Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Give Yourself Time - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Give Yourself Time (403 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Yourself Time by Victoroduogu(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2021
GIVE YOURSELF TIME
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”Harriet Tubman
My plans fell through . I watched it slip off my hands like a ceramic from wet hands. I had nurtured the dream to publish my first novella on my 25th birthday, the 15th of August, 2021.
I finished the first draft and sent it out for reviews. Interestingly, the reviews were awesome. It injected me with courage to push harder. There were recommendations, huge ones, but the novella was welcomed by all who reviewed it. You know that feeling of doing something special on special days, like releasing an album, publishing a book, and the likes; it overwhelmed me and I was drunk...

Click the link for the complete story.
oduoguvictor.

(1) (Reply)

Children Of Biafra / The Gold Mine / My First Meeting With A Ghost (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.