Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) (63970 Views)

Nomination Brawl: El-rufai Shares Bob Marley’s Song About Betrayal. / 50th Birthday: Osita Chidoka Shows Legwork While Dancing To Naira Marley's Song / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Dirpetaner: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
He has married the first one....oh you thought this is his last wife?
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Banmeallday: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
They are just a bunch of NIGGARS..

See them. No good hospital, no world class anything, but party they want, even dem backwards sharia folks dem...
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by ChiefAfonja: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
Muslims hypocrisy
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Pierocash(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Secular
thanks bro, some things makes one lose concentration sometimes
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Mrlucky81(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
This is NIGERIA
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by saajus: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
In the same state where Hisbah Police see mannequins as a sin. That's why I am not in support of any Yoruba nation. The issue is the poor vs the rich. The Elites and politicians use Ethnicity and religion as tools to divide the poor. Even FFK supporting Kanu and Igboho was seen laughing with those guys' enemies. Igboho is in a police cell in Cotonou,Benin Rep. Kanu is suffering in the cell in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by collinsy2: 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
The only crime in Nigeria bis to be poor or belong to political opposition

Swing
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
9japride:
They ensure the masses continue arguing aimlessly while the big boys keep catching cruise and flexing.

This is the whole thing behind the hailers and wailers narratives but most of my niggas from the other side will see it differently...
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Shimran(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
effort1:

Loud it so that Shameless, confused antichristian and shimran can hear it. grin

Mr effort, you know why refused to quote you back? It is because you are using my words against me: no where i affirmed that Jesus was God's son but quoting from your scripture.

Again all Christian I interacted with have same view that Father means Lord, superior while son mean whosever believed in his teacher, therefore comes Jesus first son then the rest.

"Begotten" that was related with Jesus and God was thrown out of The Bible by 32 Christian scholars of the highest eminent, backed by over 50 denominations: it was said to be fabrication, interpolation, concoction and the like.
I refers you to my teacher and mentor: Dr Zakir Naik YouTube channel for more.

I also welcomes your recommends of any scholars of yours.
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hisbah is for the poor.
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by AntiChristian: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
effort1:
Antichristian, shimran, madridguy, Vaughanlanrewaj, have you seen the emptiness of the religion you practice? The same hypocritical religion you want to force on others?

Looks like your cursed sharia only affects the poor, while the rich can break it at will.

Islam is a scam and a curse to humanity.

So you mentioned me to tell me what really?

Yahweh is a curse to his people in the old testament which is full of mistakes.

That's why you need a new covenant to correct those errors.

Christianity and you Christians are the intolerant scam!

Failure in practically doesn't make Shari'a defective. It just shows that humans are humans.

Get sense!

2 Likes

Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by nurain150(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pierocash:
If i say Sharia is hypocrisy ,the descendants of mumusman idiot fodio will call me names.

Why will those sponsoring Sharia across Africa invite Naira Marley to perform in their ceremony,but be sending foolishibah police to go about arresting youths for attending clubs and living the normal secular life that comes with youthful age?

Islam is hypocrisy
you are an hypocrite yourself, pierocash, you want to advertise your signature for likes, Idiot shocked
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
9japride:
Politics in Nigeria and the world over is full of hypocrisy. Are you not perplexed that Afghans are running away from sharia law and yet majority of them support sharia law. Why can't those from Islamic countries run to the Middle East? Being politically correct has made a lot of western countries to be dumb. No body changes. Imagine having a programme for repentant boko haram fighter for 9ja. Replace boko haram and put in politicians, is it ever possible to have a repentant politican? Tomorrow one criminally minded fellow will then push for a programme for repentant politicians with the scarce resources in the country. They ensure the masses continue arguing aimlessly while the big boys keep catching cruise and flexing. Smh.

Life is absurd

1 Like

Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
AntiChristian:

So you mentioned me to tell me what really?

Yahweh is a curse to his people in the old testament which is full of mistakes.

That's why you need a new covenant to correct those errors.

Christianity and you Christians are the intolerant scam!

Failure in practically doesn't make Shari'a defective. It just shows that humans are humans.

Get sense!

Both Christianity and Islam add to the things that make life absurd
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by tnerro1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
taiwolomo1:
forget that thing abeg! Them no hear "orgasm"?? grin. Don't be deceived by north being less previledged oh! Those babes u saw in that video soji pass u! They have toured the whole wide world bro! grin

Bros, you don’t need to tell me na, there is this Amina I know, slim like Yusuf ‘s wife, walks small small, talks small small but when she handles your dick in za oda room, bros , you go wan go mosque on Friday grin and she likes being ontop, says she can cum multiple times when she is on top riding the boy wink grin
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pierocash:
If i say Sharia is hypocrisy ,the descendants of mumusman idiot fodio will call me names.

Why will those sponsoring Sharia across Africa invite Naira Marley to perform in their ceremony,but be sending foolishibah police to go about arresting youths for attending clubs and living the normal secular life that comes with youthful age?

