Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM (7752 Views)

Some Acts That Make A Muslim Forbidden To Hell / What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. / Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
Lagbeni is Salafi not Sufi

Laughing..

Which salafi.. alaro salafy abi Abdul fatah Sarumi salafi..

So that's how prophet Muhammad said we should do nikkah?
Anabi said we should do walimah Quran?
Anabi said we can sujud to greet?

Ma worry.. roddu is coming for una today.. laughing..

Agbako Sufi ni lagbeni.. omo iya alhaji isa alanjonu
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Alhajiemeritus: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing..

Which salafi.. alaro salafy abi Abdul fatah Sarumi salafi..

So that's how prophet Muhammad said we should do nikkah?
Anabi said we should do walimah Quran?
Anabi said we can sujud to greet?

Ma worry.. roddu is coming for una today.. laughing..

Agbako Sufi ni lagbeni.. omo iya alhaji isa alanjonu
Lagbeni doesn't sujud to greet.
I'm not even sure you know Lagbeni self.
N.B**I am not a supporter of Lagbeni.
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:

Laughing..

I know lagbeni very well.. he's blatant Sufi that priorities his sufi hijab and lawani as Islam.
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:

Tell me his aqeedah since you know him so well
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Empiree: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
You dey waste your time with this guy. Salafis or alhusunnah are Sufi and kefei according to him as long as those alhusunnah and salafi are not with Jabata.

Anyone that goes against Jabata is not Muslim. He doesn't understand that not everybody is an expert in religion. He should rather focus on his plumbing career but he thinks he can have option on religious issues.
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sharoff Bid'ah I know
1) Sects e.g Tadomunu, Ummah, TMC & co they don't judgement at him
Proof��
Al-An'am 6:159

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا۟ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا۟ شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِى شَىْءٍۚ إِنَّمَآ أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى ٱللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا۟ يَفْعَلُونَ

Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects - you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only [left] to Allah ; then He will inform them about what they used to do.

2) There is no Al-Wallohu Wal Barrohu All sects is his Ikwa. Proof�
Al-Mumtahanah 60:13

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَتَوَلَّوْا۟ قَوْمًا غَضِبَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ قَدْ يَئِسُوا۟ مِنَ ٱلْءَاخِرَةِ كَمَا يَئِسَ ٱلْكُفَّارُ مِنْ أَصْحَٰبِ ٱلْقُبُورِ
O you who have believed, do not make allies of a people with whom Allah has become angry. They have despaired of [reward in] the Hereafter just as the disbelievers have despaired of [meeting] the inhabitants of the graves.

So, Allah has cursed the sects then why been among them or Praise them

3) He believes to bow to greet is Makruh which is not is Kufru. Proof�
Fussilat 41:37

وَمِنْ ءَايَٰتِهِ ٱلَّيْلُ وَٱلنَّهَارُ وَٱلشَّمْسُ وَٱلْقَمَرُۚ لَا تَسْجُدُوا۟ لِلشَّمْسِ وَلَا لِلْقَمَرِ وَٱسْجُدُوا۟ لِلَّهِ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَهُنَّ إِن كُنتُمْ إِيَّاهُ تَعْبُدُونَ

And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah, who created them, if it should be Him that you worship.

4) Take a look to how he did his Nikkah is that how Prophet Muhammad SAW command Us to do Nikkah?
Aal-e-Imran 3:31

قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ ٱللَّهَ فَٱتَّبِعُونِى يُحْبِبْكُمُ ٱللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْۗ وَٱللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah, then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

Aal-e-Imran 3:32

قُلْ أَطِيعُوا۟ ٱللَّهَ وَٱلرَّسُولَۖ فَإِن تَوَلَّوْا۟ فَإ
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
Empiree:
You dey waste your time with this guy. Salafis or alhusunnah are Sufi and kefei according to him as long as those alhusunnah and salafi are not with Jabata.

Anyone that goes against Jabata is not Muslim. He doesn't understand that not everybody is an expert in religion. He should rather focus on his plumbing career but he thinks he can have option on religious issues.

Since when did I quoted Jabata here.. LoL.

Hypocrite ni e bobo oni jalabi yi
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Empiree: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Since when did I quoted Jabata here.. LoL.

Hypocrite ni e bobo oni jalabi yi
You are denying your oga at the top now?
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:51am On Aug 23, 2021
Empiree:
You are denying your oga at the top now?

