that the U.S. must take action against Iran… (Israel has long been targeting Iran)

“It’s possible to leverage events there in our favor [following the US departure from Afghanistan],” a former senior Israeli intelligence source told Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity. “I think that the shock experienced by Biden and his people, the harsh public reaction in the US and in the international media could have the opposite effect now, similar to a pendulum effect. The humiliating surrender to the Taliban could actually lead Biden to toughen up and decide to flex US muscle toward Iran, given the threat it poses to world peace and not just to the lives of local citizens.”

Israel would rather stay focused on the opportunities that could stem from the Afghan crisis. “There’s an opportunity here, too,” a senior diplomatic source in Jerusalem told Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity. “First of all, it seems to me that these events illustrate to Israel’s allies in the Middle East that only one significant force remains in the world stable and determined enough to stand up to Iran without blinking. That force is Israel.”

The diplomatic source added that as Prime Minister Naftali Bennett heads for his first White House visit later this month, he “must convince Biden that the US, as leader of the free world, cannot afford a series of pullouts and defeats in the Middle East.” Bennett is expected to tell the president that giving in to Iran after folding in Afghanistan could set off a disastrous chain reaction with deleterious effects for generations to come.

“It should be stressed,” the source said, “that Israel does not and cannot have any complaints against the Americans for departing Afghanistan. It is neither fair nor moral to demand that the American taxpayer continue to fund a struggle for the freedom of the Afghan people, and it is the president’s right to put a stop to the bloodletting in this sinkhole.” Bennett’s task will be to convince Biden that Iran is not Afghanistan: It poses a tangible and significant threat to the entire world, and the United States is not being asked at any stage to invade Iran or launch all-out war against it [sic].

“The Americans are the only ones with a credible, significant military option that does not involve boots on the ground, to destroy or at least severely damage Iran’s nuclear infrastructure,” said the diplomatic source. “Putting that option firmly and seriously on the table, and displaying determination to deploy it, is the only way to break though the dead end reached in efforts to block Iran’s nuclear program.”

Bennett is now preparing for this mission, although a final date for his sit-down with Biden has yet to be finalized. At the same time, Israeli intelligence is examining the stunning intelligence failure in assessing Afghanistan’s resilience in the face of the Taliban onslaught. “There are undoubtedly things that intelligence cannot measure, detect or identify,” a former Israeli intelligence source told Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity. “One can measure power, weapons, number of fighters, tanks and planes. It’s harder to measure determination, staying power and willpower. Many intelligence assessments have come crashing down in the face of a deceptive reality. We must study the Afghan case so that we can prevent a similar intelligence failure here. Unlike the US, Israel cannot afford mistakes of this magnitude.”

Analyst Ali Abunimah points out that for years Israel “has been waging a not-so-covert war against Iran, attacking ships and facilities and murdering scientists.” Abunimah reports that Eran Lerman, an Israeli army colonel and vice-president of the Jerusalem Institute for Strategy and Security, discusses how the US should allegedly respond to the “blow to US prestige from the Afghanistan debacle.

“To counter this impact as much as possible, it would be vital for the US to demonstrate – elsewhere, since the Afghan case is clearly beyond salvation – that it is not a spent force,” Lerman writes.

Conveniently, the target he suggests for reinvigorated American belligerence just happens to be Israel’s number one regional enemy, Iran…

The Times of Israel reported on August 11th:

Israel hosted US Central Intelligence Agency chief William Burns Tuesday for talks focused on Iran, with Jerusalem reportedly attempting to deter any American rapprochement with Tehran by presenting Iran’s new president as a deranged misfit…… Mossad official presented Burns with information intended to show Iran’s President Ebrahim Raisi as untrustworthy and incapable of negotiating a new nuclear deal or sticking to his commitments, Channel 12 news reported…
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by ignis: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
I no gree

1 Like

Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by AntiBalaka: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
Now we can see why JewNN has been hitting hard on their beloved Biden adminsitration over the Afghanistan debacle which I must add here was decided by a Jewish dominated cabinet headed by Bliken.

