Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video (64598 Views)

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Abeg make dem allow MAN chop clean mouth.
To chop for Dream is allowed naaa
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by nijanigga: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:
It’s well…God knows the truth
Or you don get your own alert ?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by nijanigga: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:
Or you don get your own alert ?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Preacherrr(m): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
O YOU WANTED THE MAN OF GOD TO BE BEGGING FOR SYMPATHY. LOOK THE MAN OF GOD IS TOO BUSY WITH GOD'S ASSIGNMENT IN HIS HAND. I'M HAPPY THAT THE MAN OF GOD DOES NOT WATCH OR READ THE STUPID OMMENT YOU PEOPLE PUT OUT. BETTER GO AND USE THIS YOUR OVERSABI AND STUPID OLUKUN SPIRIT LIFE TO DO SOMETHING GOOD. MTCHEEEW, NONSENSE!
Broveens42:

I can imagine grin
The arrogant response says it all.
Don't send me message , I don't need encouragement?
Like seriously?
You don't need encouragement by your members for what exactly?
Are you scared that the encouragement would be interpreted as being guilty?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Sunday2021: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Women are great in destroying great men.
Samson in the Bible
Governor Cuomo of USA
Abacha of Nigeria
Dangote escape narrowly
Many young men today including you.
Many good men have been destroyed by women.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by macrodata(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
He didn't deny or disclaim the accusation. I believe her then. More women will come out. These sheppish followers need proper guidance

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Preacherrr(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
MARINE AGENT SHAME ON YOU. THE MAN OF GOD WILL KEEP CAUSING MORE DAMAGE TO YOUR KINGDOM.
hustla:
LOL
He did not deny it

Yeye fellow
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by WoundedLamb: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kriss216:

She had sex for money, isn't that prostitution?

Suleiman is not superior than her other clients.

Like I said, her other clients don't go around telling people there'd go to hell if they fornicate. Her other clients don't sell the idea of being righteous. He is an apostle who takes offerings on behalf of God. That's what makes him a special case that’s worth talking about. If he's not what he claims to be, people deserve to know. It's more about the position than the sex. People have sex everyday and they own it. But when you go hypocritical about it and sell yourself as the mouth piece of God, then you better not get caught.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Image123(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Preacherrr:
CONFUSED FELLOW. WHICH AMONG THEM CAME OUT TO BE TRUE. FROM OTOBO, TO ISRAEL BALOGUN, TO MIKE DAVIDS.. OTOBO AND HER FAMILY MEMBERS CAME TO APOLOGIZE BUT YOU BITTER WERE NOT HAPPY THAT SHE DID. MIKE DAVIDS ALSO APOLOGIZED AND YOU PEOPLE WERE ALSO NOT HAPPY. SHAME ON ALL YOU ACCUSERS AND ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH. GO AND SEE HOW ISRAEL BALOGUN THE YOUTUBER THAT CONDEM MIRACLE MONEY IS BEGGING FOR $10 DOLLAR MIRACLE MONEY ON HIS FACEBOOK TO FIGHT HIS COURT CASE.

Where are all the accusers of big men in Nigeria, how many of them have won? Does that mean that they all lying and all the big men are pure?
All the accusers of Ganduje, Tinubu, Buhari, Deziani, IBB, Wike, Ameachi etc. Where are their accusers?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by hustla(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
Preacherrr:
MARINE AGENT SHAME ON YOU. THE MAN OF GOD WILL KEEP CAUSING MORE DAMAGE TO YOUR KINGDOM.

Waste of Oxygen is what you are
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Cokahot: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
He is a sweet manipulator and a sex addict,fornicator and still preaching
Why is Jesus christ xo kind

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Image123(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Preacherrr:

You accuse someone without proof for accusing your MOG without proof. Are you seeing what i am seeing?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by lomprico(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:

God has already revealed it to the world. that man is a chronic womanizer.

I'm not judging him as its just one of his human weaknesses he has to deal with. he should quit lying about it.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Image123(m): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Cokahot:
He is a sweet manipulator and a sex addict,fornicator and still preaching
Why is Jesus christ xo kind

The church members wore Aso Ebi in solidarity before even hearing from him. They judged the case dead already. He said he has never watched any of the accusations but he keeps harassing them to detail. How's that possible? How do you block a friend on WhatsApp for sending a video that you didn't watch?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by lomprico(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Antoeni:
The only good thing about this story
Is that Apostle paid for the service rendered

he always pays na, from otobo to Jennifer to this one. he dey pay wella.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
ejibaba:

Pls answer the other questions I raised. Next, how do you know that they are not Apostle or even Rev. Frs? Don’t tell me you have lived with her all your life. This is love-vendor for crying out loud, so you can’t tell the degree of her clientele’s both locally and internationally.