My Oga is ALLAH.
My anabi is rosul
My alfa is all salaf in the � world
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Asalam alaekum warahmatulah wabarakatuhu brothers and sisters.

Sharof Gbadebo Rooji is Advanced Sufist that practices Sufi methodology.

His Public Nikkah Program explained a lot about his ideology...

Na Jealousy go kill you! Why is it after his Nikaah you brought this nonsense here?

Why can't you put up a post and call out your MUM and DAD as Sufi or Kuffar? Even your divorced wife join. Anyone against your own brand of Jabata Islam is to be bad-mouthed.

Don't worry. I think you will soon learn your lessons. When someone sets a trap for you and gets you arrested for your insane vituperation against someone no one in your generation can ever be close to, you'll get yourself.

Na that time people will say you are being cheated because you are a mere plumber. No one will see all these rants now.
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Empiree: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

My Oga is ALLAH.
My anabi is rosul
My alfa is all salaf in the � world
Return to your plumbing profession
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2021
Empiree:
Return to your plumbing profession

LoL
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2021
Rashduct4luv:

Na Jealousy go kill you! Why is it after his Nikaah you brought this nonsense here?

Why can't you put up a post and call out your MUM and DAD as Sufi or Kuffar? Even your divorced wife join. Anyone against your own brand of Jabata Islam is to be bad-mouthed.

Don't worry. I think you will soon learn your lessons. When someone sets a trap for you and gets you arrested for your insane vituperation against someone no one in your generation can ever be close to, you'll get yourself.

Na that time people will say you are being cheated because you are a mere plumber. No one will see all these rants now.

No be today a have been refuting sarafa.

Life ti e ti ta.. elegbe oshi ni e..
Kosi keferi lodo e.. even shia na Muslim to you
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by advocatejare(m): 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

No be today a have been refuting sarafa.

Life ti e ti ta.. elegbe oshi ni e..
Kosi keferi lodo e.. even shia na Muslim to you
Gbogbo eniyan ni keferi lodo online beggar Aliu Saheed Adeshina .

Oya tell us who a Muslim is.

All of una insulting yourselves here are Sunni o. Confused people

Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Empiree: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2021
advocatejare:

Gbogbo eniyan ni keferi lodo online beggar Aliu Saheed Adeshina .

Oya tell us who a Muslim is.

All of una insulting yourselves here are Sunni o. Confused people
So you know him. Why are you bothered?.

Condemning one another is nothing but pure politics. Anyone with these beliefs and practices is Muslim

SHAHADA
Salat
Ramadan
Zakat
Hajj

Anything else is secondary

1 Like

Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by advocatejare(m): 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
Empiree:
I know him, I'm not bothered.

Condemning one another is nothing but pure politics. Anyone with these beliefs and practices is Muslim

SHAHADA
Salat
Ramadan
Zakat
Hajj

If it's that simple he won't be calling you kafir with boldness

Shia and ahmadiyya believe and practice all these 5 too yet many of u call them kafir

1 Like

Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Babaheekmat: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Empiree:

SHAHADA
Salat
Ramadan
Zakat
Hajj

This is the aqeedah of Sufi. This is exactly the same thing that farooq onikijipa told those Mumayiun boiz that they can't even answer him. I will answer you with the Hadith of prophet Muhammad..

Khawarij had all those attributes, yet they're kufar and was killed.

Even in your Sufi madrasah.. you must have been thought Rida. Those things that take one out of Islam..

It's written that if you go hajj and do others.. you can't become a kafir? Laughing..
Abi .. aqeedah makes one a Muslim NOT akham.

E lo ko eko baba
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Babaheekmat: 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
Empiree:

SHAHADA
Salat
Ramadan
Zakat
Hajj

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ، حَدَّثَنَا الشَّيْبَانِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا يُسَيْرُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، قَالَ قُلْتُ لِسَهْلِ بْنِ حُنَيْفٍ هَلْ سَمِعْتَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ فِي الْخَوَارِجِ شَيْئًا قَالَ سَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ ـ وَأَهْوَى بِيَدِهِ قِبَلَ الْعِرَاقِ ـ ‏

‏ يَخْرُجُ مِنْهُ قَوْمٌ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لاَ يُجَاوِزُ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ، يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ مُرُوقَ السَّهْمِ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated Yusair bin `Amr:

I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet (ﷺ) saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq. "There will appear in it (1:e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' "

Sahih al-Bukhari 6934
In-book : Book 88, Hadith 16
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 68  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

