Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) (36245 Views)

Charly Boy Wants Uche Ogbodo To Do Nude Photoshoot To 'Pepper Dem' / Shatta Michy Reacts To Shatta Wale's Confession To Giving Her To Men (photos) / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by ebukajay184: 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo has advised women to breastfeed their babies and not their men, IgbereTV reports.

Uche who welcomed her daughter some months ago, shared the advice as she posted a photo of herself breastfeeding her baby.

She wrote;

''Breastfeed Your Babies Not Men .

Babies need Sense , but Man wey no get sense no get sense. Breast no go fix am ooo
Bonding Time with My Bunny .
@luminamaris''
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS1xtGysEu3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
I shudder. Even an Olosho has an opinion. Truly we are in the end times

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
As if we no know before undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
grin Nothing we no go see n hear for social media
So breastfeeding is now for the camera

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by SportsHD: 10:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ain't she breastfeeding the nigga (s) that are bankrolling her?

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by ojun50(m): 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Notting wey Musa no see chika house

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
She for kuku show us nippl.e na... everybody just wan trendfor this zoo. I blame Buhari

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Afamsi: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
End-time women no longer have private parts. Every part is now for public view

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Chloraseptic: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
Buhari was breastfed too, look how he turned out.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Faiththatworks(m): 12:48am On Aug 22, 2021
But someone gave an opinion the other day asking men to suck their wives breast,anyways for those who have tasted breast milk it's probably one of the most tasteless liquid in the world.
I'm sure the babies who suck it don't know what real milk tastes like,so they have no choice but to feed on it.
Breast milk only tastes sweet in the mouth of infants,any man who loves breast milk should have his mouth examined.

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Rikze: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
sad

Men and babies are the owners of the two melons.

Before babies come- men suck

When babies come- both suck

After babies- men continue

Without men to look at and suck those melons of yours, you probably wouldn't have made the amount of money you've made.

So bring it on let's SUCK!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Kennyking1234: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by slawormiir: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....

Point of correction......women don't breast feed us....we suck Bobby...

They breast feed babies

While we men suck it...and when we suck it that tasteless liquid don't get into our mouth..because we don't suck it when they are lactating

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Faiththatworks:
But someone gave an opinion the other day asking men to suck their wives breast,anyways for those who have tasted breast milk it's probably one of the most tasteless liquid in the world.
I'm sure the babies who suck it don't know what real milk tastes like,so they have no choice but to feed on it.
Breast milk only tastes sweet in the mouth of infants,any man who loves breast milk should have his mouth examined.
Like seriously?
Is that how it tastes?
So what are they enjoying there nah
Tueh

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Like any man can even dare to drink that weird human milk?

Men suck nothing...You breastfeed babies

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by mbak(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
This time around, she makes sense. It's good to breastfeed babies
Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lol
What's wrong if I breastfeed my man grin

8 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by deltateam: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nollywood Actress Uche Ogbodo has advised women to breastfeed their babies and not their men, IgbereTV reports.

Uche who welcomed her daughter some months ago, shared the advice as she posted a photo of herself breastfeeding her baby.

She wrote;

Hi
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS1xtGysEu3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

cheesy So slay queens follow dey give advice?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
maureensylvia:
Lol
What's wrong if I breastfeed my man grin
Wow!
Here is another angle to it all from our darling Maureen!
Happy breastfeeding ma'm!
Na woman u be!

Btw,
This is how Real Men support their wives during breastfeeding.
Not the kinda men dragging Bobby with Junior.
Yeye men everywhere cheesy

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by McOluOmo: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin A lady just finished breastfeeding me yesterday night(safe) ...I paid her off

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Conner44: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
What kind of advice is this undecided

Breast that I paid for in full?

Even before ‘bomboy’ came ... I have been

Bomboy can’t just come and overthrow me. Highest I can borrow him the breast for maybe 5-7 months but after that I’m collecting it back before he spoils it for me angry

Imagine me using my gentle tongue to be licking and massaging my property at nights then bomboy will just come from nowhere and start using his big teeth to be dragging the thing while squeezing life out of it with those his strong hands.

Bomboy can never be allowed to depreciate my property anyhow lie lie. Highest we go fight for ownership in court or I kuku disown am on time. Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by fuckdemrepented: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Onyi22:

Olosho that worth more than your entire miserable family has an opinion cheesy
this is the height of stupidity and foolishness, why drag his family into this, you are a big fool.

20 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by soyotec: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nonsense Advise
Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
I see Nairaland males masturbating on her fresh breasts and complaining why she didn't reveal her nipples.

This I have seen.

7 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Abalado(f): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
See her expired breast self,, after breast feeding more than 600 guys,now turning to motivational speaker,breast feed kee u there

8 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Prettylima(f): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Every body Sha won tread undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo To Women: Breastfeed Your Babies. Not Men (Photos) by Exkandayee(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ivf baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukky Wright In Skimpy Dress / Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil Walking In New Lovely Photo / Seun Egbegbe Celebrates 40th Birthday By Giving To The Destitute (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.