If they are Apostle, it means the office of the Apostle has been bastardized. How many Apostles do we have in Nigeria before 1999? There are great men that have the gifts and fruits of the Spirit and deep spiritual understanding and discipline and diligence required for the office of an Apostle, yet they don't call themselves Apostle, but the body of Christ know they are Apostle. I believe they are not Apostle or Rev Fathers, otherwise, since she is afraid of hell,she would have mentioned them.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Kriss216: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Like I said, her other clients don't go around telling people there'd go to hell if they fornicate. Her other clients don't sell the idea of being righteous. He is an apostle who takes offerings on behalf of God. That's what makes him a special case that’s worth talking about. If he's not what he claims to be, people deserve to know. It's more about the position than the sex. People have sex everyday and they own it. But when you go hypocritical about it and sell yourself as the mouth piece of God, then you better not get caught.
Abeg, I just finished eating hot eba now, please allow it to digest.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Naijanascam: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
And why always you and women?.......

Stop and discipline your third leg for once
Enough of all this your holiness and touch not my anointed bla bla bla....
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2021
babaolofin:

If they are Apostle, it means the office of the Apostle has been bastardized. How many Apostles do we have in Nigeria before 1999? There are great men that have the gifts and fruits of the Spirit and deep spiritual understanding and discipline and diligence required for the office of an Apostle, yet they don't call themselves Apostle, but the body of Christ know they are Apostle. I believe they are not Apostle or Rev Fathers, otherwise, since she would have mentioned them.

That’s why I said no one should take side because we don’t have good knowledge of what transpired. Apostle may not be perfect but I feel she should have gone to the wife for the restitution and not the body of Christ. She never apologized to his wife rather talking of body of Christ as if there is a motive to tarnish is image in the body. Let’s all be careful in our perspective and how we conclude
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by jimmychang: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
IsaacRocks:

Have you asked yourself if he really did it?

What if they are lying against him?

Where is her evidence?

Is she a baby, what's bad with paying to sleep with her?

Did his church members complain, why are you getting sick over someone's stress.

Until you answer all this if you mention me you will see fire o

A deconess and her son left our branch because of something like this and started another church.This is someone I know very well.This man hands no clean abeg.I was defending him till it happened to someone I know
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
I pity the donkeys still believing their salvation is based on public gathering, if you like don't live a righteous life but keep paying salary to this clerics thinking you can bribe your way to eternal life.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by jimmychang: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
lomprico:

God has already revealed it to the world. that man is a chronic womanizer.

I'm not judging him as its just one of his human weaknesses he has to deal with. he should quit lying about it.

Bro this man slept with the wife of his junior pastor.And this pastor is someone I know.He left the church.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by pacespot(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
Antoeni:
Everytime Apostle Suleiman, there is no smoke without fire. Is he the only renowned pastor in Nigeria
He must be a high Profile womanizer
I remember Stephanie otobo that year

So you mean apostle Suleiman don eat all these big fishes, the guy is a real MVP then cool
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by lomprico(m): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
jimmychang:

Bro this man slept with the wife of his junior pastor.And this pastor is someone I know.He left the church.

but his foolish members will keep shielding and supporting his evil deeds. I'm sure that pastor supported him during otobo saga.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Bngf: 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
ejibaba:

That’s why I said no one should take side because we don’t have good knowledge of what transpired. Apostle may not be perfect but I feel she should have gone to the wife for the restitution and not the body of Christ. She never apologized to his wife rather talking of body of Christ as if there is a motive to tarnish is image in the body. Let’s all be careful in our perspective and how we conclude

What make you think this wife is not already aware? Or you assume she's a woman and can't do no wrong?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Guestlander: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sulaiman is a serial adulterer. His dick will lead him straight to hell.
There was Otobo,
The other woman with big backside whose car was registered in Sulaiman's name.
And this new one. Why only him!
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by chaloskyx: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
You dint even deny the allegations its obvious you slept with her and like fatoyibo and other men of God in Nigeria you are scammers and frauds
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
justscorchone:

What make you think this wife is not already aware? Or you assume she's a woman and can't do no wrong?

What makes you also think the wife is aware? My point is her restitution should be channeled directly to who deserves it and not to others who have no business in her faulty transactional affairs. You tampered another woman’s home then you come to the community to apologize leaving out the woman what does that tell you about her? Cheap and looking for game.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by shadeyinka2: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
BinamRex:

I wonder oh. She said she felt guilty. Why isn't she feeling guilty about all the other men she has slept with.
The others do not claim to be men of God BUT this one does and is still preaching "Gods standard" to Christians
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by nativefowl(m): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
kestolove95:
make una leave suleiman alone...

Mumu
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Giantfarmer(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

How Christendom has sunken! Formication and adultery is roundly condemned in the good book but here you are asking a silly question.

Imagine not being able to determine why it is news. No clergy man should be involved in any illicit sex. How this man keeps getting dragged into such odious scandal should worry any sane follower of his.
and so? you are reacting to one sided story....what proves that her claims are true?... believe it or not does not change anything...
for me I mind my business... every body wants to trend.....this is social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / Ayodele’s New Prophesies - “boko Haram Won’t Be Defeated Now”; (SEE OTHERS) / Cucumber: What Could Be Their Prayer Points Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.