Islam is hypocrisy
you are hypocrite blaming the wrong doings of muslim to the islamic teaching
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Bluntemperor: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
adeniyiemmanuel:
ban Ko bank nii

Bro,are you sure say dey ban nam!
Anyway,the Oyinbo wey make pencil na hym make eraser,so what is the fuss about?
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Chiffy: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
Thunder obliterate Hisbah and Poverty at the same time.
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by yommen: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
Evajewel:
Hisbah no get mouth reach here

Hisbah: sharing that video online is Aram.
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by SirBalo29(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
This what they call Money stop nonsense.. I must get this money.
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by AntiChristian: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Both Christianity and Islam add to the things that make life absurd

So that means China would have the best governance in the world right?
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by 9japride(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Life is absurd
[color=#006600][/color]

Very true.
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by fkj950ax(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
The wedding is a private affair.
The song was banned from public airplay.
What don't you understand OP
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Shegzy8(m): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lovenorth:

Why are you deceiving yourself?

People in Nigeria, particularly Southern Christians, they like to call Boko Haram, say Boko Haram are terrorists... Look, what Boko Haram is doing in Northern Nigeria, the Catholic church and the Anglican church did it all around the world.

In Latin America, they were forcefully Catholicised - by force, or Conquistadors kill you!

Latin Americans, they went to other people's land, they forcefully... They did not call it terrorism. They are calling Boko Haram terrorists because they're in control of the world, the White Anglo-Saxon Protestant... What they did was worse than what Boko Haram is doing. Go to Algeria, look at what the Anglican church did to the aboriginal... The natives...

In Canada, the one in Canada, they killed natives...

There was this controversy between Constantine and Arius of the Eastern church... They call it "the Arian heresy".. Now what happened then was that in Rome (later spread to the Roman world all over Europe) if you did not believe according to the dogma that came out of the Council of Nicaea, they were killing you. So they were killing all these people.

And then when they want to kill you, they're not just going to kill you. They will kill you say: "we are killing you in the name of God".

So there used to be a lot of people in present day Turkey who actually believed in the same doctrines that Christ taught and they did not deviate from it. They did not change... They did not accept trinity and all of that. But they were killed one by one, one by one.

But there are still about 20,000 of them in Turkey. 20,000 of them. They were killed. These were people who used to be all over the country. They were killed until now there's only 20,000 of them. If you go on YouTube, you'll see where I preached to them.

So these are people they hold true to the original faith of Christ; that Christ taught when he was on Earth. They don't believe in all these trinity, and praying to Yeshua (Jesus) and all of that.

But here's the thing, at that time, they had something called "the Holy Inquisition" and you can just research it... Don't take my word for it... Go and research it... Where for instance, they'll catch you and say:

"do you believe in the trinity?"

If you say NO, you'll be tied, they'll put a fire. You'll be burnt in that fire. Or they might put you on a stake. So that was how they wiped out away the pure Orthodox Christianity from Europe. They were killing people, they were doing a lot of things. It was a horrible thing.
By pastor Reno Omokri grin

That was there way of life then...they believed in the swords. It is archaic toe and millions of Christians out there, everything I do is between me and my God, so far I do not harm, kill or destroy anybody. If the Christians them did it, the Christians now do not. We do not kill for our God, we do not force, kill, threaten, attack or place bounty on anyone for doing what doesn't trample someone's human right.
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by akdjr(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
You think say Yusuf no de ball?
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by UncleKoboko: 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pierocash:

Islam is hypocrisy
You're a fo
ol
A BLOODY one at that.
What concerns religion here?

Did you criticize your pastor sule that has been sleeping with all nollywood actress?
Just yesterday, two twin pastors were arrested for defiling a 12 years.
And your Indomie filled head replaced with brain hasn't seen the hypocrisy of Christainity?
Woe betide that your useless mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by engrhorla(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Ykc2(m): 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jolomenas:

Can you please point out a verse in the Quran that says kill whoever leaves Islam?
If you don’t know something just shutup or rather do your own research and find out the real truth.
Btw the only time it’s allowed to kill an apostate is when that person leaves islam and conspires with the enemies of religion to harm Muslims, then that person should be killed. Otherwise then that person is free to walk out of islam and leave in peace.
we no dey talk with sake of talking we dey back it up with fact, grin grin ;DBlasphemy and apostasy
Blasphemy is punishable by death in Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan , Brunei , Mauritania and Saudi Arabia . Among non-Muslim-majority cases, the harshest blasphemy laws are in Italy , where the maximum penalty is three years in prison.22 Feb 2020
Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Blacknote: 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
chatinent:
Even hypo no fit wash the criticism. Call it hypo-crite.
Good wordplay. One of the best I've seen in this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Ykc2(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jolomenas:

Can you please point out a verse in the Quran that says kill whoever leaves Islam?
If you don’t know something just shutup or rather do your own research and find out the real truth.
Btw the only time it’s allowed to kill an apostate is when that person leaves islam and conspires with the enemies of religion to harm Muslims, then that person should be killed. Otherwise then that person is free to walk out of islam and leave in peace.
this google

Re: Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) by Hawkler: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hmmmm...You needed to be in a club @ Dubai, were you LL see Arab guy's from Saudi, Kuwait & Yemen etc, popping champagne so hard, but when you see them in white jalabia the next day you must doubt your 20-20 vision twice...for "Hisba miscreant puppets" those ones are designed for shanty areas & it occupants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara Governor, Abdulfatah Ahmed's Hairstyle Got People Talking (Photo) / CBN Hires Children Of Atiku, Arase, Others Illegally - Sahara Reporters / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.