Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets (30293 Views)

Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Praying For Ukraine / 100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by clothingonline(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
I notice every Nigerian president will always do several family wedding before leaving office even GEJ did 2

Premium men. Clothing clearance low price payment on delivery
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Aidejay(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
So using Reno's point, based on the assumption that all
Politicians acquire private jets through cheating, diversion of public funds, embezzlement, mismanagement, bribery, kick backs, contract inflation, budget padding, evidence tampering, threats and intimidation, theft and many more.

So how are pastors acquiring theirs?
Remember pastors are ment to be the "holier" ones in this conversation.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Muchmore024: 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
. How can a pastor, someone who ought to live a moderate life,set good example and Christ-like aquire material things like estates,exotic cars, private jet(s) at the expense of the members tithes and offerings and whenever anyone raises concern they quote the Bible verse "Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" to cover up this fraud.

Ought??
Where in Bible was it written that a man of God has to live a moderate life?
Where is it in law of the land that a pastor should set good example by living in poverty??

Where in Bible did you read that Jesus was a poor man while he was on Earth? Is it the same Jesus that rented a private ship with his disciple and sail to the other side of the sea just to go rest. Or the Jesus that the soilders gamble to win his garment cos it was expensive one. Or the Jesus that dine only with rich.
Christ-like people are not poor. They are rich.
Meanwhile I'm not a pastor neither am I affiliated to any religion.
I'm just a normal sane person that thinks wide. Being a clergy Is a profession like any other random profession. La work, la pay . Provided you don't put gun to anyone head to give
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by harsysky(m): 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
Even the masses are looking for the opportunities the politicians have, believe me the masses are no different from our corrupt politicians, they will wail and cry but just give them a little opportunity, they will become more heartless than their formal oppressors, I have personally learnt to live my personal life in my own way, 90% of Nigerians are thieves.

You guys comment like people that just have head and no atom of sense. Nigerians could be looking for the opportunity because these people called politicians are grooming higher thieves. Do you expect to see a good Nigerian when the leader is a thief. Comment like one that has brain naa. All we ask is a system that would curb thieves, not leaving it open for every tom, dick and harry.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by wisdomkid: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
I totally and completely disagree with you Mr Rhino. A politician may be a wealthy business man before venturing into politics. Infact many politicians are successful businessmen....not all are corrupt.

Pastors have a calling except those that called themselves. How can a pastor, someone who ought to live a moderate life,set good example and Christ-like aquire material things like estates,exotic cars, private jet(s) at the expense of the members tithes and offerings and whenever anyone raises concern they quote the Bible verse "Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" to cover up this fraud.

Meanwhile your boss, Jonathan have been hobnobbing with Buhari since apparently to escape him and his wife being investigated for massive looting during his regime, yet you lost your voice on it.

Sense is far from you. The stuff that could make a man-turn-politician successful before venturing into Politics isn't in a man-turn-pastor abi?
Truly, Nigerians are SLAVES to their oppressors.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by wisdomkid: 1:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
Educationalserv:
how many jets landed in Abuja when Jonathan foster daughter married when u where .s.a .hypocrite reno.

Show us proof abeg. Na amebor work we all dey
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by wisdomkid: 1:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kobicove:
Most of those who attended this wedding only do it so they could go asskiss the president.

I assure you that if this wedding were held after Buhari's tenure as president you would not see more than 5 private jets on the tarmac!

You know how many people are loyal to the president? You know those benefiting from his presidency?
Don't fool yourself. Buhari still have loyal billionaires friends more than 5
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by wisdomkid: 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
Olowoshako:
Rubbish talk when Jonathan pikin do weeding, will no waiting happen. Abeg park well. All of he na na big theif no difference. Both Acp and Pdp

Almost died while trying to understand what you mean!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by RichAbujaGuy: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sorry o, Pastor Reno, no one travel to Addis Ababa when you married the pretty lady and dedicated your baby at the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church.

At least the Hon GEJ gave you a heart felt a s/o. grin

What we know about Reno Omokri’s recent marriage scandal

"he congratulatory message read:

“I congratulate Pastor Reno Omokri and his family on the dedication of their daughter, Weyinmi Ebele, at the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church.

May my namesake, Baby Ebele, grow up in wisdom and stature and in favour with God and man. And may she display the same spirit of loyalty, intelligence, and a very high level of commitment that Reno typifies. In Christ’s Name. GEJ."

Former President Goodluck Jonathan

https://dnbstories.com/2021/05/what-we-know-about-reno-omokris-marriage-scandal.html

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by BigRocky: 2:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Abroadbased:
.You really made a big point. This is called rational thinking. Tumps up to you for your astute observation
Thanks man

I appreciate your acknowledgement...
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by NigeriaLimited: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
FFFk is never a happy person
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Muna4real(f): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
I totally and completely disagree with you Mr Rhino. A politician may be a wealthy business man before venturing into politics. Infact many politicians are successful businessmen....not all are corrupt.

Pastors have a calling except those that called themselves. How can a pastor, someone who ought to live a moderate life,set good example and Christ-like aquire material things like estates,exotic cars, private jet(s) at the expense of the members tithes and offerings and whenever anyone raises concern they quote the Bible verse "Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm" to cover up this fraud.

