Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do (38570 Views)

Help me, my corolla is disturbing me. / Help!!My Car Horn Is Disturbing Whenever I Plug Battery Terminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Bnaira77(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Stay wise be smart and run. Life is not fun and games.

Safe
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Alvino1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Keep banging the P out of her pvssy. When you are tired, you will tell her a lady also asked for your hands in marriage and your parents have accepted. Let her know the lady promised to buy you a jet.

Legendary!!
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Jessica57(f): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
Biko don’t bang her… just let her know that you ain’t interested in her anymore or you have someone else who is willing to stick by you when things get tough… you might end up sleeping with her now then she gets pregnant for you…. Then what happens??
Don’t listen to those guys telling you to bang her ooooooo…….

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by stephenponti(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:
Early this year, my babe broke up with me. According to her, she told me there is a man who is asking her hand for marriage and her parent has already giving her the go ahead to marry d man..

She told me the man is rich and promise to buy her car, bla-bka-bla so I told her there is no problem, she can go ahead since am not ready yet after all am just a shoe-maker still waiting for my NYSC...

Bt of lately like last two weeks this babe started disturbing me that we should come and she is sorry... Well I don't know how she get to know that my mum lent me 600k to start up, of wish am doing well now by his "Grace" and at the same time serving my country presently...

So according to her, she say the man just only wanted to sleep with her and because she refuse and told the man to wait till after their wedding the man broke up with her...as it stands now I don't really know what to do...

IGNORE THE TASTE OF HER PUNA, THERE ARE MORE TASTY PUNA OUT THERE WITH NO PUTRID STENCH
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by robortonia: 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:
Early this year, my babe broke up with me. According to her, she told me there is a man who is asking her hand for marriage and her parent has already giving her the go ahead to marry d man..

She told me the man is rich and promise to buy her car, bla-bka-bla so I told her there is no problem, she can go ahead since am not ready yet after all am just a shoe-maker still waiting for my NYSC...

Bt of lately like last two weeks this babe started disturbing me that we should come and she is sorry... Well I don't know how she get to know that my mum lent me 600k to start up, of wish am doing well now by his "Grace" and at the same time serving my country presently...

So according to her, she say the man just only wanted to sleep with her and because she refuse and told the man to wait till after their wedding the man broke up with her...as it stands now I don't really know what to do...

RUN O

R
U
N
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Viridis(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin grin
SARSCoV2:
Keep banging the P out of her pvssy. When you are tired, you will tell her a lady also asked for your hands in marriage and your parents have accepted. Let her know the lady promised to buy you a jet.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can't stop laughing boss I support u hundred percent
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by calcal: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ahmed0336:
D earlier you leave her and focus on growing your biz, the better for you.

Best advice so far.

She will never be satisfied
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Tribu(m): 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:

This is a lie already, be guided!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by orikoku: 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:

please what business do you start with the 600k. I'm planning to start up something too. Thanks
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
SHE
IS

How she has the nerve to tell you is beyond.me

Why ask for assistance? You don't sound upset about the break up In the first instance....

How do you know she knew of the loan you got?
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by wisdomkid: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Avviala:
Why is this in car talk? grin

It's best you leave her. She doesn't love you and sees you as a backup plan. And those telling you to sleep with her, remember that some girls are cunny and treacherous. Before she will claim pregnancy and you will be forced to either marry or be in her life.

I swear, that word there backup plan is what girls are doing to nice guys out there. While the hoodlums are eating and cleaning mouth like olosho's

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by seguno2: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:

You should do the do and breeze on like a sharp guy.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Jaqenhghar: 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:

Bt of lately like last two weeks this babe stamrted disturbing me that we should come and she is sorry... Well I don't know how she get to know that my mum lent me 600k to start up, of wish am doing well now by his "Grace" and at the same time serving my country presently...

