Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

How To Remove Abs*brake*4*4 Warning Lights. BMW Users Only. DIY - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Remove Abs*brake*4*4 Warning Lights. BMW Users Only. DIY (612 Views)

Warning Lights To Observe On The Dashboard. / 40 Honda Dashboard Warning Lights And What They Mean / 4 Warning Signs That You Need New Tires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Abs*brake*4*4 Warning Lights. BMW Users Only. DIY by amSTARboy: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hello Ladies and Gents trust your having a great weekend cruising in your ultimate driving machine "sheer pleasure".

Am sure most of you must have encountered the ABS*Brake*4*4 warning lights at some point most especially when you change your battery or remove your battery head and BOOM Kazeem comes to the rescue with scanning tools and all sort claiming your ABS sensor is bad or probably your brakes.

No need to panic, you can fix it yourself in less than 1min. Now please pay attention below.

Step 1: Start your car. Ensure your steering is straight.

Step 2: Turn your steering to the right completely and return to the left completely and finally return to the center position. Automatically the lights would go off.

If the lights refuse to turn off please mention my post for further easy solutions to erase the lights.

My best wishes....
Amstarboy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Remove Abs*brake*4*4 Warning Lights. BMW Users Only. DIY by kingreign(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2021
This is true but will work if and only if your ABS, brake, Traction control system, steering and steering angle sensor are good. If they're faulty, then this won't work.

That said, thumbs up to you for posting this adaptation method for bmws cool
Re: How To Remove Abs*brake*4*4 Warning Lights. BMW Users Only. DIY by amSTARboy: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
kingreign:
This is true but will work if and only if your ABS, brake, Traction control system, steering and steering angle sensor are good. If they're faulty, then this won't work.

That said, thumbs up to you for posting this adaptation method for bmws cool

Thanks bro....

I also have a solution to that. If the ABS sensor goes bad.

Step 1: loosen the ABS sensor wire after you must have diagnosed the actual leg eg: front wheel left or front wheel right or in some cases both.

Step 2: attach a slim not too thick washer( i don't know the real name, its similar to a ring just that its flat) to the base of the wire sensor.

Step 3: tighten the sensor wire back in the proper position. Start your bima and your home and dry.

Best of luck
Amstarboy

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Car Owners: How Tyre Sealant Can Help Keep You Safe And Save You Money / Help Me To Solve This Honda Accord Issues/ Riddles / Invest In Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.