It is all geared towards having old Dimentia Joe assume a tough guy status by waging war against Iran for Israel's blood-letting and Zionist's agenda only.
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by SpruceMedia: 1:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
Go have yourself checked into a rehab

2 Likes

Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by Investigative: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
Fake news
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by AntiBalaka: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
SpruceMedia:
Go have yourself checked into a rehab
[/s]

When did Christianity suddenly become Jew worship?

Fcking heathen slave of Judas.

You keep worshiping the devil that killed Christ and accepted the curse on their heads and that of their generations to come and later you will say you are a christian.

I don't blame you at all. It is the Masonic American Evangelical false church that made you Zionist slaves of Judas.
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by AntiBalaka: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
Investigative:
Fake news

JIDF or just another freelancing slave of Judas because my JIDF meter is picking a strong signal with your ''fake news'' response.

Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by SpruceMedia: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

You keep worshiping the devil that killed Christ and accepted the curse on their heads and that of their generations to come and later you will say you are a christian.

I don't blame you at all. It is the Masonic American Evangelical false church that made you Zionist slaves of Judas.

Yawns. Not worth my time

1 Like

Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by AntiBalaka: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
SpruceMedia:

Yawns. Not worth my time
[/s]
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by Guide777(m): 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
For where? Know this and know peace. Biden will not and will never go to war against any Islamic interests.
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by Investigative: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
AntiBalaka:

JIDF or just another freelancing slave of Judas because my JIDF meter is picking a strong signal with your ''fake news'' response.
Online taliban
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by EmmaJnr1: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
seun u will not delete this fake news now
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by AntiBalaka: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
Investigative:

Online taliban

That's the problem. Idiots like you are not even aware of the Judeo-Sunni alliance that Israel has entered with the Arab Sunnis.

The Taliban have now as their flag and that of Afghanistan the White Standard which indicates that they are in a truce with their enemies as they are now solidly being backed by Israel and Joe Biden's Jewish Cabinet.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_flags
Ignorance is the bane of the nigger.
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by AntiBalaka: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
EmmaJnr1:
seun u will not delete this fake news now
[/s]

Where is the fake news when even the Times of Israel is carrying the Taliban take-over as good news towards getting their American golem to wage war against Iran?

Or is fake news now any news that isn't palatable to you Congo Judases?
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by EmmaJnr1: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

Where is the fake new when even the Times of Israel is carrying the Taliban take-over as good news towards getting their American golem to wage war against Iran?

Or is fake news now any news that isn't palatable to you Congo Judases?
online Taliban its fake news Seun do the needful
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Infact na israel be the reason for op poverty

If you wife no fit get Belle na israel too
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

But Abdul, your allah says Jesus wasn't killed

Which one we go believe now

Hope Jews didn't stop you from baffing today
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by AntiBalaka: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Guide777:
For where? Know this and know peace. Biden will not and will never go to war against any Islamic interests.

Its all about Greater Israel Project which Iran is an obstacle to and that is why Jews want a war of attrition in the middle-east to weaken every state that opposes their land grabbing expansionism.

Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by AntiBalaka: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
Mikecold:
But Abdul, your allah says Jesus wasn't killed

Which one we go believe now

Hope Jews didn't stop you from baffing today
[/s]

olofo, if you had any education or sense in that your head, from my Moniker alone you will know I am neither a northerner nor a muslim.

Google: ANTI-BALAKA

mumu
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by AntiBalaka: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
EmmaJnr1:
online Taliban its fake news Seun do the needful
[/s]

This is why cowboys from futa jalon will continue to rule you slaves.

Your education no matter the level is not in any way or form seen in your stark ignorance and low iQ.
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

olofo, if you had any education or sense in that your head, from my Moniker alone you will know I am neither a northerner nor a muslim.

Google: ANTI-BALAKA

mumu
But it's moniker enough to claim someone isn't a Muslim

Why are you ashmed of your religion

Does this change the Islamic narrative Jesus wasn't killed

1 Like

Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by Rugaria: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
All I know is that no matter how bad an army of 300,000 men is, It can never be overun by an adversary of lesser number with no Airforce or Navy in about just A WEEK! Unheard of! That Army was programmed to fail.
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by AntiBalaka: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
Mikecold:
But it's moniker enough to claim someone isn't a Muslim

Why are you ashmed of your religion

Does this change the Islamic narrative Jesus wasn't killed

[/s]

Funny how I am now a Muslim for condemning your Jewish masters.