You know what to do you just want validation. Your post and choice of words already say what you know and how you feel.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by meobizy(f): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
You don’t know what to do. What is wrong with the very thing you did since early this year till this complaint? From what I see it worked very well.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Breeze111:

She needs more NACKS from you grin
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Desusi: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Don't mind those who asked u to bang on her oo.No be every snake man dey chop oo.of you do that you're in trouble. Now that you yourself realized that she's oppressive, she may hide your apaerm inside the belly of fish inside water and may never have children in life.Just leave her completely.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by coolh3ad(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Benwallt:
I just don't know the problem wirh most of you sha. Once I broke up with a girl or the broke up with me, that's final. I never allow them any chance to me nor I trying to get back to them. There are many ladies out there meeehn. What da fvck. Pvssy niggas everywhere.

You do well!. I really do not understand that nonsense mentality of "banging an ex till you are tired blah blah blah"...I come dey wonder if na so women scarce reach..."As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool repeats his folly"

You do well once again!!!!.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by mrkings84(m): 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Men, this one gut me....
Couldn't stop laughing since I read this comment....
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by ChiefSweetus: 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
SARSCoV2:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by georgemarcus(m): 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
My dear you already know what to do. You want to seek lala's advise to bleep before you use that 600k to buy sense? Receive sense my brother!!
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
libertyfather:
All nah wash, the man don chop kpomo tire and dint keep to his promise...so she want to come bck, move on man [b]dunt go bck to ur vomi[/b]t

Bro! That vomit yarns no pure, na human being we dey talk about here, besides if you date someone’s Ex, doesn’t that mean your going to someone else’s vomit ? tongue
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Dbrawllm0098(f): 12:46am On Nov 26, 2021
Only a fool would give a cheater another chance

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Alaganature09(m): 12:46am On Nov 26, 2021
SARSCoV2:

angry angry grin grin
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Davegeo2007: 2:28am On Nov 26, 2021
Don't be confused. Just keep going, let your ex move on with her new man. Face your business and service to your fatherland. One day you will meet the right woman God have for you.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Comedian2019: 2:37am On Nov 26, 2021
SARSCoV2:
You crack me up with this line.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Benwallt(m): 2:53am On Nov 26, 2021
coolh3ad:

You do well!. I really do not understand that nonsense mentality of "banging an ex till you are tired blah blah blah"...I come dey wonder if na so women scarce reach..."As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool repeats his folly"

You do well once again!!!!.
it is really a nonsense mentality as you have said n that's some ppl end up with regrets. They won't allow ppl to have peace here by bringing their family matters. Take a firm decision and forget payback fvck (immaturity decision ) on the part if many guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Testimony1988(m): 3:11am On Nov 26, 2021
If you really love her and she's the faithful type, you can give it a try to observe her before going further.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Breeze111:

bro you've done what to do all you need is to get your wits together and stick to the plan,any person that can't stick to you at your worst doesn't deserve to sit with you at your best,know this and know peace,she is trying to emotionally blackmail you,she is a problem stay away from her and stay focused on your job.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by IamDavid(m): 4:03am On Nov 26, 2021
Kindly note that the comment section of this forum has become highly toxic. Never take those comments to heart. Speak to a respected friend and you should be fine. cry
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by peacefuldude(m): 4:44am On Nov 26, 2021
verybadmouth:

It's obvious she's an opportunist. Bang her till her psudjsy runs dry bro. No dulling.
Una go just they open mouth like express dey talk.you don reason his dick size.
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by anambraamaka: 4:58am On Nov 26, 2021
Run run run
Re: My Ex-girl Is Disturbing Me.. What Should I Do by okoroemeka(m): 5:11am On Nov 26, 2021
pussyeater:
Bro! Bang that toto until the rubber tear and after that, just japa... She won use you as extra tire.
I don't see any reason for you to go back to the girl,she is a selfish opportunist who can deny pvssy to somebody that is ready to marry her and leave you because of vague promises,that sort of lady can go to extreme lengths to lock up and zombify a man,be warned,look for another fresh girl and totally reject the opportunist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2014 Vs Toyota Camry 2012 / The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World / Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.