حَدَّثَنَا مُوسَى بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ، حَدَّثَنَا الشَّيْبَانِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا يُسَيْرُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، قَالَ قُلْتُ لِسَهْلِ بْنِ حُنَيْفٍ هَلْ سَمِعْتَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ فِي الْخَوَارِجِ شَيْئًا قَالَ سَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ ـ وَأَهْوَى بِيَدِهِ قِبَلَ الْعِرَاقِ ـ ‏

‏ يَخْرُجُ مِنْهُ قَوْمٌ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لاَ يُجَاوِزُ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ، يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ مُرُوقَ السَّهْمِ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated Yusair bin `Amr:

I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet (ﷺ) saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq. "There will appear in it (1:e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Qur'an but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' "

Sahih al-Bukhari 6934
In-book : Book 88, Hadith 16
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 68  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Get Hadith Collection (All in one)
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Babaheekmat: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2021
Empiree:

SHAHADA
Salat
Ramadan
Zakat
Hajj

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ بْنُ هَمَّامٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْمَلِكِ بْنُ أَبِي سُلَيْمَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا سَلَمَةُ بْنُ كُهَيْلٍ، حَدَّثَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ وَهْبٍ الْجُهَنِيُّ، أَنَّهُ كَانَ فِي الْجَيْشِ الَّذِينَ كَانُوا مَعَ عَلِيٍّ - رضى الله عنه - الَّذِينَ سَارُوا إِلَى الْخَوَارِجِ فَقَالَ عَلِيٌّ رضى الله عنه أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنِّي سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏

‏ يَخْرُجُ قَوْمٌ مِنْ أُمَّتِي يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لَيْسَ قِرَاءَتُكُمْ إِلَى قِرَاءَتِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ وَلاَ صَلاَتُكُمْ إِلَى صَلاَتِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ وَلاَ صِيَامُكُمْ إِلَى صِيَامِهِمْ بِشَىْءٍ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ يَحْسِبُونَ أَنَّهُ لَهُمْ وَهُوَ عَلَيْهِمْ لاَ تُجَاوِزُ صَلاَتُهُمْ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الْجَيْشُ الَّذِينَ يُصِيبُونَهُمْ مَا قُضِيَ لَهُمْ عَلَى لِسَانِ نَبِيِّهِمْ صلى الله عليه وسلم لاَتَّكَلُوا عَنِ الْعَمَلِ وَآيَةُ ذَلِكَ أَنَّ فِيهِمْ رَجُلاً لَهُ عَضُدٌ وَلَيْسَ لَهُ ذِرَاعٌ عَلَى رَأْسِ عَضُدِهِ مِثْلُ حَلَمَةِ الثَّدْىِ عَلَيْهِ شَعَرَاتٌ بِيضٌ فَتَذْهَبُونَ إِلَى مُعَاوِيَةَ وَأَهْلِ الشَّامِ وَتَتْرُكُونَ هَؤُلاَءِ يَخْلُفُونَكُمْ فِي ذَرَارِيِّكُمْ وَأَمْوَالِكُمْ وَاللَّهِ إِنِّي لأَرْجُو أَنْ يَكُونُوا هَؤُلاَءِ الْقَوْمَ فَإِنَّهُمْ قَدْ سَفَكُوا الدَّمَ الْحَرَامَ وَأَغَارُوا فِي سَرْحِ النَّاسِ فَسِيرُوا عَلَى اسْمِ اللَّهِ ‏‏ قَالَ سَلَمَةُ بْنُ كُهَيْلٍ فَنَزَّلَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ وَهْبٍ مَنْزِلاً حَتَّى قَالَ مَرَرْنَا عَلَى قَنْطَرَةٍ فَلَمَّا الْتَقَيْنَا وَعَلَى الْخَوَارِجِ يَوْمَئِذٍ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ وَهْبٍ الرَّاسِبِيُّ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ أَلْقُوا الرِّمَاحَ وَسُلُّوا سُيُوفَكُمْ مِنْ جُفُونِهَا فَإِنِّي أَخَافُ أَنْ يُنَاشِدُوكُمْ كَمَا نَاشَدُوكُمْ يَوْمَ حَرُورَاءَ ‏‏ فَرَجَعُوا فَوَحَّشُوا بِرِمَاحِهِمْ وَسَلُّوا السُّيُوفَ وَشَجَرَهُمُ النَّاسُ بِرِمَاحِهِمْ - قَالَ - وَقُتِلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ وَمَا أُصِيبَ مِنَ النَّاسِ يَوْمَئِذٍ إِلاَّ رَجُلاَنِ فَقَالَ عَلِيٌّ رضى الله عنه الْتَمِسُوا فِيهِمُ الْمُخْدَجَ ‏‏ فَالْتَمَسُوهُ فَلَمْ يَجِدُوهُ فَقَامَ عَلِيٌّ - رضى الله عنه - بِنَفْسِهِ حَتَّى أَتَى نَاسًا قَدْ قُتِلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ قَالَ أَخِّرُوهُمْ ‏‏ فَوَجَدُوهُ مِمَّا يَلِي الأَرْضَ فَكَبَّرَ ثُمَّ قَالَ صَدَقَ اللَّهُ وَبَلَّغَ رَسُولُهُ - قَالَ - فَقَامَ إِلَيْهِ عَبِيدَةُ السَّلْمَانِيُّ فَقَالَ يَا أَمِيرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ اللَّهَ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ لَسَمِعْتَ هَذَا الْحَدِيثَ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ إِي وَاللَّهِ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ ‏‏ حَتَّى اسْتَحْلَفَهُ ثَلاَثًا وَهُوَ يَحْلِفُ لَهُ ‏‏

