Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Has Anyone Receive Adsense Payment For This Month Of August? Seems Delayed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has Anyone Receive Adsense Payment For This Month Of August? Seems Delayed (700 Views)

Did Anyone Receive Adsense Payment With Access Bank / Please Can I Receive Adsense With Saving Account? / Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Receive Adsense Payment For This Month Of August? Seems Delayed by julie981: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2021
The payment supposed to paid yesterday and today is 22 of August the payment is yet the paid... Has anyone receive his or her payment?
Re: Has Anyone Receive Adsense Payment For This Month Of August? Seems Delayed by CallMeDrino: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
julie981:
The payment supposed to paid yesterday and today is 22 of August the payment is yet the paid... Has anyone receive his or her payment?

Oga, Google don't pay on weekends. Google will start payment tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help On This: / Blog Tutorials- Let Me Take You By The Hand / Pls Any One Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.