Meanwhile your boss, Jonathan have been hobnobbing with Buhari since apparently to escape him and his wife being investigated for massive looting during his regime, yet you lost your voice on it.

Please, where and when did you get this idea that pastors should live a"moderate" life? And you told you moderate life is christ like?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by NGpatriot: 2:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Oponu, you had nothing to say when you and your oga shared gold plated iponhes as wedding gifts or when you and your oga dragged the most extravagant wedding ceremony in Nigeria.

Ode hypocrite.

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by NGpatriot: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Btw, who is this useless and shameless adulterer, fornicator, wife and family abandoner with zero morale worth and credibility to even say anything about other people?

What a waste of human space..
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Muna4real(f): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bottomofpussy:
Some politicians were rich businessmen before joining politics or holding any political appointment......no pastor was ever a rich businessmen before becoming a pastor........all rich pastors grew from d scratch to become billionaires.......... Dino you talk senselessly and foolishly sometimes

Lol
You claim that politicians where rich businessmen but I'm very sure that you can't list the businesses they had before becoming politicians.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Muna4real(f): 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
DEROX:
grin grin dis one no be by 400 Cows

What do you mean?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by obinna58(m): 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Freestainworld:
Even the masses are looking for the opportunities the politicians have, believe me the masses are no different from our corrupt politicians, they will wail and cry but just give them a little opportunity, they will become more heartless than their formal oppressors, I have personally learnt to live my personal life in my own way, 90% of Nigerians are thieves.
Reasons I don't complain much about the bad situation of Nigeria.
The masses are criminals and nothing will change
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Muna4real(f): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Aidejay:
So using Reno's point, based on the assumption that all
Politicians acquire private jets through cheating, diversion of public funds, embezzlement, mismanagement, bribery, kick backs, contract inflation, budget padding, evidence tampering, threats and intimidation, theft and many more.

So how are pastors acquiring theirs?
Remember pastors are ment to be the "holier" ones in this conversation.

Members by jet's for their pastors. I've seen one with my two eyes embarassed
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Kfed4ril(m): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Educationalserv:
how many jets landed in Abuja when Jonathan foster daughter married when u where .s.a .hypocrite reno.

Lol
Corrupt Jonathan is now a standard for saint Buhari.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by IzzyAgu: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
[quote][/quote] I actually saw it when he posted on facebook.
That Guy is a Parasite

Nigeria must obey
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by larryking540: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:

80% of nigeria politicians were not wealthy enough to fly a private jet ,you and I know that ,so let's not justify by covering up the truth ,if they were so wealth they wouldn't be concerning looting the state account dry
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by lexyclasy: 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:

If you think is easy to be a pastor just try and open house fellowship or home cell, when those pastors were suffering non of you cares, you thought pastors live by tithe don't you know a lot of wealthy men attend churches and do bless the men of God, but the politicians that suppose to be accountable and render services are the one you are praising on high heavens, pastors don't owe you but your politicians did because it is a mandate and are responsible for the constituencies that elected them. you claim they are made men before they enter politics, how many of them owns this private jets before entering politics......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Reno is just a big fool
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Evidenx(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Well he has a point

Both Pastors and Politicians are public servants, who are meant to serve people

Any oppulence and extravagance on both public servants should be condemned without sentiments ...

A quick booking estimate of private jet on execujet and Caverton starts from $5000 and that's for small jets

YOU ARE WRONG! A PASTOR IS NOT A PUBLIC SERVANT,HE WAS NOT ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE,BUT HE IS A PUBLIC FIGURE.
TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT A PASTOR IS A GOD SERVANT,HE WAS CALLED BY GOD AND ANSWERABLE TO GOD(Even though he serves the public)
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Educationalserv: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Lol
Corrupt Jonathan is now a standard for saint Buhari.
hypocrite reno has no moral right to talk about jets after work as s.a to Jonathan.
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Gfskw: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
You are no difference
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by uthlaw: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:

all Nigeria politicians are corrupt!
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Kfed4ril(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Educationalserv:
hypocrite reno has no moral right to talk about jets after work as s.a to Jonathan.

I’m not talking about Reno, everybody knows his a hypocrite.
I’m talking about baba Buhari who promised change and now doing worse then the Jonathan the castigated and at same time using him as a standard
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by KennethEnyi(m): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kobicove:
Most of those who attended this wedding only do it so they could go asskiss the president.

I assure you that if this wedding were held after Buhari's tenure as president you would not see more than 5 private jets on the tarmac!

I disagree o buhari has a lot of fans abroad o
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Citizen0(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
You are more than right. Eye servicers.

Freestainworld:
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by Elnon: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
THIS!!!

So true...Majority of Nigerians are no different from these corrupt politicians!
Freestainworld:
Re: Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets by KINGPRIEST777(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
adolfHitler1934:

Do you think undecided?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fear That Atiku May Pick PDP Ticket Forced APC To Throw Race Open / Aisha Alhassan Collapses At Adamawa IDP Camp, Revived With A Bottle Of Coke / Abdulsalami Abubakar Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.