Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria (1053 Views)

Over 60% Of The Political Elite Are Incompetent, Have No Capacity - Peter Obi / Peter Okoye: Igbo Socio-cultural Confusion, Cultural Inferiority Complex / Smear Campaign: Your Failures Not Elite Are After You, PDP Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by Eastlink(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
ablejesus26:
This leaders are big time f ups, but Igbo will rather have them than an occultic group that possess a threat to our existing profiles as Democrats �.
There can never be an over stretched bell ringing on voting and handing over power to credible hands.

I disagree with the SE leaders on many things,but I stand with them on their stand regarding the occutic ipob.
Supported.
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by Eastlink(m): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Anago55:
[s]I was one of the advocate for Igbo presidency 2023, but you see that thing? No Igbo man merit that seat. They are all sellouts. Shame on all the so called Igbo leaders. I am crying for that little girl

I swear to God I am not participating in Nigeria election again especially one that will elect an Igbo man as leader. Igbo leaders shame on you all

If eventually That girl is locked behind bars, I will never respect any Igbo leader again[/s]
And you think presenting GEJ to take Igbo slot will work for you?
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by Eastlink(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Gerrard59:

[s]No Igbo man or any from Igboid groups (Amaechi et al) can be the president as long as the country remains one. I do not why Igbos are fixated on a position they will never get[/s].
Ijaw hoodlums opening useless thread while the IPOB mumu’s are liking the comments.
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by Eastlink(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
If Igbo political elites are the most stupid, then Ijaw political elites are the most useless. Two can play the game.
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by Anago55: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Eastlink:
And you think presenting GEJ to take Igbo slot will work for you?
. Stay out of my mention young man

We're not mate please
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by RZArecta(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
Sunday2021:
[s]stop blaming others please. Just learn to do your own.[/s]
I think you're dense and have severe comprehension issues. If you have nothing constructive to say here then avoid this thread. I won't honour you with a reply next time
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
RZArecta:
You have fulani terrorists even caught with weapons freed under 24 hours, Sunday Igboho pissed off the government and even carried weapons but Yoruba leaders stood up for him, an ex president of Yoruba descent even went to Benin republic on his behalf but you call yourself a leader and allowed a 17 year old girl sleep in jail for months, maybe even get molested in custody because you're afraid to open your rotten mouths. Today, most of you fóols went to church but you can't open your mouths for your people. Because of what ? Shame on all of you, a very big shame and curses upon all of you

You speak well and correctly but Igbos are too busy hating on outsiders, like Yorubas and Fulanis, to ever be bothered about doing right by their own kinsmen.

As long as Igbos wake up daily to believe outsiders are their biggest wahala then there will be no redemption for Igbos like this young lady.

Should a teenager be treated like this while the entirety of Igbo leaders continue to look on and say/do nothing?
Re: The Igbo Socio-Political Elite Are The Most Useless People In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Investigative:
Kidnapping and raping of igbo girls while blaming ESN have become the strategy of Nigeria police

Lol. Is James Nwafor, the Awkuzu SARS butcher, a Yoruba or Fulani man? After all his murderous atrocities against his fellow Igbos, did Governor Obiano not draft him into his private security crew rather than expose him?

Who is hiding James Nwafor today and why have you Igbos not 'escalated his case involving savagery against your fellow Igbos yet Yorubas and Fulanis are your biggest enemies.

When will you Igbos understand the concept of charity beginning at home?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Bandits Having Fun And Being Celebrated By Their Community (Video) / Yoruba Nation Agitators, Others Storm UN Headquarters In New York Sodiq / Declare IPOB A Terrorist Organisation, American Don Tells Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.