Zaid b. Wahb Juhani reported and he was among the squadron which was under the command of Ali (Allah be pleased with him) and which set out (to curb the activities) of the Khawarij. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said:

O people, I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: There would arise from my Ummah a people who would recite the Qur'an, and your recital would seem insignificant as compared with their recital, your prayer as compared with their prayer, and your fast, as compared with their fast. They would recite the Qur'an thinking that it supports them, whereas it is an evidence against them. Their prayer does not get beyond their collar bone; they would swerve through Islam just as the arrow passes through the prey. If the squadron which is to encounter them were to know (what great boon) has been assured to them by their Messenger (ﷺ) they would completely rely upon this deed (alone and cease to do other good deeds), and their (that of the Khawarij) distinctive mark is that there would be (among them) a person whose wrist would be without the arm, and the end of his wrist would be fleshy like the nipple of the breast on which there would be white hair. You would be marching towards Muawiya and the people of Syria and you would leave them behind among your children and your property (to do harm). By Allah, I believe that these are the people (against whom you have been commanded to fight and get reward) for they have shed forbidden blood, and raided the animals of the people. So go forth in the name of Allah (to fight against them). Salama b. Kuhail mentioned that Zaid b. Wahb made me alight at every stage, till we crossed a bridge. 'Abdullah b. Wahb al-Rasibi was at the head of the Khawarij when we encountered them. He ('Abdullah) said to his army: Throw the spears and draw out your swords from their sheaths, for I fear that they would attack you as they attacked you on the day of Harura. They went back and threw their spears and drew out their swords, and people fought against them with spears and they were killed one after another. Only two persons were killed among the people (among the army led by 'Ali) on that day. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said: Find out from among them (the dead bodies of the Khawarij) (the maimed). They searched but did not find him. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) then himself stood up and (walked) till he came to the people who had been killed one after another. He ('Ali) said: Search them to the last, and then ('Ali's companions) found him (the dead body of the maimed) near the earth. He ('Ali) then pronounced Allahu Akbar (Allah is the Greatest) and then said, Allah told the Truth and His Messenger (ﷺ) conveyed it. Then there stood before him 'Abida Salmani who said: Commander of the Believers, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He, (tell me) whether you heard this hadith from the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He said: Yes, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He. He asked him to take an oath thrice and he took the oath.

Sahih Muslim 1066 f
In-book : Book 12, Hadith 204
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 5, Hadith 2333  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Empiree: 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
advocatejare:

I know him, I'm not bothered.

If it's that simple he won't be calling you kafir with boldness

Shia and ahmadiyya believe and practice all these 5 too yet many of u call them kafir
how about you mind your Business?. The dude that opened this thread had no knowledge. His profession is plumbing which is doesn't even know. He shouldn't be speaking on Islam
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Empiree: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Babaheekmat:

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ بْنُ هَمَّامٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْمَلِ

Mr. Copy paste, you think I don't know it is you. Keep coming up with multiple monikers. You can run but you can never hide on nairaland
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Babaheekmat: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Empiree:
Mr. Copy paste, you think I don't know it is you. Keep coming up with multiple monikers. You can run but you can never hide on nairaland

My other account was banned anti bot ..

