Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos (61265 Views)

'My First Political Poster Then' - Fayose Shares Throwback Photo / Victoria Fayose Celebrates Her Birthday, Seen With Donald Trump Lookalike In US / Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by kestolove95(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
This man life done change bdat
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Omoluabi1stborn: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kingluqman:
Fayose no com geh job again

grin

grin
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Adisa89(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Fayose just wan yab OBJ small. That guy is ugly abeg.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Ololanla: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Afi OBJ na lolz
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by vicfajeze: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
kestolove95:
Lalasticlala Come and see something
hahhhhhha the one ga gidigan ni ooo
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by shegun4sur: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
The fight between fayose and obj no fit end
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by LOVEGINO(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
aftermath of away match grin
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Kizo5(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
They look alike Shaa

8 Daily Habits that affects the brain

https://kingsmedics.com/8-daily-habits-that-affects-the-brain/
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Bluntemperor: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
kestolove95:
Lalasticlala
Come and see something

You mean ' Lalasticlala,come and see your brother o,'in severe pain' !
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Codeye(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yeah... I know that man
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by shegun4sur: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The only striking semblance in the pic is the ears, nothing else.

The resemblance I see is with the old age obj not when the man still de cancel babes sepe sepe
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by InspectorIawaI(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
This clown again.
This are the kind of political heroes that doggonedogg and other ipob slaves worships.
Tufiakwa
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by staphcures: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Maxymilliano:
. They have resemblance ...
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by InspectorIawaI(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
staphcures:
. They have resemblance ...
then you must be a blind bat
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by chloride6: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Petty bastard

grin
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
BigRocky:
This meeting fit change this man life for good..

I pray it does

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Aderr: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
cheesy
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by moneyissweet(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
What do you expect when they are busy raping orange sellers at their barracks and officers mess.
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Datsme: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
This can't be a coincidence. The resemblance means a lot, baba should carefully look at his away matches.

I don't even understand what I am saying. Overthinking will not kill me.
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by jaykay68(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kingluqman:
Fayose no com geh job again

grin
am telling you, fayose is a joker now just like my brother melaye the comic
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
I have striking resemblance with Lylod banks of G.unit if u remember him
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by MartinsD12(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
kestolove95:
Former Governor, Ayo Fayose has shared an interesting photo of a man who many refer to as OBJ, the shortform of the name of former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

"In Lagos yesterday, I met this man. He is popularly known as Obasanjo and I joined his admirers to call him the OBJ of Lagos."
Fayose is beefing OBJ all the time, now with this short man but will obj reply him I guess not
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by palsenator(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Maxymilliano:

U blind bro... All the facial features resemble... Forget the height and unkempt state.......... They sure resemble
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Finetoto(f): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hmm
jaykay68:
am telling you, fayose is a joker now just like my brother melaye the comic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) / Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit / Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.