Me that has been posting here for ages about the Islamization agenda is now a Muslim because I am exposing the hand of Judas in the global Jihadist network.

It is you that needs to question your brand of Christianity and not me.

It is you who has to question what religion you profess because you can not be a Christian
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

Funny how I am now a Muslim for condemning your Jewish masters.

Me that has been posting here for ages about the Islamization agenda is now a Muslim because I am exposing the hand of Judas in the global Jihadist network.

It is you that needs to question your brand of Christianity and not me.

It is you who has to question what religion you profess because you can not be a Christian
What is Judas Abdul

Taqiya is shattered around mikecold

Get well soon, I forgot Jews hold your pills too grin
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by AntiBalaka: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Rugaria:
All I know is that no matter how bad an army of 300,000 men is, It can never be overun by an adversary of lesser number with no Airforce or Navy in about just A WEEK! Unheard of! That Army was programmed to fail.

The Taliban was propped up to replace the central govt by Joe Biden's Jewish white house.

The Afghan President was asked to vacate his office and leave the country by the same Jewish White House and the army was told to stand down and allow the Taliban of 75,000 goat herders with rusty AKs take over.

All those pics you see of so-called Taliban forces with up to date spec ops is not the regular Taliban fighter but Afghan MIlitary guys whom the US trained and equipped.

Ask yourself this simple question? Why are all Taliban soldiers with state of the art gear wearing face coverings?

This is to hide their real identities as actual Regular US Trained Afghan forces.

The reasons why the Taliban was asked to step in is because Israel is looking to have a launching pad from the northeast of Iran to invade that country.

The Judeo-Sunni Alliance towards Greater Israel and Zionist One World Govt is on full swing and Iran is the major obstacle in the region for it to take off.

Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by AntiBalaka: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
Mikecold:
What is Judas Abdul

Taqiya is shattered around mikecold

Get well soon, I forgot Jews hold your pills too grin
[/s]

Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by McStoic(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2021
AntiBalaka:
Israeli insiders say Israel plans to use the ‘humiliating surrender of the US to the Taliban’ to lead Biden to ‘flex US muscle toward Iran.’ During his upcoming meeting with Biden, Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett’s mission will be to convince Biden that Iran ‘poses a tangible and significant threat to the entire world,’ and that the U.S. must take action against Iran… (Israel has long been targeting Iran)

“It’s possible to leverage events there in our favor [following the US departure from Afghanistan],” a former senior Israeli intelligence source told Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity. “I think that the shock experienced by Biden and his people, the harsh public reaction in the US and in the international media could have the opposite effect now, similar to a pendulum effect. The humiliating surrender to the Taliban could actually lead Biden to toughen up and decide to flex US muscle toward Iran, given the threat it poses to world peace and not just to the lives of local citizens.”

Israel would rather stay focused on the opportunities that could stem from the Afghan crisis. “There’s an opportunity here, too,” a senior diplomatic source in Jerusalem told Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity. “First of all, it seems to me that these events illustrate to Israel’s allies in the Middle East that only one significant force remains in the world stable and determined enough to stand up to Iran without blinking. That force is Israel.”

The diplomatic source added that as Prime Minister Naftali Bennett heads for his first White House visit later this month, he “must convince Biden that the US, as leader of the free world, cannot afford a series of pullouts and defeats in the Middle East.” Bennett is expected to tell the president that giving in to Iran after folding in Afghanistan could set off a disastrous chain reaction with deleterious effects for generations to come.

“It should be stressed,” the source said, “that Israel does not and cannot have any complaints against the Americans for departing Afghanistan. It is neither fair nor moral to demand that the American taxpayer continue to fund a struggle for the freedom of the Afghan people, and it is the president’s right to put a stop to the bloodletting in this sinkhole.” Bennett’s task will be to convince Biden that Iran is not Afghanistan: It poses a tangible and significant threat to the entire world, and the United States is not being asked at any stage to invade Iran or launch all-out war against it [sic].