Answer my question baba oni jalabi
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by advocatejare(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
Empiree:
how about you mind your Business?. The dude that opened this thread had no knowledge. His profession is plumbing which is doesn't even know. He shouldn't be speaking on Islam
Why are u always crying anytime you don't have logical answers?

If practicing and belief in the 5 pillars of Islam makes one a Muslim, why do u people say that Shi'a & Ahmadiyya are not Muslims?
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by RightChannel: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Then ask them for proofs from Quran and Hadith why they hate it.

Majority isn't Truth. Truth is Truth

You mean those guys are not knowledgable?
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Empiree: 4:10am On Aug 24, 2021
advocatejare:

Why are u always crying anytime you don't have logical answers?

If practicing and belief in the 5 pillars of Islam makes one a Muslim, why do u people say that Shi'a & Ahmadiyya are not Muslims?
whoever tell you that they are not Muslim is based on politics not Sharia. Shia and Ahmadiya are Muslim
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Babaheekmat: 6:57am On Aug 24, 2021
RightChannel:

You mean those guys are not knowledgable?

Yes brother. They are only concern about how to use religion to fraud people and get money.. that's all
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Babaheekmat: 6:58am On Aug 24, 2021
Empiree:
whoever tell you that they are not Muslim is based on politics not Sharia. Shia and Ahmadiya are Muslim

Laughing..

Your mufti must hear this...kikikiikii
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Babaheekmat: 7:05am On Aug 24, 2021
Sharoff Bid'ah I know
1) Sects e.g Tadomunu, Ummah, TMC & co they don't judgement at him
Proof��
Al-An'am 6:159

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا۟ دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا۟ شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِى شَىْءٍۚ إِنَّمَآ أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى ٱللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا۟ يَفْعَلُونَ

Indeed, those who have divided their religion and become sects - you, [O Muhammad], are not [associated] with them in anything. Their affair is only [left] to Allah ; then He will inform them about what they used to do.

2) There is no Al-Wallohu Wal Barrohu All sects is his Ikwa. Proof�
Al-Mumtahanah 60:13

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَتَوَلَّوْا۟ قَوْمًا غَضِبَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ قَدْ يَئِسُوا۟ مِنَ ٱلْءَاخِرَةِ كَمَا يَئِسَ ٱلْكُفَّارُ مِنْ أَصْحَٰبِ ٱلْقُبُورِ
O you who have believed, do not make allies of a people with whom Allah has become angry. They have despaired of [reward in] the Hereafter just as the disbelievers have despaired of [meeting] the inhabitants of the graves.

So, Allah has cursed the sects then why been among them or Praise them

3) He believes to bow to greet is Makruh which is not is Kufru. Proof�
Fussilat 41:37

وَمِنْ ءَايَٰتِهِ ٱلَّيْلُ وَٱلنَّهَارُ وَٱلشَّمْسُ وَٱلْقَمَرُۚ لَا تَسْجُدُوا۟ لِلشَّمْسِ وَلَا لِلْقَمَرِ وَٱسْجُدُوا۟ لِلَّهِ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَهُنَّ إِن كُنتُمْ إِيَّاهُ تَعْبُدُونَ

And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah, who created them, if it should be Him that you worship.

4) Take a look to how he did his Nikkah is that how Prophet Muhammad SAW command Us to do Nikkah?
Aal-e-Imran 3:31

قُلْ إِن كُنتُمْ تُحِبُّونَ ٱللَّهَ فَٱتَّبِعُونِى يُحْبِبْكُمُ ٱللَّهُ وَيَغْفِرْ لَكُمْ ذُنُوبَكُمْۗ وَٱللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allah, then follow me, [so] Allah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

Aal-e-Imran 3:32
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Alhajiemeritus: 7:06am On Aug 24, 2021
Empiree:

I like tackling him whenever I'm less busy.

1 Like

Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by advocatejare(m): 7:53am On Aug 24, 2021
Empiree:
Which one supersedes? Sharia or politics?
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Babaheekmat: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:

Tackling without dalil
Laughing

You are no different from sufi..

Qolla shehu.. Shehu said..

Laughing
Re: Sharafa Gbadebo Is Not A MUSLIM by Empiree: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:

lol oro bobo yen ti su mi fa cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Surviving The First Few Days Of Ramadan / Virtues Of Reading The Qur’an At Night / Controversies Sorronding The Celebration Of Maoulid Nabiyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.