Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria (1055 Views)

Over 60% Of The Political Elite Are Incompetent, Have No Capacity - Peter Obi / Peter Okoye: Igbo Socio-cultural Confusion, Cultural Inferiority Complex / Smear Campaign: Your Failures Not Elite Are After You, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by RZArecta(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2021
No offence to the nice and hardworking Igbo men and women scattered all around the world but your leaders are useless. From your governors to senators and House of Representatives members and even the ones claiming to be "human rights defenders". I shall also add all the wings and factions of Ohanaeze ndi Igbo, they're all a bunch of total waste pipes.

Why my tirade and invectives against your leaders you may ask ? Well their greed and lack of leadership capacity created a vacuum that IPOB filled, that vacuum has lead to the deaths of hundreds of innocent young Igbo youths and right now, a 17 years old Igbo girl named Gloria Okolie has been slammed with nothing short of terrorism charges after details of her secret incarceration and extortion of her family members were made public. Shame on all of una.

I know the Nigerian police very well, I know what they can concoct and I can tell you that baring any last minute miracle, that girl is sure to spend 2021 Christmas in jail instead of with her family, next year's Christmas as a free person isn't even sure for her. Why do you call yourself a leader yet your young men and women are hounded, some even in front of their parents and whisked away to Abuja ? In the case of Gloria Okolie, she was even washing their clothes, let's not allow our imaginations wander sha. They kept her for over two months without charge only to mess up her life like this. A million curses on Igbo leaders if they don't stand up as one and fight for the release of that girl and other innocents in police custody under the guise of arrested Ipob militants.

A word is enough for the wise cool

#FreeGloriaOkolie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by adekanmbi1986(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2021
Hmm
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by RZArecta(m): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
You have fulani terrorists even caught with weapons freed under 24 hours, Sunday Igboho pissed off the government and even carried weapons but Yoruba leaders stood up for him, an ex president of Yoruba descent even went to Benin republic on his behalf but you call yourself a leader and allowed a 17 year old girl sleep in jail for months, maybe even get molested in custody because you're afraid to open your rotten mouths. Today, most of you fóols went to church but you can't open your mouths for your people. Because of what ? Shame on all of you, a very big shame and curses upon all of you

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by Franklyspeakin: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Good talk. I support you.
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by RZArecta(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
Good talk. I support you.
thank you sir. If these so called leaders are not called out and forced to take action now then I'm afraid they might decide to open the doors for a complete extermination of every living thing in the SE region just for their political gain
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by Lovelive: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
That girl's news is making me bleeding
I can't hold it
So unfortunate
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by RZArecta(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lovelive:
That girl's news is making me bleeding
I can't hold it
So unfortunate

look at how they paraded her like a common criminal and inflated her age from 17 to 22 so she can be tried as an adult. Is the Devil not based in Nigeria as we're talking right now instead of hell fire ?

5 Likes

Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by RZArecta(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
RZArecta:
You have fulani terrorists even caught with weapons freed under 24 hours, Sunday Igboho pissed off the government and even carried weapons but Yoruba leaders stood up for him, an ex president of Yoruba descent even went to Benin republic on his behalf but you call yourself a leader and allowed a 17 year old girl sleep in jail for months, maybe even get molested in custody because you're afraid to open your rotten mouths. Today, most of you fóols went to church but you can't open your mouths for your people. Because of what ? Shame on all of you, a very big shame and curses upon all of you

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by udele1: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
This rather exposes the hypocrisy of IPOB and the foolishness of their members.

Those arrested sin 2016 are still in prison, no legal representation or visits.

Those killed nothing for them. The ESN members arrested recently, no lawyer for them or sit at home for their release.

Once kanu is arrested, they are providing lawyer, declaring sit at home etc.

This should be a lesson for both IPOB members and the girls dating them. If anything happens to you, you are on your own. They are only interested in Nnamdi Kanu because he is in control of their bank account.

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
RZArecta:
look at how they paraded her like a common criminal and inflated her age from 17 to 22 so she can be tried as an adult. Is the Devil not based in Nigeria as we're talking right now instead of hell fire ?

I HAVE GIVEN UP ON NIGERIA.....it's irredeemable!

Only naive and dumb Igbos stil believe Nigeria is a safe and just society for them and their future generations to comfortably live in!

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by RZArecta(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

I HAVE GIVEN UP ON NIGERIA.....it's irredeemable!

Only naive and dumb Igbos stil believe Nigeria is a safe and just society for them and their future generations to comfortably live in!
it's so sad, scary and shameful

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by Fejoku: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
At least the whole world can see how useless main stream Igbo politicians are. All it takes for the terrorist government to unlawfully arrest, rape, abduct or kill any Igbo in Nigeria is just to label that person as an IPOB member. This is a freedom fighting organization recognized all over the world except in Nigeria. We do hold peaceful protest and rallies all over the world without any qualms. Posterity will judge all of them.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by sapientia(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
No single offence taken

The only offence I take is with the title of the thread

Kindly delete that word "ELITE" from it

All those guys you see are imposed clowns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by Anago55: 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
I was one of the advocate for Igbo presidency 2023, but you see that thing? No Igbo man merit that seat. They are all sellouts. Shame on all the so called Igbo leaders. I am crying for that little girl

I swear to God I am not participating in Nigeria election again especially one that will elect an Igbo man as leader. Igbo leaders shame on you all

If eventually That girl is locked behind bars, I will never respect any Igbo leader again

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by RZArecta(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Anago55:
I was one of the advocate for Igbo presidency 2023, but you see that thing? No Igbo man merit that seat. They are all sellouts. Shame on all the so called Igbo leaders. I am crying for that little girl

I swear to God I am not participating in Nigeria election again especially one that will elect an Igbo man as leader. Igbo leaders shame on you all

If eventually That girl is locked behind bars, I will never respect any Igbo leader again
100% facts
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by Sufferingboy(f): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
The thing be say,the biggest wahala of Igbo elite na greed.You want them to speak? How will they beg abuja for contract.