“The Americans are the only ones with a credible, significant military option that does not involve boots on the ground, to destroy or at least severely damage Iran’s nuclear infrastructure,” said the diplomatic source. “Putting that option firmly and seriously on the table, and displaying determination to deploy it, is the only way to break though the dead end reached in efforts to block Iran’s nuclear program.”

Bennett is now preparing for this mission, although a final date for his sit-down with Biden has yet to be finalized. At the same time, Israeli intelligence is examining the stunning intelligence failure in assessing Afghanistan’s resilience in the face of the Taliban onslaught. “There are undoubtedly things that intelligence cannot measure, detect or identify,” a former Israeli intelligence source told Al-Monitor on condition of anonymity. “One can measure power, weapons, number of fighters, tanks and planes. It’s harder to measure determination, staying power and willpower. Many intelligence assessments have come crashing down in the face of a deceptive reality. We must study the Afghan case so that we can prevent a similar intelligence failure here. Unlike the US, Israel cannot afford mistakes of this magnitude.”

Analyst Ali Abunimah points out that for years Israel “has been waging a not-so-covert war against Iran, attacking ships and facilities and murdering scientists.” Abunimah reports that Eran Lerman, an Israeli army colonel and vice-president of the Jerusalem Institute for Strategy and Security, discusses how the US should allegedly respond to the “blow to US prestige from the Afghanistan debacle.

“To counter this impact as much as possible, it would be vital for the US to demonstrate – elsewhere, since the Afghan case is clearly beyond salvation – that it is not a spent force,” Lerman writes.

Conveniently, the target he suggests for reinvigorated American belligerence just happens to be Israel’s number one regional enemy, Iran…

The Times of Israel reported on August 11th:

Israel hosted US Central Intelligence Agency chief William Burns Tuesday for talks focused on Iran, with Jerusalem reportedly attempting to deter any American rapprochement with Tehran by presenting Iran’s new president as a deranged misfit…… Mossad official presented Burns with information intended to show Iran’s President Ebrahim Raisi as untrustworthy and incapable of negotiating a new nuclear deal or sticking to his commitments, Channel 12 news reported…

Conspiracy theories and infinitum!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]
Abdul even your Quran says Jews are God chosen people

Jews make up 99% of Islam prophets

Joke on you

1 Like

Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by AntiBalaka: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
McStoic:

Conspiracy theories and infinitum!
[/s]

The Israeli PM, lobby groups in the US and inteligence agencies now want Joe Biden to attack Iran to deflect from his fckup in Iran.

Note that it was the Jewish media that beamed images of chaos from Kabul airport to make the US withdrawal look haphazard and started making the war in Afghanistan as a US defeat. How was the war in Afghanistan a US defeat when the US sacked the Taliban from power and chased them to caves in less than a month? How is the war a failure when the US propped up a puppet govt for 20ys?

The truth is that the US did not fail in the military objective.

The facts are that the US reluctance to engage Iran is why the Jews pushed for a Taliban take over in a Sunni allliance to attack Iran and from there get Joe Biden to use Iran to make up for his massive gaffe and the setup from Jewish media he suffered in the AFghanistan debacle.

USE BRAIN.
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by AntiBalaka: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
[s]
Mikecold:
Abdul even your Quran says Jews are God chosen people

Jews make up 99% of Islam prophets

Joke on you
[/s]

And you are a slave to that jew rat and his lucifer god.
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

And you are a slave to that jew rat and his lucifer god.
Slave to who

I am a child of God

Go and get your pills abdul
Re: Proof That Afghanistan Debacle Was An Israeli Ploy To Get US To Fight Iran by AntiBalaka: 3:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
Mikecold:
Slave to who

I am a child of God

Go and get your pills abdul

Which God?

You can not have two masters.

Choose one, God or Judas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington / How Brexit Will Affect Nigerians In Diaspora And Those In Nigeria / Senegalese Troops On Standby To Oust Jammeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.