Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) (3322 Views)

2012 HONDA Accord (evil Spirit) Available @2m / ###SOLD Registered 08 Honda Accord (evil Spirit) V4, Nav/revea / Clean Honda Accord Evil Spirit (kaduna) Now 1.3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
Distress sale Clean 2011 Honda Accord (evil spirit), very sound and in perfect condition, buy and drive, going for 1.5m, location is Adamawa yola

Send a Message on WhatsApp or call

Serious buyers only

Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Kinimajor: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2021
I no understand this scammer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Kinimajor:
Which scammer, why do most of you here drag people down with the wrong choice of word, if you're not interested simply view and pass, what scammer, if you come for inspection and don't like the car you simply walk away, so what then do you mean, please you really need to learn how to talk Sir, cos thats very wrong,,its not a scam if you wanna buy come for inspection and see for yourself if not simply pass, this is someone's business you're talking down on, please don't do that next time Sir,its very wrong of you

13 Likes

Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
Why Adamawa? secondly the pictures are not of same car. These are those that ask you to pay a token to bring in the car to a place closer to you for inspection and when you send the money that is the end of it. A lot of them are OLX

15 Likes

Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hmmmmm.....
Different registration plates on front & rear

3 Likes

Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Babaibeji2020:
Hmmmmm.....
Different registration plates on front & rear
One was a pic she took when she bought the car, then she changed the plate number after, Sir Send a message if you're interested and I'll provide you with all the prove you need, and beside you can come for inspection and if you don't like it you can always walk way

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by kunleham(m): 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
Adedesto:

One was a pic she took when she bought the car, then she changed the plate number after, Sir Send a message if you're interested and I'll provide you with all the prove you need, and beside you can come for inspection and if you don't like it you can always walk way
Are you really serious? Somebody should come to Adamawa, with all the insecurity around the region!

8 Likes

Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
kunleham:

Are you really serious? Somebody should come to Adamawa, with all the insecurity around the region!
Sir thats the location of the car, if you're interested you can come inspect it, but if you're not interested you don't have to complain about it

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Babaibeji2020(m): 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
Adedesto:

Thanks for clarification,pls.
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 22, 2021
What is the Nylon meant for ??

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2021
Babaibeji2020:

Thanks for clarification,pls.
You're welcome Sir, send me a massage on WhatsApp if you're interested on the car so we can talk better, and also so I can provide you with all the details you need about the car
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 7:44am On Aug 22, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
What is the Nylon meant for ??
Its a first body car Sir, only a very small part it the front was sprayed but aside that its a first body car, you can decide to tear the nylon off the seat when you get It, thats solely your choice Sir
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2021
espionagesavvy:
Why Adamawa? secondly the pictures are not of same car. These are those that ask you to pay a token to bring in the car to a place closer to you for inspection and when you send the money that is the end of it. A lot of them are OLX
Sir the car is in Adamawa, of you don't trust it then go and see it for yourself rather than asking them to bring it to your location, its not hard, the owner is in Dir need of money, if she can get the money she won't sell again, send a message on WhatsApp so I can give you all the details you need Sir, you can go to the location of the car and inspect it
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by HellAnus: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
Op, I am close to duragi hotel yola. Where is the car so I can come for inspection?

Can you drive the car to fire service?? I want to inspect and possibly pay.

3 Likes

Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
HellAnus:
Op, I am close to duragi hotel yola. Where is the car so I can come for inspection?

Can you drive the car to fire service?? I want to inspect and possibly pay.
Send a message on WhatsApp Sir let's talk better
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 10:55am On Aug 23, 2021
Adedesto:
Distress sale Clean 2011 Honda Accord (evil spirit), very sound and in perfect condition, buy and drive, going for 1.5m, location is Adamawa yola

Serious buyers only
Available
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 9:01am On Aug 24, 2021
Adedesto:

Serious buyers only
Still Available
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 8:06am On Aug 26, 2021
Adedesto:

Serious buyers only
Still available
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Adedesto:

Serious buyers only
Available come for inspection
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by kingreign(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
Kinimajor:

From the pictures, I can tell that is Jimeta, Adamawa state and that's a 2010-2012 of Honda accord.
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by engrken2(m): 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Can you bring it to Abuja... I can't come der and don't have anyone der
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
kingreign:

From the pictures, I can tell that is Jimeta, Adamawa state and that's a 2010-2012 of Honda accord.
You got it right Sir, its Jimeta in Adamawa state, and its a 2011 Honda Accord, thanks for confirming it Sir while others are thinking its a scam

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
engrken2:
Can you bring it to Abuja... I can't come der and don't have anyone der
Driving to Abuja for you to inspect it is impossible Sir,
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by AvalonSpace(m): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Adedesto:

You got it right Sir, its Jimeta in Adamawa state, and its a 2011 Honda Accord, thanks for confirming it Sir while others are thinking its a scam
But Sir, went does it have two different registration number? That's where people are questioning the genuineness of your stuff. No vex o!
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by kingreign(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
AvalonSpace:
But Sir, went does it have two different registration number? That's where people are questioning the genuineness of your stuff. No vex o!
It doesn't have 2 registration number. The first number plate is a US state registration number plate (shown on the front of the vehicle). Second is a Nigerian State number plate (showing at the rear of the vehicle).

NOTE: I do NOT know the owner, the OP neither have I seen the car, any interested persons should carry out due diligence before parting with hard earned cash.

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
kingreign:

It doesn't have 2 registration number. The first number plate is a US state registration number plate (shown on the front of the vehicle). Second is a Nigerian State number plate (showing at the rear of the vehicle).

NOTE: I do NOT know the owner, the OP neither have I seen the car, any interested persons should carry out due diligence before parting with hard earned cash.
Thank you very much Sir, God bless you for me, too much wisdom
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2021
Adedesto:

Serious buyers only
Still available
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by engrken2(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Adedesto:

Driving to Abuja for you to inspect it is impossible Sir,

Not to inspect but to buy outrightly for my wife.
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
engrken2:

Not to inspect but to buy outrightly for my wife.
Okay,but you'll have to come down to yola to get it Sir, cos one can't just drive a car to Abuja without payment, its risky, so its not done Sir, I understand the distance is far but then that's the only option right now Sir
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 9:32am On Sep 03, 2021
Adedesto:

Serious buyers only
Still available
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Adedesto:

Serious buyers only
Available
Re: Distress Sale Very Clean 2011 Honda Accord(evil spirit) by Adedesto(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2021
Adedesto:
Distress sale Clean 2011 Honda Accord (evil spirit), very sound and in perfect condition, buy and drive, going for 1.4m, location is Adamawa yola

Serious buyers only
Still Available, now for 1.4m

(1) (2) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2018 Toyota Camry XLE (kaduna) SOLD!!! / 2012 Dodge Caliber with inbuilt refrigerator 1,75m / »»» Sold!! Neat CRV 013 @ N4.65M Negotiable «««

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.