Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos (61247 Views)

'My First Political Poster Then' - Fayose Shares Throwback Photo / Victoria Fayose Celebrates Her Birthday, Seen With Donald Trump Lookalike In US / Billionaire Arthur Eze Hosts Buhari's Lookalike In His Enugu Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by fof1: 2:24am On Aug 23, 2021
kestolove95:
Former Governor, Ayo Fayose has shared an interesting photo of a man who many refer to as OBJ, the shortform of the name of former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

"In Lagos yesterday, I met this man. He is popularly known as Obasanjo and I joined his admirers to call him the OBJ of Lagos."

I Personally do not See the Resemblance talked about,Pls ...
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Alaganature09(m): 5:36am On Aug 23, 2021
Las las naso this man take blow...cos it's obvious fayose will bless him with cash or property...
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by millionboi(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Eaglesence:

just like i met a young man who looks so much like Igboho. No be small thing o
hahahaha

U sure no b igboho on low key?
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Eaglesence: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
millionboi:
hahahaha

U sure no b igboho on low key?

Naaa, the guy is much younger but ehn the thing dey shock me. I will take a pix xith him someday but my fear is that i hope it will not put me in trouble. grin
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by millionboi(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Eaglesence:

Naaa, the guy is much younger but ehn the thing dey shock me. I will take a pix xith him someday but my fear is that i hope it will not put me in trouble. grin
not at all.

just state it clear that is just your opinion,d fact that they look-alike

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by Laurelita(f): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Baba Shegee, please come and help your doppelganger. Biko.
Re: Fayose Shares Photo Of Obasanjo's Lookalike In Lagos by wealthtrak: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2022
kestolove95:
Former Governor, Ayo Fayose has shared an interesting photo of a man who many refer to as OBJ, the shortform of the name of former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

"In Lagos yesterday, I met this man. He is popularly known as Obasanjo and I joined his admirers to call him the OBJ of Lagos."
OBJ will only give his doppelganger a handshake if they eventually get
to meet... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) / Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit / Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.