Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Iroko TV Wahala - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Iroko TV Wahala (548 Views)

Nigeria: Nollywood Set To Hit The Market As Iroko Targets London’s Alternative / Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says / Jason Njoku - If I Didn't Ignore Nigeria In The Start, Iroko TV Would Be Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iroko TV Wahala by chival(f): 2:01am On Aug 22, 2021
Iroko tv just debited N10,000 from my account without my authorisation. I subscribed once two years ago and suddenly this is happening today. I contacted their customer care and was told I need to provide my card details for a refund. I told them I am not comfortable doing that and will get back to them later. Please does anyone have any experience with this?
Re: Iroko TV Wahala by zimmaking(m): 2:25am On Aug 22, 2021
nice

Re: Iroko TV Wahala by libertyfather(m): 6:16am On Aug 22, 2021
Why card details instead of account number, guy go on their page on facebook and tweeter to cast them on all their post and comments
Re: Iroko TV Wahala by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 22, 2021
chival:
Iroko tv just debited N10,000 from my account without my authorisation. I subscribed once two years ago and suddenly this is happening today. I contacted their customer care and was told I need to provide my card details for a refund. I told them I am not comfortable doing that and will get back to them later. Please does anyone have any experience with this?
I have been using Iroko since 2013 without any issues.

If I may ask, what card was the money debited from?
Re: Iroko TV Wahala by chival(f): 3:15am On Aug 23, 2021
fados4sure:

I have been using Iroko since 2013 without any issues.

If I may ask, what card was the money debited from?

Mastercard. I have spoken with a customer care rep and they have admitted they were wrong. They also promised to refund my money within 72 hours. Thanks for your response.
Re: Iroko TV Wahala by chival(f): 3:18am On Aug 23, 2021
libertyfather:
Why card details instead of account number, guy go on their page on facebook and tweeter to cast them on all their post and comments
They have promised to give me a refund. If they don't, then I'll have to take it up the way you suggested. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Court Vindicates Babatunde Faro / What Business Can I Start With 500k Naira That Has A High ROI / Verified Paypal Account for Sale (send/receive payment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.