Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija (14809 Views)

5 Most Beautiful Female Housemates On BBNaija 2019 / Top 5 Most Expensive Housemates On BBNaija 2019 Show / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? (2) (3) (4)

Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2021
Singer and evangelist, Kas Shobayo, popularly known as Kas Beats, is of the view that Christians who can withstand sexual temptations can take part in popular reality TV show, Big Brother Naija.

Speaking in an interview with Sunday Scoop, Kas said, “Big Brother Naija is an entertainment programme but Satan can use entertainment to deceive us from the main goal of our lives. Nigeria is stressed because the leaders are mafias, and people need a way to relieve themselves.

So, they watch Big Brother Naija to get away from the stress of the country. Yes, life is hard but if we can focus the energy we place on BBNaija on prayers and fixing our country by ourselves, without our leaders, I think we would be in a better position.

Strong Christians that can withstand sexual temptations can go on Big Brother Naija and use it as a medium to preach God’s word. I would love to go for Big Brother Naija celebrity edition. It would be very entertaining for the people. I would bring ministry in a way they have never seen before.”

Going down memory lane, Kas who recently did a remix of his hit song, Fimile, featuring Samsong and Akpororo, stated that betrayal and disappointment inspired the song.

He said, “At that time in 2009 when I produced the song, I was in Egbeda, Lagos. I was going through a lot of stress. The friends that God used me to help in London betrayed me when I got to Lagos. When I got married, my then mother-in-law did not want me to take my ex-wife home.

After the wedding, the mother told her (ex-wife) to sit down and told me to leave. I got married and went home without a wife because her mother controlled her and the entire family. I was depressed. I remember at that time that I used to go to bus stops in Egbeda and Orile Iganmu (in Lagos).

I would stand there and listen to conductors argue. They would say in Yoruba, ‘Fimile jo, owo mi da’ (Leave me alone, where is my money)? I then learnt how to use those slangs. From there, God gave me the inspiration to make the beat.

The beat took me only about 15 minutes to make and then I started using the word, ‘Fimile,’ but I did not know how to pronounce the word ‘esu’ (devil) in Yoruba. So, I just decided to be commercial and use the lyrics, ‘Fimile baby, fimile.’

In the song I was trying to say stress, betrayal and disappointment should leave me alone. Now that I know a bit of Yoruba language and I am an evangelist, I changed the lyrics to ‘Fimile esu, fimile (Leave me alone devil).

I also decided to feature Samsong and Akpororo.”

https://punchng.com/christians-who-can-withstand-temptations-can-go-on-bbnaija-kas-beats/

Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2021

Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by Gospelpreacher1: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?
GOD is Holy and without Holiness, no eyes will see Him.
The Eyes of the LORD are too pure to behold Iniquity
Except you don't value your soul or you wanna deceive yourself

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by dapsoneh: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Na so! Bamabam na choir member before she was 'toiletized' by Mr. Teddy A... If you are a true xtian, no even bother to go

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021

Na resist the devil the Bible tok o no bi to invite am con dey test your resistance e go shock you big time...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by blinking001(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Christianity has gone to the dogs.

Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by Shellsploit: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Useless thread!
Ordinary Cartoon network na +18 grin

The country itself is already full of temptations.

Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Okay
Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by Uyi168: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Go ahead and place a goat close to a yam and expect it to play nice.

Make una dey deceive unaselves.

Bbn na soft olosho show. Thats why Its selling and geeting bigger.

If preaching dey hungry you, travel to Afghanistan.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by slawormiir: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

Strong Christians that can withstand sexual temptations can go on Big Brother Naija and use it as a medium to preach God’s word

You mean someone like Righteousness2 go enter bbnaija and go probably meet person like me the slawormiir in the house....

How he go be that period.....I just dey imagine...

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by Prettypearl021(f): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2021
It will be a complete waste of time...
Bros kas should know that that same temptation keeps the house mates through vote..you see temptation you say make Christians go, who goes to meet temptation?
Na bad people/things Nigerians dey vote for

Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by Nwaezeudo: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Inukwa undecided
Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by Seunjalika: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2021
D
Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by goldtube(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by tomilayomi: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Omo see scope... grin
Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by AntiChristian: 9:50am On Aug 22, 2021
It easy for the devil to use programs like these to gain followers.

Big Brother Nonsense.

Surely many will follow the dajjal or antichrist!

Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by whytediamond(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2021
That's more like telling another 21st century Daniel to sleep in the lion's den for 1 night.

Death automatically.

Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by omoadeleye(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Kas beat
Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤

Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by Gadafii: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2021
Na talk be this
Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by eagleonearth(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2021
Wow not really

The show is anything but christian but can educate positively if you choose as a disciplined adult to filter content up for consumption. From tasks carried out to games played, meals preparation and general healthy interactions, one can pick up one or two things.

But going in there as a christian, I can't because, if I am to be real, I won't even qualify because the sultry vibes needed from beginning to end will be "naturally" lacking in me. Remember biggie is a business man and so are his sponsors too.
Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by kayuseful: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2021
Bible didn't ask you to withstand sexual temptation: it says FLEE
End time singer

Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by Ayo2004: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2021
No Christian in Nigeria
Everybody is a hypocrite making noise about the sin of others while forming Jesus until they are caught in their own sins..if they are not caught,they deceive themselves thinking they are good Christians

Today is Sunday,all of them rush to church,there are like 5 churches in every street in southern Nigeria but yet the tribalism,corruption,religous stupidity and crime rate in the country is out of the world so who are u people deceiving
They keep making noise that if u don't give your life to Christ,u are bound for hell
So all our ancestors that did not do that are all in hell abi

Watch as they drag this man,BBNaija, the housemates and my honest self

Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by falseprophet: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 22, 2021
Patiently waiting for Saphiere (whose gender can stay without sex for two or more years) to comment,,,,,

Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by maureensylvia(f): 9:54am On Aug 22, 2021

Check out my signature for affordable and quality Foodstuffs from North
Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by aywhy93(m): 9:54am On Aug 22, 2021
Christians who can withstand eviction ni...
Re: Kas Beats: Christians Who Can Withstand Temptations Can Go On Bbnaija by Bmaster(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Na resist the devil the Bible tok o no bi to invite am con dey test your resistance e go shock you big time...
a deep saying.

BBNaija All Stars: "Why I Want Ilebaye To Win N120m Prize" – Tacha / Nollywood Film, ; Free Download / Trailer For AY's First Movie '30 Days In Atlanta'.