Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami (20788 Views)

This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Mecka: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2021
A former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has hit back at critics over comments on a viral picture where he and Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Pantami, were seen embracing and exchanging pleasantries.

Fani-Kayode in a series of tweets had declared that his religion taught him to shake hands when it extended to him in friendship.

He wondered why his critics could go-ahead to make unfavourable comments for merely taking photographs with a fellow Nigerian in Isa Pantami, saying they, (his critics) don’t know what he knows or sees what he sees.

He wrote, “Are you still foaming at the mouth because I shook hands with Isa Pantami? Keep foaming and let your blood pressure go higher.

“If you like drop dead. I offer no apology or explanation and I need no validation from you. You either trust my judgement or you do not and either way, I do not care.”

According to Fani-Kayode, his faith has taught him to be at peace with as many people as possible, especially those who have expressed regrets over their past misdeeds.

“You see my faith teaches me to forgive those that express regrets about their past actions and utterances and to be at peace with as many people as possible.

“It also teaches me to shake a hand when it is extended to me in friendship.

“The bottom line is as follows: you can do and say your worse. You can vent until you wee in your pants.

You can wail until you defecate in your trousers. You can scream and shout from morning till night,” He said.

Fani-Kayode compared his critics to a weather-beaten and rain-soaked chicken said he is not bothered about their rants over taking a picture with Pantami. He declared Pantami as a friend and noting that they may not agree on everything.

“You can run up and down like a weather-beaten and rain-soaked chicken whose head has been cut off until you collapse.

“You can do all these things simply because I took a picture with a fellow Nigerian and called him my friend and brother.

“It does not move me and it changes nothing: though we may not agree on everything, Isa and I are now friends and we will remain friends. Live with it or die with it.

“If most of you had 10% of my courage and foresight Nigeria would be a far better place. History will vindicate me and posterity will judge us all.

You do not know what I know and you do not see what I see. You assume the worse because you are the worse.

Whatever you choose to say or do I don’t care. All I know is that I will never prostitute my principles or compromise my stance on fundamental issues and I will disagree with those that I choose to disagree with but I will never be driven by hate or be deaf, dumb and blind to reason.

And unlike most of you I can never be a coward. I have the courage to be civil and to be civilised to those that offer me respect and friendship even if we do not agree on all things. The question is, do you?

You didn’t see Buba Galadima hugging Ahmad Lawal.

You did not see GEJ shaking hands with PMB. You did not see Atiku shaking hands with PMB.

You did not see GEJ shaking hands with Osinbajo. The only thing you saw was FFK shaking hands with Isa Pantami!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/my-faith-teaches-me-to-forgive-fani-kayode-reacts-to-viral-picture-with-pantami/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by tomilayomi: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2021
All na sakamanje grin

Meanwhile, I have cassava enlargement and delay ejaculation remedy for matured men who care for it.
Click my Username for more info...

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by NwaNimo1(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2021

122 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Ikpeyi: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Femi na AGIP man...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by GuyWise(m): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Seniorwriter(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2021
FFK the cruise man....i guess he is politically correct....SMH @all our corrupt politicians in/from Nigeria.....
Very anyhow and double standard kinds of lower beings!

Deep Quote:
Religion na politics in Nigeria, Africa!

WE NEED YOUNG VISIONARY LEADERS IN NIGERIA!

@SENIORWRITER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Harrykn: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2021
Sad souls
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Nuelito: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2021
Seen
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by clarocuzioo(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2021
You can forgive a terrorist but you cannot forgive the woman that birthed lovely kids for you.

Femi is just a hungry dog, give him food and he will sing for you.

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Validated: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
clarocuzioo:
You can forgive a terrorist but you cannot forgive the woman that birthed lovely kids for you.

Femi is just a hungry dog, give him food and he will sing for you.
Very good note there.
FFK, you have lost it, just like Reno. The three opposition voices I respected, two have turn out to be hypocrites. Only Fayose has so far remained his true self. 2023 will tell if Fayose is also a hype!

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by flamingREED(m): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
We should forgive all snakes in the woods and everywhere because our faith teaches that we forgive.

3 Likes

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by KingsizeD(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
lol
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Hezmatosky: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
Then call ur wife now and apologise to her and take her back kiss

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by dejiih01: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
We all know as e dey go. Okay

5 Likes

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by timay(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Meedon: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Yeye Bello

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by oluwaseyi0: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Forgive what exactly?

So you officially admit pantami is a terrorist

You should let us know what you are forgiving him of

9 Likes

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by chiemmanuel(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
What do you expect from a political prostitute

5 Likes

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by zombieHUNTER: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Anywhere Belle face

Nigerian politicians lack principle

7 Likes

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
The two most deadly combination
Religion and Politics...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by money121(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ok
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Aufbauh(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
I will take ffk seriously only if his convictions were truly borne out of forgiveness.
Come think of it I see nothing wrong for people to change their stance over time if their perception or conviction changes over such.

2 Likes

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by olu77(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Then call ur wife now and apologise to her and take her back kiss

grin grin you got him there. He will respond with something like 'my faith did not teach me to go to that extreme'

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by MrColdsweat: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Southern politicians have no shame....

Meanwhile, Where are my igbo brothers who constantly refer to ffk as "my inlaw"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Green snake and grass come to mind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by dimmyj(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Indeed
Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Iamgrey5(m): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Forgive him for what

bullshit

Na Im dey sleep with your wife

1 Like

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by donestk(m): 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Expect less from people and know peace.

---
errands.ng® - Nigeria’s largest online marketplace to get things done quickly. Post errands, receive offers from people and award the task to someone. Learn more: https://errands.ng

1 Like

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Pidginwhisper: 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bastard

3 Likes

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
"Femi Fani Kayode is my boy. Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy."
- Olusegun Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
This one na Olosho na as far as you fit pay him go dey your side. cheesy grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine / Emergency Numbers Of Security Agencies In Nigeria / A New Dawn Of Greater Economic Development Coming To Anambra-state!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.