I keep saying it,Igbos need to start reducing the way they value money and material things..........If not other ethnic groups will use it to manipulate Igbos.
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by RZArecta(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sufferingboy:
The thing be say,the biggest wahala of Igbo elite na greed.You want them to speak? How will they beg abuja for contract.

I keep saying it,Igbos need to start reducing the way they value money and material things..........If not other ethnic groups will use it to manipulate Igbos.
you're right
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
I only pity foolish igbos still giving birth in Nigeria. When I mentioned that Igbo land will be the first to be islamised in Nigeria they came for my head. Watch and see. In the next 15 years, that place will be completely under sharia rule.

Igbo leaders will even collect bribe to impose sharia law and absolutely nothing will happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
This leaders are big time f ups, but Igbo will rather have them than an occultic group that possess a threat to our existing profiles as Democrats �.
There can never be an over stretched bell ringing on voting and handing over power to credible hands.

I disagree with the SE leaders on many things,but I stand with them on their stand regarding the occutic ipob.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Anago55:

Don't do this on an open forum for crying out loud �.

The girl's Matter has been excalated already she will be out soon.
But if she is truly a spy for ipob and their Militants that went about killing our brothers, fathers, uncles who picked a job in the security force due to the hardship of the country,then she should be tried to court.
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by swagana: 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
RZArecta:
No offence to the nice and hardworking Igbo men and women scattered all around the world but your leaders are useless. From your governors to senators and House of Representatives members and even the ones claiming to be "human rights defenders". I shall also add all the wings and factions of Ohanaeze ndi Igbo, they're all a bunch of total waste pipes.

Why my tirade and invectives against your leaders you may ask ? Well their greed and lack of leadership capacity created a vacuum that IPOB filled, that vacuum has lead to the deaths of hundreds of innocent young Igbo youths and right now, a 17 years old Igbo girl named Gloria Okolie has been slammed with nothing short of terrorism charges after details of her secret incarceration and extortion of her family members were made public. Shame on all of una.

I know the Nigerian police very well, I know what they can concoct and I can tell you that baring any last minute miracle, that girl is sure to spend 2021 Christmas in jail instead of with her family, next year's Christmas as a free person isn't even sure for her. Why do you call yourself a leader yet your young men and women are hounded, some even in front of their parents and whisked away to Abuja ? In the case of Gloria Okolie, she was even washing their clothes, let's not allow our imaginations wander sha. They kept her for over two months without charge only to mess up her life like this. A million curses on Igbo leaders if they don't stand up as one and fight for the release of that girl and other innocents in police custody under the guise of arrested Ipob militants.

A word is enough for the wise cool

#FreeGloriaOkolie

Call Ohamadike to save her.Ohamadike will send you guys to war front as against the wishes and advise of your elders but when you are captured instead of calling on the same person that sent you to come to your rescue you will start calling the same elders you have no regards for to come to your help.Don't expect assistance from those you despise.
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by RZArecta(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
swagana:

[s]Call Ohamadike to save her.Ohamadike will send you guys to war front as against the wishes and advise of your elders but when you are captured instead of calling on the same person that sent you to come to your rescue you will start calling the same elders you have no regards for to come to your help.Don't expect assistance from those you despise.[/s]
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by RZArecta(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
ablejesus26:

But if she is truly a spy for ipob and their Militants that went about killing our brothers, fathers, uncles who picked a job in the security force due to the hardship of the country,then she should be tried to court.
the moment it was escalated was when the police concocted this búllshit
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by Investigative: 9:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kidnapping and raping of igbo girls while blaming ESN have become the strategy of Nigeria police

Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2021
The Civil War did have horrible effects on the psychology of Igbo leaders and elites. Just like the lapdog leaders of Japan to the US, Igbo leaders are afraid of Fulani elites because they witnessed and survived what they did during the war. I have this belief that Igbo leaders are silent because they fear the Fulanis repeating 1967 and are kinda of being "cautious" to voice out their comments.
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2021
ablejesus26:

Suddenly, the NPF should be believed? Same NPF we read their atrocities and acts during #EndSARS? The Nigerian Police Force that we know is now a source of veracity? shocked
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2021
Anago55:

No Igbo man or any from Igboid groups (Amaechi et al) can be the president as long as the country remains one. I do not know why Igbos are fixated on a position they will never get.
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by RZArecta(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2021
Gerrard59:

Suddenly, the NPF should be believed? Same NPF we read their atrocities and acts during #EndSARS? The Nigerian Police Force that we know is now a source of veracity? shocked
believe Nigerian police at your own risk
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by RZArecta(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
No word or actions yet from the useless Igbo leaders even Chidi Odinkalu who has fought for the rights of people from Lagos to Kano surprisingly kept quiet on this case Abi is it because she has no money ? Ohanaeze ndi idiots has kept quiet, SE governors are quiet including the Abuja people.. shame cool
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by orunto27: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Supported
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by Sunday2021: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
RZArecta:
stop blaming others please. Just learn to do your own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nairaland Locked Out This Comment For The Third Time / BREAKING: See The Moment Soldiers Drag And Arrest Chinwetalu Agu Over Biafra Out / PDP National Convention Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.